Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 4. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
bounty can earn a lot of money and not go to work at all
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
It is not a wastage of time. Doing bounty is still profitable you only need to join legit campaigns. If you get a reward for your work, then this is not a waste of time. It is very offensive to not get your own coins. But if the project team works, you will get your profit. You will not think that this is a waste of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
you need to analyze the companies in which you are taking part I always study the project before I start participating in the bounty so the probability of more efficient to spend my time
Activity: 183
July 18, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
I believe that receiving awards for their work is not a waste of time. you are given the opportunity to earn and already you decide to work or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
I think this is not a waste of time. Just need to work hard and wait for payment. And you can take a signature. And if you're lucky there will be a worthy reward.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 18, 2018, 05:25:35 AM
I think it's okay, it's not very time-consuming. My rewarding task is mainly to support the project itself. Because I like the project I like, I will only make a bounty, so I don't think it takes much time to bount the money.
Activity: 101
July 18, 2018, 05:12:37 AM
They really are not a waste of time. There is so much to be made from bounty campaigns when you are in a good one that ends up doing well. It does not matter how much time you have to put in it, the fact still remains that bounty is the best way to make the most coins free of charge. Even though we don't know what the value of the token or coin will be after the bounty, it is still not a wastage of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 04:24:18 AM
For all the bounty has a different meaning. For me, this is not a waste of time, but a great way to make a lot of money. This is a favorite thing, thanks to which I provide myself and my family, what could be better?
Activity: 30
July 17, 2018, 10:59:29 PM
As a matter of first importance, it takes significantly less time than for work. Also, for basic errands you can get a great deal of cash, in case you're fortunate. Third, it is a decent extra pay. So I'm certain the abundance is certainly not an exercise in futility.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 10:58:34 PM
If you choose the right potential campaign you will never waste time, you will get high value for this.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 17, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
You are correct about it. It is a real waste of time and money, of course given that you have to pay for internet connectivity. There are ICOs that extend so much of their time to really gain or make it successful but on most occasions we bounty hunters earn only several dollars worth of token and worse, sometimes are told not to be paid because they failed. So it is a sacrifice really because we have nothing that we can do but accept that we got nothing for the work that was done.
Activity: 78
July 17, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
a bounty campaign takes patience and time. following a bounty campaign does not mean wasting time, as long as you follow the rules applied and also do the project well then you will get rewarded.
Activity: 120
July 17, 2018, 10:48:19 PM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

At current condition, most of them are. The way I see it many crypto based startup feels that bounty participants do not bring value to their organic marketing effort because of the terrible quality of work that participants deliver. There's no strict qualification in entering all bounty campaign so we could expect it.
Activity: 117
July 17, 2018, 10:46:33 PM
It relies upon at the project, it is able to be taken into consideration as waste of time if you be part of in rip-off project. If you'll join in bounty marketing campaign, you should ensure that the people in the back of the venture are strong. The product need to also desirable and there should be improvement and improvement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 10:29:16 PM
It does not take time, if you do not take the time to choose a potential project, you will not be able to get a high income if you do not choose the right ICO project.
Activity: 180
July 17, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
I think bounty campaign is not wasting my time because i participate a lot of bounties and it just took one hour or two hours a day, if you lucky enough you can get big profit. Maybe it is only those that bounties as a full time job that will complain about this.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2018, 09:11:37 PM
Nope. Doing something decent that lets you earn money isn't a waste of time.
Certainly i agree with you , doing something decent that lets you earn money in a legal way is not a waste of time. We know that when you participate in a bounty campaign and do their task is a bit hard for new comers but when they are in capable of doing those task , joining in bounty campaign just to earn money is a easier and to think you are doing those task in a legal way. Those who think that they were wasting time in bounty campaign are people who is impatient and wants to earn money in an easy way.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 09:05:46 PM
Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time guys, you just need to pick the right bounty campaigns to make some good money. Only participate in bounties where you think that the project has a good and strong team and also a good project that is really needed. I always prefer long term holdings if I participate in bounties!

Joining in and picking a good and legitimate bounty campaigns could have a high chance to become successful that would results to a huge potential earnings. And I think it could only be a wastage of time if a crypto user end up upon a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
July 17, 2018, 08:30:46 PM
I do not think so. You just need to pick the right project and right bounty program. There are some good bounties out there, where you will earn a decent amount of coins by doing some work for their project. But it will take some time to find such project though.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
looking and finding a legitimate bounty campaign is very hard but for me,upon joining these bounties is not a waste of time.Because in bounties,you dont have to invest money but all you have to do is follow their general rule and at the end wait and pray that these bounties are legitimate.
I dont think bounty are waste of time. Just be sure to choose a good bounty campaign and not those scam. Doing bounty for me is worth to wait since I haven't give any capital for it . I just do signature campaign and wait for the distribution of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: