Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 8. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think we do feel the same. But if we want to earn we have to be patient in everything we do. Keep on pushing hard though sometimes it feels so tiring but this is it, merit system is one way of regulating us to have a quality post
Activity: 39
I find really hard to complete bounty campaigns. There are lots of scam but you gotta be patient. I dont know how much you earn so far but for myself. A hundred box is enough for a month Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I do not feel tired when I work with bounty campaigns. It's easy and easy to get involved in airdrop campaigns, but you will never get a lot of money like bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

I was never very enthusiastic about bounty campaigns, but in the first three months of this year I made great efforts to collaborate in as many bounties as possible but I also came to the conclusion that most of my efforts were in vain, as my profits were ridiculously small compared to my great dedication, so at this time I have stopped participating in all the campaigns and today I only focus on a few opportunities that I may occasionally find.

In this way I saved a lot of work, bad experiences and the bitterness of knowing that some scammers abused my goodwill to get free promotion for their scams.
Activity: 98
In bounty campaign, market system is tiring system . But we put good post in this. those who will like it,can give merit and we can get promotion. We are getting profit according to our work.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
about spreadsheet updates and token sharing, I think it all depends on the management team, there is a very diligent team to update the spreadsheet and there is also a team that just updated the spreadsheet once the bounty campaign is done
Activity: 77
On the issue of getting merit from cryptocurrency, you do not have too feel bad because you do not get it as desired, you just continue to participate in the forum, someday, someone might find you suggestion or advice helpful and then give you a merit for that.
Activity: 133
In my opinion, I don't like the merit system either. It deprives people from ranking up and no matter how much effort you put into your posts, it won't get credits. But this is how the rules run, we just need to deal with it. Its purpose of implementation still makes sense but is just really making low ranked persons like us suffer
Activity: 266
I also feel the same with you, the rules now must use merit to improve ranking. it feels too late, but I'm not desperate. The merit system is actually a reward for someone, if anyone thinks your post as a useful post will give you some benefits. Campaign bounty should not be taken as the only reason to participate in cryptocurrency. If you see a bounty campaign as a livelihood, you will be frustrated.
Activity: 74
It takes a lot to earn merits in this forum , not many people are willing to award merits as most of the times most people just post things that are not of help to the forum users or those who seek information, for one to earn merits, they have to post something that will be of positive impact to the forum users or improve the forum, bounties on the other hand are marketing strategies used by ICOs to create awareness on their projects, they may take as long as the organizers decide, if you happen to give up before completion then there will be no reward
Activity: 8
I also agree with you, this merit system like useless, thousands of post my friends do, do not even get 1 merit too, member can only give 1 merit, how can we raise ??
Activity: 644

Yes, but we have to re-run the system policy merit though to get the merit of other members is very difficult. With this current account rate if we can often follow a bounty program is, of course, the result will be quite a lot. Because the opportunity to earn money here is still very wide open as we trade, it will also give us a lot of results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Nothing depends on you.
The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets.
And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by.

I really don't get it, this merit system. That is whats preventing me from leveling up this forum. Unfair that the ones who got to Hero status were the ones not affected once the merit system comes into play. If they are going to ask me I would say damn to their merit system and put back the old system where being active is what matters.
Activity: 277
Now is not too late, the problem is the bounty campaign you join. You need to select them before joining so that you do not waste effort
Activity: 292
I don't like especially the bounties, where are not bounty managers asked to do and manage bounty, but they just start bounty by themselves and after the end they "send the spreadsheets to the team". And I have a negative experience with one special manager in this thing. So this really takes the enthusiasm away.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless.
I also experienced that feeling before. You are absolutely correct, its very tiring when you are not receiving any rewards in exchange of your hardworks, all newbies experience dont worry. The next time you will be joining a bounty campaign make sure that you double check all the details of the bounty, unless you will experience those disguting events again. You are just unlucky or you are not considering the quality of a bounty.

Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I checked your post history, none of your posts are worth meriting. Your post quality will not reach the standards of higher rank members as well as the merit sources. Level up your post quality to meet their standards. Time will come that you will realize how important merit system is.
Activity: 154
Nothing depends on you.
The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets.
And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
I do agree there are so many bounties that not paid us after doing all their tasks but some bounties updating their sheets on time and paying us as well. Be choosy in selecting bounties do only reputed bounty managers bounties and don't participate in every bounty and due diligence before joining any bounty. Its quite tough to get merit. I think its an uphill task. Somehow merit system helps to stop spamming in my opinion. Keep posting constructive post you will get merit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
In this case it happens that it remains to just hope for generosity, and it happens that just managers do not keep a table, but with payments all are counted!
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
As regards the merit i actually do not know the criteria in which is being given. All i know is that it is given to appreciate your good post. Even though i have none, i knw one day i will.
Regards the Bounty Campaign you joined and spreadsheet not updated or you don't get paid. I think it is because you joined ICOs that are not that solid. Most of the Bounty i participated in paid. Even though it's not all.
Pages:
Jump to: