Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 7. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Yes it’s basically wasting your time if you are participating in Bounty campaigns without searching their projects. Avoid the greediness because of their bounty allocations. Most of those bounties are scams.
Its better to search the project carefully, before you participate.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
Bounty Campaign give us oppurtunity to earn extra money and besides it's not hard to do the work not like having job that takes 8-10 hours a day. Bounty campaign is just a past time when you have an available schedule then do a little campaign after projects end, all you gonna do is wait and be patient for your token.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
Bounty Campaigns are never wastage of time. I don't think finding means to earn money bis called waste of time. It is rather time management  Lips sealed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 17, 2018, 11:25:20 AM
No, I do not agree with you. This depends on the bounty you join. Because some bounties dont gain anything, others gain a lot. It's entirely about your choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
Of course not. Any advertising brings revenue to the advertiser. But even those who distribute this advertising (bounties), too, is not a small income!
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 17, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
no, bounty campaigns are the same as doing a job, but the difference is you can do it at your home, and there's a lot of learnings can be get by doing it, its not a waste of time, just dont think that all you've done is all about money.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
many friends of me have participated bounty campaigns for months. They made a profit. So i dont think its waste of time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
Its not a waste of time when you earn in this type of work , I really love and like bounty campaign because it gives me money and i dont need to invest anymore. This is not a waste of time unless its a scam so be careful in picking some campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
July 17, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

This is the nature of campaigns and must be accepted as it is
These types of business always relate to the future
Not instantaneous
She works for example from the beginning of the year and
 starts earning rewards from the middle of the year
Rewards will continue on and on again in a matter of days
The only beginning is hard
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
I think we are just saying that we waste our time because bounty campaigns have longer time before we earn. This is just a time consuming when you got almost all scam projects like me. But in my case, I do not make it as a negative feedback instead I turn it as a positive so that I learn much on how to select a good campaign. Wasting time in bounty programs is better than wasting your time in games.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 09:18:19 AM
They are not a waste of time. They are an investment that can pay off in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
I like to waste my time to do the bounty because I know the most important things a gift can do to my life and you really do not know what it is important to be a bounty hunter for you. I love being a bounty hunter because this is my job

In other words, they don't feel what you feel towards bounty hunting. It may be a waste of time for others, but it is a golden time for everyone who's lives has changed because of bounty campaigns. There are so many bounty hunters that were already become rich because of their dedication, patience, and hardwork in doing bounty tasks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:00:35 AM
For me, work on social networks is a waste of time because the amount of social network rewards is very low. The most reasonable is for me to participate in Signature because the rate is high. on the job the hard part is finding a good campaign.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 17, 2018, 06:54:55 AM
There are many kinds of bounty campaigns and I try to participate in subscription and bounty campaigns on social networks. This coin can bring a good income.
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time when your earning. Uou need to do is just research about a bounty you want to follow so you will not be scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 17, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
The fact that it depends on which Bounty you follow, because a lot of Bounty Campaigne whose results are SCAM.

So before you follow Bounty Campaigne then first analysis of which campaign is best and not a scam, everything can be seen on whitepaper, website, roadmap and its developer team.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Before joining the bounty you should learn it. Just join the bounty of the reputable managers, I'm involved in the hua_hui manager's bounty and I see no waste of time
Activity: 910
July 17, 2018, 06:09:38 AM
if you just follow a bounty signature then it will spend a lot of time but rewards will be obtained in accordance with the time we spend, if you feel less satisfied will be better results while joining sosmed dibounty some projects in order to get many results as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
No doubt participating in some bounties are exercise in futility but let me tell you the secrete only one good bounty will pay you for all your handwork so don't give up you are not wasting your time.
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
Not everyone can afford to put in money to invest in ICOs. Thats why many rather participate in bounty campaigns ... which is definitly not a waste of time. It will only be a waste of time when at the end of the ICO, it is found out to be a scam. Asides that, participating in bounty is a cool way of getting money
Pages:
Jump to: