Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 26. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I think that if a person chooses bounty campaigns of value of quality blockchain platforms, who have a good budget for the prizes and a bounty manager who knows how to manage the campaign well, they are not tired but rather profitable. It is true that there are bounty campaigns that make you lose interest but you have to know how to choose well
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
You are more likely frustrated and not tired because of the time or duration it takes for a bounty to pay and the way the the bounty campaign is being managed. Maybe it's better to set your own guide as to which bounty to participate to next time. Be a smarter bounty hunter, complaining won't increase your chances and your merits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Before starting any bounty compagnies, do at least some analysis of the project and remember we can't always be lucky.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

You are not getting any merit because your posts are useless.
You bring nothing new to the forum and only post to get your bounty post number.
Try doing some research and add some new information to the topic in which you are posting and try posting in other sub-forum than Altcoin Discussion.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
well i guess its just hard to earn and you will have to wait for it to come naturally and don't stress about it
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

Thanks for writing everything I was about to write. Thanks Smiley

It's easy to get lost in promises of wealth in crypto. People around seem to make bundles and you start at the bottom. Once you get to the point you understand each project you are trying to get involved in, you will be able to choose bounty programs wisely. Do people even read the white paper before joining a bounty or airdrop? Why are you then disappointed when promises are broken and you are left with nothing? I have not yet participated in a fake airdrop or fake bounty program. Matter of doing good research and participating in actual projects, not only promises of wealth. In the end I am glad they introduced merit. Perhaps the massive amount of people trying to support their families in non-crypto countries will settle a bit. This may be needed to ensure a bounty program is still viable long term. It also ensures that input given on this forum will be of a bit higher quality.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

first of all, from the description I see that you are taking bounties for granted. You do not do reasearch, you do not know the people who are managing the bounties. For newcomers, its always good to get into bounties which are managed by reputated bounty managers. It reduces the risk of not getting paid/etc.

Now, regarding forum merit system. Seriously,having higher merits or higher number of posts is simply not the criteria to rank up, thats one of the reason merit system came into picture.

with people going insane about bounties, over the period of time, we have see profiles misusing the forum, posting garbage and scam/spams/copying from some where and pasting it and a lot of similar things.

The Merit system in turn reduced a lot of this and is helping the forum to grow the way it should be.

Getting merit is fundamentally easy, write something knowledgeable, assist people in need, share new information.
Activity: 140
My friend told me that it takes 3-4 months before the distribution of tokens once you join bounty campaign.Yes it's too tiring he said but it is worth the wait.Same thing also with the merits it's hard to earn it because thousands of members are in here which means that there's a less possibility that your post can be chosen by chance as an constructive or informative one because I believe lots of professionals and experts are already in here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Yes, bounty campaigns are so tiring yet rewarding. Because you earn even if it is a small amount. For me, I said that it is rewarding because I can now earn even though I am still a teenager that is still dependent to my parents. You can say that "Though, you can earn through part-time jobs / summer jobs, right?" But, doing bounty campaigns is still a good way to earn. Even though it is tiring, we still give our efforts. A piece of advice, OP, you should do bounty campaigns on what you can only do. You should not force yourself to do like 50 bounties at a time. Another thing, look for bounty campaigns with reputable campaign managers. Even if you have a few bounty campaigns that are joining, you will not be worried about not being paid, since they are professional campaign managers. Well, it is another story if the campaign did not met its soft cap.

Anyway, the point is, take a breather once in a while. Do not push yourself too much. I feel the same way about the merit system. It is so hard to earn some merits. (Well, I said it since I hope it helps that you know others feel the same way too.)
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
You know man, If you're really a bounty hunter. You will never be tired and lazy. Because you can get a profit for your all effort. ICO company will be appreciated that effort and pay us. Keep positive thinking about the bounty. Don't imagined that bounty works only wasting your time. Keep up and stay believed in your self.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Bounty campaigns is mostly useless nowadays, more and more people are turning away from them, I bet their golden age were a couple of years ago and now the participants are mostly from the poor countries
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
We join Bounty Campaign because we wanted to earn meaning, before we join the campaign we already knew their rules, regulations and restrictions about their campaign. Bounty Campaign is not tiring as it gets but the merit system is the tiring once because it's not for appreciation purposes only but also a requirement for most of the bounty campaigns that are existing as of these days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
Man don't take bounties seriously just enjoy sharing you ideas here in our forum but the merits? First they didn't reset the merits to which looks really unfair. Second the requirements for rank up is literally too high to achieve. Third I think the merit sources has a really high standards for their merits Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 114

Lol! The reference to Sparks is really funny! Bounty Campaigns need to be chosen carefully, and with study and time i am sure you will choose the right ones. The merit system has become a test for most people, and for multiple reasons, whether not been seen or read by the right peple, or lack of understanding of the system, or not enough merits to give, good posts most of the time do get ignored, and maybe there should be some self-generated merit system, for its really beneficial to the quality of posts here, and highly commendable.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Well if you're not lucky in joining bounty campaign why dont you try to find other ways like offering your skills or in trading? but this time you need capital to start with. Many users here are earning through trading just like me, I also joined in bounties and even participating in airdrops but I dont really too much rely on that. We know there are many scams project out there and just like what you already mention the effort is worthless in the end because they dont give the rewards. But its not a reason to give up and dont stick in just one to generate income because there are numerous ways here to earn btc/altcoins.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Do not do this, if you do not want, there will be less participant and for me is better than crying people :p
But if you have better way how to earn, tell me more.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
why not hire someone to do it for you. for instance ion the media/blogging bounty campaign, i've seen some people hiring writers in the freelance sites about to which they are hiring writers to write for them. i even tried to apply to them but was surprise to see i was given links of ANN thread and whitepaper. and this employer wants me to write 5 articles for him. he offers awesome prices though. be sure to offer better. its hard to find a good writer that is knowledgeable of blockchain and the economics of crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You dont have to be so desperate! For bounty campaigns you always need to be stubborn and have to have more than enough patience. Also you need to increase your odds of earning from bounty by enrolling yourself in many more campaigns.

Merit System : Its all about time when you will start getting recognized and then people will merit you for your work. Believe me thats the case now a days. Also you can submit your qualified posts to the sources! There are many thread in the service section.
Activity: 96
It takes me 5 seconds to tell whether a bounty is garbage or not. 98% of all bounties fall in this category. Don't waste your time by joining as many bounties as possible... instead be VERY selective on which ones you join.
I think so, bounty is not as bad as you say. I am also new. But I feel very good bounty. Much better than airdrop. Choose the right one, do not waste time participating in multiple projects at the same time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

We (bounty hunters) can only hope for the honesty of the bounty of managers and the project itself, unfortunately, now more and more try to deceive bounty hunters, for example, after saying at the end of the campaign bounty that it is necessary to pass the KYS to get a reward!

I guess you are referring to KYC mate not KYS,but this truthful bounty campaigns are more even riskier than what you are expected as they are just like a mushroom that coming out if theres a rain,better join to the trusted manager of this forum and avoid those mostly scammer,try to check their recent campaigns runs if successful or just sc.
Pages:
Jump to: