Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 10. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes it is so tiring but rewarding once you have completed the task or once the bounty is over provided that you have chosen the good ICO with promising projects.The higher the rank,the better is the reward so that's how important also a merit is but with jr member rank alone I think you can already earn more with multiple accounts in a different campaigns you are joining.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The bonus campaign is very interesting, so many people pursue this campaign to receive free tokens. But there are campaigns you are very tired of joining. Sometimes you encounter fraudulent campaigns, take time without earning money. Need to know how to choose good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Yes, nowadays bounty is tiring because lot of bounty managers or the deve loper team themselves scam or don't pay bounty hunters.. To include, some coins are dump already before it is listed on exchanges. But not all bounty is like that so I am still hoping.
Activity: 94
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

I feel you.  Some other time I tried to join one of the bounty campaigns and they don't update the spreadsheet.  Sometimes I try to make a good replies but I don't know how merit system works right now.  Since I haven't been able to receive one and on what basis will others give merit.  Even I try to read the merit system here i am still confuse on how they give merit to beginners.  Even other beginners have good points but I don't see anyone who merit that person
Activity: 98
You just need to be more patient, because joining bounty does take a moment, maybe 3 months or even half a year to be able to feel the result,
Just remember "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

i think your thinking is wrong because this forum is created not solely for bounties but for the in dept blockchain learning.
if you are into crypto world the bounties must be second priority than learning.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
My suggestion will be to participate in campaigns that are being manged by experienced managers. They frequently update the sheets and also keep the members involved.

Sometimes, I also feel that the pay is low but you need to have higher rank in order to be eligible for higher pay. And if you start campaign from lower rank only, you will earn and learn in the same time. So it has double advantage. I see it as more of a learning opportunity while growing my profile here.
Activity: 140
The merit system is actually an appreciation for someone, if anyone thinks your post as a useful post will give you some merit. Appreciation is a form that others think is appropriate, but every head has their own opinions. I suggest you before participating in bounty you should see icorating before making a choice, this is an important step if you do not want to lose the time you throw in a useless bounty.
Activity: 98
Yeah, agree, but its never easy to get revenue. You need to relax and participate properly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E

By the time the forum become so hard to do so, like they make a merit system before the account to rank up .. I feel like the forum and the people who made that rules wanted to go to the next level where only the member who take the bitcointalk forum seriously is the one who will survive. And for me its a good move.
Activity: 134
Yes, it is very difficult to gain the advantage to upgrade your account level. The account level determines whether you can get more benefits in the bounty event.
Activity: 182

Take a look on Welltrado bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
What I feel we just need to do is to quickly make research about the Bounties you wish to participate in and confirm its genuinety before dambling into such. Though it somehow or sometimes not very easy to discover. Whenever it happens like that, why not quit the bounty as it saves you time
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Today there are a lot of Bounty campaigns scam the members involved, I met a few Bounty, they did not pay tokens for us at the end of the campaign and they lost the market. We will take the effort and time to invest in them.
Activity: 133
I also have the same feelings as you. Some bounty quests I did for 4 weeks. Its TWITTER doesn't even update anything. Its telegram does not have any communication at all, but when I found it was too Late, I also feel very depressed!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
it's tiring and many companies want to deceive you need to literally demand and solicit your coins for the work done
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
I agree with you. Especially in the fact that we will not be able to receive merit, just because of their small limitations. You can spend months on the company's bounty and, in the end, we can simply be deceived. This is a very sad situation. I also chose an unfortunate time to work in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 95
It all depends on the company in which you are participating and from its manager. I also met companies where the tables were not updated in time and everything was done for a very long time, but the choice always remains with us, and we should carefully choose the company's bounty.
Activity: 55
you are not alone bro, what you feel is the same as what I feel, it is very difficult to get merit even though we have made a very good post, indeed we are late to know cryptocurrency but better late than never ..
Activity: 112
This is because of your choice of poor bounty, I was initially involved in bounty hunting, and received nothing from the effort, but gradually I learned how to choose a good bounty. There are many good bounty for you, not because you are late
Pages:
Jump to: