Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed - page 4. (Read 2799 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
August 02, 2019, 07:33:32 PM
Bounty campaign after getting listed is one of the cool projects every bounty hunter out there enjoys participating in or promoting because it is one of the bounties you really don't have to wait for token to be listed for months. Projects that put in this initiative really do help the project in numerous ways and create mass awareness.
they happy if after distributed could directly sell their reward.listing was be most waited moment for bounty hunter, no matter price dumped or pump as long as they get $ from current campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
August 02, 2019, 07:31:47 PM
Bounty campaigns are living its worst times, bounty hunters don't get paid due to the lack of good team and bounty hunters. Bad market circumstances also affect seriously, the choices are limited for both projects and bounty members. Listing rumors are usually next wave of planned FUD because the team doesn't want to give the required amount from the collected funds in ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 02, 2019, 07:24:43 PM
Bounty campaign after getting listed is one of the cool projects every bounty hunter out there enjoys participating in or promoting because it is one of the bounties you really don't have to wait for token to be listed for months. Projects that put in this initiative really do help the project in numerous ways and create mass awareness.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
August 02, 2019, 12:39:30 PM
I have notified about dumped bounty tokens but there is no other way around except joining the price dumpers. After getting listed the situation becomes clear but the probabilities don't let me buy while everyone else sells. The bounty hunters simply don't think long term and they look for quick cash.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 02, 2019, 11:34:59 AM
We have seen many projects campaign this way. even though the sales have finished, the role of the campaign to continue promoting the ongoing project is very important. especially for some platforms that do require real users. like exchanges, or gambling platforms.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 02, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

I think it's important, because bounty campaign has a positive impact on the project, that is:
1. increase the volume of the coin
2. make it more popular. so that many investors are interested to investing in the coin
3. to provide information about the progress of the project by promoting it through a bounty campaign
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
August 02, 2019, 11:29:48 AM
I think that is very important, the team wants to make a token project that has been listed to be more spectacular by promoting it many times. it's not a strange thing and I certainly support if the project is indeed good and potential
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 02, 2019, 11:04:13 AM
Yeah, this is really important as the project gain more attention and a huge community i saw some projects which became more successful after marketing campaigns, Miracle Tele token which was giving biweekly stack to community and run 3 huge bounties which cause 60k community and a commitment by users.
Miracle Tele has clever working product - they are purchasing local mobile operators surplus calltime and traffic and are selling it via their sim card - I think that they are exceptional.  Otherwise to participate in a bounty the risk to reward ratio is better when coin is not listed yet - nobody wants to give away real value.
Agree, if the bounty value has been determined. Then its budget will be very low and attract lots of people because there are many people who need money. I like to bet on the bounty not listed in any exchange, because the real budget can increase many times.

Like Temtum because the value has been determined but the budget for the bounty is small but TEM will increase again if Mainnet has been released,
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 02, 2019, 07:26:36 AM
I also noticed that some present bounties are already listed in the exchanges and yet they are still promoting it mostly through social media and blog campaigns. They might be attracting more investors to gain more funds for further development of their project. Other known coins like ethereum acquires more fund from their private investors. Continuing promotion is important because it will improve the profitability of the coin.
I think if we say correctly, that is to improve the value of that coin because the number of people using computers and social media networks is very high, when information is frequently repeated, many people will be curious and even invest in projects, this strategy is very useful. However, it is probably only suitable for medium-level projects and needs development, with reputable projects, this advertising is useless, it will not be more effective  than them to improve the product and offer many new points.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 02, 2019, 03:22:52 AM
It maybe necessary and important for some projects already listed on exchanges to launch bounty campaigns and airdrops for more publicity and to attract more traders and investors. Even good and promising projects listed on exchanges do so so as to increase their trading volume. And I think this strategy is good.

And what they wanted. This is work with the community. And let it promote the project among people who are actively working in the field of cryptocurrency. This is like a free ad for the project. Since the hunters themselves may be interested in investing in the project to leave coins or invest more.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
August 02, 2019, 03:21:38 AM
Most of the bounty campaign now after getting listed their coins was turned into low value in the market. In short, it gave disappointment.
Because some are after giving the rewards the team of the campaign project disappeared and not giving any of the updates about the coins listed in the exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 02, 2019, 03:20:19 AM
It maybe necessary and important for some projects already listed on exchanges to launch bounty campaigns and airdrops for more publicity and to attract more traders and investors. Even good and promising projects listed on exchanges do so so as to increase their trading volume. And I think this strategy is good.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
August 02, 2019, 03:13:37 AM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

It is a strategy of course, aside from attracting more investors to join it is a liquidation process, for the coin to circulate they should give it to the bounty hunters for their work. I bet some bounty hunters are also traders that is why some coins are pumping from the holders and not from the devs, this cases are rare but true,
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
August 02, 2019, 03:07:58 AM
Running a bounty campaign for an already trading coin or token has a lot of advantages for both the campaign organizer and the bounty hunter. In this situation, new investors will know that it is an already trading coin not just an ICO, and will be able to analyze it easily.
Bounty hunters doesn't really sell off or dump coins they got from an project coin that's trading on exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 02, 2019, 02:44:23 AM
There are coins or projects which follow this pattern after getting listed on an exchange. It all depends on the road map of the project or sometimes it comes unplanned. However, this helps to throw more light to the project by helping to expose the project to investors.
Bounty programs with coins already listed also have upper hand because this eliminates the fear and doubts that the project might be scam or unsuccessful.
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
August 02, 2019, 02:29:38 AM
Yeah, this is really important as the project gain more attention and a huge community i saw some projects which became more successful after marketing campaigns, Miracle Tele token which was giving biweekly stack to community and run 3 huge bounties which cause 60k community and a commitment by users.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 02, 2019, 02:28:56 AM
Most of these projects are trying to reach out the more to the community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 02, 2019, 01:37:09 AM
It is not a bad idea I guess to have a coin already on exchange doing bounty campaign, it is just a way if getting to the community at large.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 02, 2019, 01:32:34 AM

Yes, it is important if the team members are want to promote more their project. And one thing is if an exchange-listed project wants to run a bounty campaign then get more hunters even high ranked members of bitcointalk, So the original motive of running bounty work successfully. So before listing exchange running a bounty is the 1st line of promotion and the second is after listed. Both are dependent on the team members of projects.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 01, 2019, 06:48:30 PM
it can be a bad thing for the price of coins in the market, when there is a new bounty it means a dump will occur. in my opinion the team should promote in other ways so that there is no dump.
They have tried many ways, there were few campaigns which lock their bounty hunter token until in the next 1 year, or giving to them but only little by little to prevent dump. The fact is the one who made dump is the investor, how can bounty hunter dump their token while they only have 1-2% allocation from total supply?
Pages:
Jump to: