Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 8. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 05:55:28 AM
Well it depends from project to project. Some project might be a wastage of time and some might not be. Depends how much you get in return and what is the value of that coin. If that coins gains a good price then it could be a worthy project but there are scams also which only take your time and some endup without giving you the coins and the other do give you but their coins worth nothing and some might never get listed on any exchange. So it all depends upon the project.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
I do not think like you, for me the bounty campaign is not wasting time. If we make a bonus campaign, wait patiently, you should think before joining
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 17, 2018, 05:54:13 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

It is only a waste of time if you didn't glance or even read the Whitepaper before joining the campaign. Find a campaign with a great team and a reliable product. Currently, most of the bounty campaigns really do give minimal tokens but still it is worth it consider the amount of effort and time invested.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 05:51:39 AM
Campaign bounty requires your patience and time. I think It depends on the end result of the campaign itself. If the campaign ends up being a legit campaign that pays all its participants successfully, the campaign will certainly not be wasting time.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
July 17, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

If you are not comfortable with this then set up your own rules, it's not up us to decide when the campaign will end we are just participants, and its hard to promote Ico now, this is the reason why it takes a lot of time to finish the ICO and bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
Unfortunately that thing are becoming true. Recently im beside of bounty is not waste of time but after some bad experience of not getting any rewards from those campaign. It pushing ne to believe bounty is real waste of time. Each team doesnt look how bounty participant help them. They changing allocation and always extend bounty without considering the work done by bounty hunter
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
I think it depends nowadays from type of bounty campaign. I would say that social bounty like twitter and facebook are wastage of time. Signature or translation you still can earn some profit.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
While I'm participating in one project and it's not difficult for me!
I do not think this is a waste of time!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
It depends on what project or campagin you're into, if you're participating on a scam project then you'll wasting your time and you'll never benefit at all. but there are many legit project that are paying, you should know how to classify an ICO/project if it's scam or not.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
I also don't think it's a waste of time - however, you should always look at the project you decide to work for. 
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
the bounty of the bounty for regular work cases here after the project will pay a token that you can sell in the market.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 05:19:16 AM
I don't think it's a waste of time.The main thing is to know what you are doing and choose promising projects.You must first study the team and the project, and then decide to participate in this company or not
Activity: 103
July 17, 2018, 05:04:02 AM
It not waste your time! If you choose a quality project, you will have a chance to have some money. You shouldn't spend all of your time in bounties program, you should balance the time spent airdrops and bounties program and your main work!
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 17, 2018, 04:56:41 AM
If I think exactly the opposite. Following the campaign, then the bounty we have filled in the time we have with doing something useful. Because of the bounty of this campaign can provide a great passive income.
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
This is not actually true ,it depends on what projects you choose .There are a lot of project that will never have value .In this case, bounty is a waste of time .So, firstly we must select good bounty campaigns and finish them successfully the time will not be wastage. Good luck to you.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
I think it depends on how you spend your time, if you can earn money another way or if you have extra money to take part in ico. For example ,  I have no chance to take part in ico, cause i don't have money for that. So the only way to have some coins is bounty
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 03:53:15 AM
Not all companies last so long and not all have such long payments of altcoyins. I took part in projects that lasted a little in time and payments took place very quickly.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
Any business can be a waste of time if you choose to participate in an empty campaign with an anonymous team and no one needed product. Even strong projects may not have a rapid success during an unfavorable falling market.
Agreed. A successful project does not have to be the best in a couple of days. There are those that have to wait for a couple of years. So be patient and as much as possible.
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
Any business can be a waste of time if you choose to participate in an empty campaign with an anonymous team and no one needed product. Even strong projects may not have a rapid success during an unfavorable falling market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
It depends on what projects you take part in. You can spend time in vain, but you can raise money very well. It all depends on your luck and the ability to choose projects, so do not listen to those who say that this is a waste of time
Pages:
Jump to: