Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 9. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Just be patient man. It sucks and it is really tiring but it is also fun sometimes. You get to see other people's opinion and thoughts. Not when you're a junior member though. Pay is low but well, that's life for you. With regards to the merit system, it sucks too. It is way too hard to get merits and be able to rank up.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I do have same problem here especially with merits.  I am quite disgusted for not earning merits in my post even I get an appreciation from bounty managers for the post I made.  I really do not understand why I am not given a merit.  Asking for a merit from my post is not my cup of tea.  I know that I have tried my best to make a qualified posts to be paid handsomely by an ICO because they give me an extra stake but no merits in my account.  Is merit truly necessary?  I hope that the forum can make adjustment for people who are accepted to do signature campaign successfully.  And bounty become so tiring especially for security token ICO where you have to wait when they can be listed in the exchange and their tokens unlock.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
It will be very tiring when you join the signature campaign. yeah, the merit rule really limits us to expand or upgrade our rank to be higher. However, it has also the aims to eliminate the scammers or spammers. We know that many more people make the accounts. It should be limited. If you have any problems with the bounty because of merit, so just try to choose non-merit bounty likely the content creation or even translation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
true, sometimes the problem experienced today is the more unclear division of tokens from bounty campaigns that are not timely or even not shared, then the time, energy, the cost that we use feels useless even what we hope does not always run in accordance in terms of the price is very cheap. but always take the positive even always receive patiently.
Activity: 699
Merit: 135
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I made these experience too. I participate in some social media campaigns and signature too, where the bounty manager was really lazy. They do not updatet the sheets, or calculated the stakes wrong, and dont reply to messages. They have no interest about doing their job righ. I also dont received sometimes my stakes instead of i was on the sheet and i write to the boutny managers. Bounty campaigns becoming more and more to gambling game.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I agree that bounty can be tiring but only for a certain amount of time. I only work for signature campaigns and it literally takes months before a bounty pay. Then another month or two just to sell the coin when it got listed. It can be longer than that if the coin needs to be hodl because of the low price. Repeating this process can be tiring. The excitement is not as the same as you started on the forum. To me, its just normal for anyone to get tired of doing the same thing. I just think of my goals every time it get tiresome.
Activity: 136
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Haha.
That's ok man but you're right. It is tiring to see the spreadsheet is not updated and then your post is deleted, then the merit do not have in purpose anymore so this system gives no incourage anymore.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
But you absolutely do not lose anything, participate at once in several then and the chance of getting tokens will increase. After all, not all of them are rubbish and very attractive for further retention. The main thing is not to be lazy and have patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
As a bounty hunter you also have a responsability to do your homework before joining a project. You got to check out the campaign manager, and the project itself. You cannot blindly jump on a moving train. Ive never got scammed  (more than some managers counting wrong) and ive been into the bounty biz for 3 years now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

We (bounty hunters) can only hope for the honesty of the bounty of managers and the project itself, unfortunately, now more and more try to deceive bounty hunters, for example, after saying at the end of the campaign bounty that it is necessary to pass the KYS to get a reward!

Freaking true, my friend participated on some campaign and they swear the KYC was not announced in the bounty page. Then after the campaign they announced that participants needs to pass a KYC and then one of them even told him he need to buy some tokens before they can get paid. But good thing he reminded them that he is using electricity and bandwidth which make bounty hunters like investors too in time and electricity and the guy just agreed. And two months later he is still waiting for his bounties to get paid. To be honest bounties are becoming more and more difficult.
Activity: 75
Yes, it is very difficult to upgrade your account because the advantages are hard to obtain. So I think that in order to get more profits, we need to make more efforts and hope that you can make more money.
Activity: 132
The choice is very important. Participating in a bounty mission is a long-term process. As a qualified bounty hunter, you need to believe and actively persist.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
be patient in the bounty. If the process is a slow process that takes all in payments and more. If you want to quickly then search only bounty manager already experienced that usually has the job neatly and quickly. for the merit, of course, we all know it already rules set forth in this forum with the goal of keeping on the members required to make a quality post and not spam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I just think I feel the same. But if we want to earn, we need to be patient with ourselves and all we do. continues to be pushed even if it sometimes feels like a tired but it is, a system of merit is a way of controlling people to have a cool post. Most important of all is that you are shopping for a campaign a bounty of your trusted and well-known campaign owner to avoid what we do not want to happen to us.
Activity: 196
I feel you man. Sometimes I feel us bounty hunters don't get much love. That is why it is so important for us bounty hunters to choose wisely and carefully the bounty campaign we plan to participate. Don't just participate on bounty campaigns without checking things first. Always do research so in the end all your hard work will pay off.
Activity: 89
This is a trend. The media is choosing more and more awards to promote. The percentage of signatures will get smaller and smaller, which can take a long time. After all, the project tends to grow very slowly
Activity: 112
Keep going and you will meet good. Choose a well-known bounty manager to reduce the risk of fraud. For the Merit, I think we can give up on this because it is too difficult.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

We all had our shares of ending in a bounty where our works were taken for granted. Main reason why I put bounty hunting aside for some time now and it's been months since I last used my account for that purpose. Lately, I focused on investing and when I have the time I just drop by here in the forum for some news about crypto.

So I checked your profile and looks like you've been inactive more than a month ago. Seems like you really are tired. Have a good rest, pal Grin
Activity: 317

I quite share your sentiment because I am also affected with the both issues raised. As regard non functional bounty campaign that are rampant now, I think the solution to that is to patiently and carefully choose bounty campaign. A lot of bounty participants just dabble into campaign without doing a proper research about them. But concerning the currently system, even when you write something tgat worth merit, they will just pass you by thinking nobody is giving them so they will not give to others.
Activity: 336

People who are lazy in this world will reach nothing, if you want to become a very wealthy person and have a stable income then you need to work each day, you are very lucky to know the truth about cryptocurrency and how it was very profitable so just take the opportunity today and work very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: