Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed - page 8. (Read 2799 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
July 13, 2019, 09:08:18 AM
As for me, I consider running a Bounty campaign after getting listed a good way to make some advertisement and attract potential holders to the project. If the coin is already traded and showing a good dynamics, there is no reason for Bounty hunter to sell it after distribution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 13, 2019, 08:48:03 AM
Of course it's good in my opinion. Because not all things about the vision of the project we can know. The addition of the campaign period carried out even though the coins / tokens they have registered on the stock exchange have several possibilities, one of them is because the supply has increased. I hope I'm not wrong.
Activity: 340
July 13, 2019, 08:10:20 AM
I think the number of investors has not reached the target they want, so they do bounty for more investors know them.

Have a good day guys!!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 13, 2019, 05:41:47 AM
When the coin is listed then for bounty participants it is a safe choice but then they normally used to pay lesser than the any other projects. But in other coins when it is not listed a participant could ended up earning a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 13, 2019, 05:24:21 AM
in my opinion, maybe their project is still in the development stage, so they still need funds to continue or develop their project, so they still want to hold a bounty campaign, besides that it is a good strategic step, because of the coins of those listed on the exchange, so many investors will be interested
Activity: 476
July 13, 2019, 03:05:39 AM
Doing a Bounty campaigns are a way of advertising the project and the manager need promotion they can have their own the bounty rules and method. And there are also some project that they will never be in an exchange but still did a bounty.
Activity: 476
July 13, 2019, 02:13:30 AM
To be honest this is true mate, it is a way to increase trade and their community to be bigger. many projects have been running and are still carrying out bounty campaigns, they have the idea if they have to continue to grow their markets, if they don't want to be abandoned by their communities. And this newly launch project do not doing like this and much more they are gone up.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
July 13, 2019, 12:36:25 AM
This happens once in a while, It is majorly for the act of promotion, Using bounty hunters to spread news about the coin through twitter, facebook and some other social medium. It is also an advantage to hunters because the coin is already trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 13, 2019, 12:06:55 AM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.
Of course that is quite important. In the Cryptocurrency world, the formation of a strong community chain will be very good for price development. Moreover, bounty programs involving social media and other entertainment media such as youtube, can increase the breadth of these tokens. In particular, this aims to attract more investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 12, 2019, 11:56:15 PM
Yea, that's how to know a serious and hardworking dev team. That's also how to spot a project that's not a scam.
A dev that's trully trustworthy will continue to spend considerably on market even after realizing it startup goals, but the hit and run scams will dump and stop promoting their projects.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
July 12, 2019, 11:46:53 PM
Market conditions are gradually going well. In particular, for alt coins, there are many alternate coins in the market for long time. On the whole, the market is dependent on new coins of alter coins. This is the desire for new coins and tokens market.its Hopeful all.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 07:37:00 PM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.
Any company need to advertise their product, if you know company such as samsung, toyota, LG and etc then you can see their advertisement on tv. Credits, Veil and eterbase have done correct decision. If the price of those altcoins rises, every investors will benefit.
Yes, as a sort of advetisement to gather more buyer or investor its more favorable that a coin is already listed on an exchange so that investor feel safe and secure and much more to bounty hunters, so as for me that is the best bounty campaign.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
July 12, 2019, 07:27:35 PM
Any company need to advertise their product, if you know company such as samsung, toyota, LG and etc then you can see their advertisement on tv. Credits, Veil and eterbase have done correct decision. If the price of those altcoins rises, every investors will benefit.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 12, 2019, 05:56:28 PM
Many projects simply have to do it.The number of crypto community is growing and everyone is running for something new,and can not understand that there are already ready-made platforms that already have some value and demand.To bring this to the masses necessarily need to hold new bounty program.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
July 12, 2019, 05:52:33 PM
This is one of the unique ideas I have come to appreciate very well for coins that are already listed to run bounty programs. Most of these coins are already trading but how many people have idea or know anything about them. Running such campaigns is good in advertising their products and coin and this should be done by most altcoins that are already trading to make the market much competitive.
That is actually a big help to promote their coins and people get to know about their project. But they have also in their mind that, its gonna be more expensive and huge money cost.  They probably backing up and stay where they are now. But anyway, they have already in the market and their project also is working, may this bounty promotion ain't important.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 12, 2019, 05:44:25 PM
Yes if the project is good and not getting attention but many are just focusing on pumping there respective coin. I would say doing a bounty campaign give you a little boost but important thing is community behind the project , so if community is good there is no need for bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
simply getting the job done
July 12, 2019, 05:39:01 PM
Maybe the project wants to be more popular, to increase the value of the coin. Moreover, when they listed, they will give very little bounty, it will not adversely affect the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 12, 2019, 05:29:56 PM
This is one of the unique ideas I have come to appreciate very well for coins that are already listed to run bounty programs. Most of these coins are already trading but how many people have idea or know anything about them. Running such campaigns is good in advertising their products and coin and this should be done by most altcoins that are already trading to make the market much competitive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 12, 2019, 04:13:33 PM

I dont understand the purpose of it. If we look at Credits, their price is very low today compared to the early days. So what is the pint of the new bounty, to market their coin and so people would buy it? I think that the negative impact (dump) of this new campaign will offset the potential of new buyers what they can obtain by that very campaign.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
July 12, 2019, 03:35:54 PM
There are plenty of campaigns coming with the name of already listed tokens. But all those tokens are not really worth to invest with your hard earned money as a investor and as I bounty participant also we should ignore it.
If you closely look such bounty program you may find that token is listed cheap exchanges which does not have volume...
Pages:
Jump to: