Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 22. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Sometimes you got to have faith on your doings. Dont discourage yourself not to continue doing some bounty works because on that way your earn tokens just for free. Sometimes the spreadsheet doesnt even update but just relax the bounty managers are on to it. In order to achieve great rewards you must first conquer greatest boredom on it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
It's really tiring if you do not love what you are doing, there is no such thing as free money, every coin or token you'll receive, you have
to work for it. Bounty is the advertising form in a company, so you'll like an employee which will be paid when you accomplish something.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I also do not understand with the intention of this merit system because there is nothing we can do to raise our account rank and this is very unpleasant but I still need to follow bounty campaign hopefully in the future there is a good consideration about this merit system

You can always buy other peoples' accounts, if it means that much to you. There's a whole forum section for that. I think its highly unethical (so is selling merits), but people do it anyway and the forum doesn't try to stop them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I also do not understand with the intention of this merit system because there is nothing we can do to raise our account rank and this is very unpleasant but I still need to follow bounty campaign hopefully in the future there is a good consideration about this merit system
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

What you reveal is in fact like that. Many bounty does not update the worksheet, so participants become tired of waiting for results that do not quickly appear. In fact, some long bounty followed did not pay the rights of participants who have worked. So also with the effort to get a very difficult merit. Several postings that have been created are not one that is considered feasible. Perhaps an expert in creating quality posts can share how to get merit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You're right man i know what are you feeling because i'm in same position. It really difficult to gain the spirit for doing bounty campaign everyday maybe because i'm never get paid before. I think when i get paid i will gain the spirit again. We must get up and fight this bored conditions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I was always discourage of any scam or fail campaign but now I have realized that there no way all the bounty campaigns will be successful. Some of the failure of the campaigns are intentional by the developer of the project while some are not intentional but may be due lack of knowledge on how to manage by developer and campaign manager. There is no means of getting money that is simple.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
haha i got a friend that share the same fell about tired being of a lot of bounty campaign, keep spirit brother, i already pass your feeling. Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Merit is just one of the ways to reduce or press the presence of scammers and multi accounts. It is also used to make the posts in the frum more valuable.
However, merit also makes us difficult to reach the higher rank because gaining merit is now very difficult to even we have posted a good comment.
However, I'm sure that the regulations from the bitcointalk mean good for all parties.
Here, what I can say for you is just trying to get the other ways to join the bounty campaign such as participating in content creation by making the video or article. what you need is the good channel or blog and I think it is easier than getting the merit.
Moreover, you can also join the signature campaign, but ensure that it is better to join not less than 6 weeks.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I understand your sympathy but do not lose hope. I still believe that  winners never give up.  I myself also experienced to join bounty campaign and get nothing from it. So, I decided to just join signature campaigns.   But the stories of my friends and other bitcoiners inspired me on how they earn a lot from joining from bounties that motivated me to try bounty again.  Some of them also have a bad experience but they never give up and lose hope.  Now, they are enjoying their income from bounties. Just continue what you are doing and I believe you will be benefitted from it at the end.   You can also read this link and be inspired also.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3457930.msg35988786#msg35988786.  
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Don't give up, if you don't get a good response in bounty then find a better and qualify project with trusted manager, and merit system was created for us to make a better quality posting, it's not that easy to get you must work hard to earn the merit and its hard to get merit because not all people are used to give merit even though you got a good quality posting, so just keep doing your best
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I agree specially with signature campaigns. I am getting tired of answering same set of threads over and over again. With regards to the merit system well i guess we have no choice but to follow it. Rules are rules.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
indeed it is very tiring, we work according to the rules that exist in bounty, applied by the manager, inevitably if we want to get the prize must follow the rules, in order to be paid it is quite tiring but paid off with the gift they give.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I’m not sure it is as tiring as you seem
It’s just frustrating at some point
But as a bounty hunter; there's need to keep head straight and be positive too
Everything will happen right and smoothly

I think we need more patient and wait for the right time run smoothly. Because at first were not late to learn about bitcoin platforms. To have positive mindset may overcome the attitude of being tired and frustrated. We didn't really know besides of very unpredictable behavior of bitcoin we really become the most successful investor's of it and get more interested in the long life living.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
What I feel we just need to do is to quickly make research about the Bounties you wish to participate in and confirm its genuinety before dambling into such. Though it somehow or sometimes not very easy to discover. Whenever it happens like that, why not quit for the benefit of doubt, because I see no reason why one should just be fetching water into a basket that shall hold  nothing.
On the side of meriting.. I feel you just need to be well constructive and makes your postings commensurate with  the thread reasonably, naturally, the merit shall come where one is least expected
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
The bounty company is very exciting for me. I have discovered a lot of interesting things for myself. If it seems tedious to you, then connect at least 3 bounties a week and you will not be bored!
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
yes if the worksheet is not updated make us not enthusiasm,but it has become our risk as a bounty hunter. merit goal is to make our post useful and I never get any merit it means that my post is never useful so need to learn better so we must think positively because the merit system is the rule so we must respect the rules of this forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
These bounties are the reason why people abusing this forum by signature campaign. Users are getting ranked up by just posting and waiting for the time to rank up. I should be a senior member but I see my fellow users that are just spamming post for money. I not exception for this, I do this spamming too but the thing is that the admins in this forum limit the payment given to us since abusing users it making this forum a "money farm" and the admins are doing a good job to prevent this by adding a merit system. By this merit system, users are taking a hard time to rank up and the "money farm" is prevented.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Sometimes it is discouraging to see the sheets not being updated and you don't even know if you will be paid or not at the end of the ICO as I have experience joining a bounty before that has a successful ICO and even reach the hardcap but didn't pay its participants because the team run away with investors money. As bounty hunters, we cannot do something if we will not be paid since it is all about trust but if possible for you , choose the project that has active social media accounts, telegram channels so that you will know the status of the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

No, you are getting it wrong. The merit system is a huge development for this forum. This forum is very important to all crypto and Bitcoin fans so that this should not lose its value. Spamming, shit-posting, copy-pasting, and the like have all made this forum look like a trash can. The merit system has somehow addressed this.

As regards lazy managers and scam projects, you need to learn to avoid all of them. Avoiding them requires a little effort so expect to be patient enough for it.  
Pages:
Jump to: