Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 23. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

This condition becomes the problem mostly all bounty hunters face, especially for the Junior member. It is now very hard to get the merit.
Whereas, the use of merit is very crucial to up the rank especially when going to join the signature campaign (higher rank, higher reward).
But in this case, while waiting for your rank up, you can try the other campaigns such as content creation or translation. You may need to build the web or blog or the youtube channel. It may pay you well, too.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Don't join all or even most of the bounties it is simply not worth your time, many are not going to pay you, since those coins were nothing but scams, what you need to do is to try to find the few bounties that belong to legitimate coins, perform your job to the best of your abilities and then wait because that is the only thing that you can do.
we should be able to analyze prospective projects to follow, so we only focus on projects that we analyze well. to analyze we can judge bounty manager. such as amazix team that i think has good project
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
of course such incidents ever happened to almost everyone who wrestle in the world crypto. I myself have also felt it. But it is getting here, auran are getting more and more difficult. Included with the merit. Hopefully soon get a better solution rather than having to use a merit system like now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Don't join all or even most of the bounties it is simply not worth your time, many are not going to pay you, since those coins were nothing but scams, what you need to do is to try to find the few bounties that belong to legitimate coins, perform your job to the best of your abilities and then wait because that is the only thing that you can do.
Activity: 64
Be selective when you chose the project that you want to support it.
There are always the decent ones that will pay you for your work.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
it is difficult now want to raise the rank, in need of patience in joining the bounty. my advice, you should immediately plan a business elsewhere to earn income, so your life is more secure. for a bounty campaign, it's better to do it in spare time alone to add income.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

Hi Uncle Nutildah,

I appreciate your reply. Reading most of the comments right now, I feel energized especially when I see you gave me Merit. Lol. That's the reality uncle, there's no such thing as Free. You need to work in order to earn. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed with so much participation I encounter. Maybe too blind to see the reality of the cryptocurrency. Hearing you sold your NEM's, you still a genius because u gain profit from it although the price goes up the way you expected it. For sure you have so many coins ur holding up now.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to work it out and bear in mind.

PS: I'm not a SON. Smiley

Really encouraging to see individuals like you getting in, with goodwill. Hopefully you'll see the benefit of it soon enough. Just another advice, don't care about the money for now, take this place as it is, a forum, a community. Care for and contribute to community and you'll see it's beneficial to you...
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

But you act not like Jose Rizal, because Jose Rizal was known as a hardworking man and He was never quit at all cost, even to faced death. If you felt tired then it is better to leave because this kind of work needs patience and you must have a high emotional quotient just to overcome bounty scammers and also never mind the merit, the most important is they will be accepting junior member in signature campaign.
Activity: 350
There is a perfect time for each of us. You being a late comer in this forum shouldn't discourage you from moving on after a few failed projects or due to the merit system. Did you join just to earn money, or you wanna learn stuff that you can use in real life? If you're reason is the former, then you are bound to fail. This should be coupled with the aim of gaining loads of learning and knowledge that you can use in your financial growth. Not just simply earning! But learning at the same time. Learn and earn, that's where I'm at!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
I totally get the OP.  I'm currently doing my last bounty campaign.  Without any real chance of being able to make it to Senior Member and many bounty campaigns now requiring 15 posts, it's just not worth the time.  Most of my crypto interactions are on Telegram now anyway.

Well, things are getting harder now but we really have to deal with it. Personally, I only need one merit for me to reach a member level but I know time will come and it will happen, let’s not just focus about our ranks just keep on making a quality post so we can achieve our goals. Bounty campaing are still worth it especially if the project is good but don’t expect some money so you will not be broke. Keep on working this is a world of cryptos that offers a never ending opportunities.
Activity: 602

It's like there is no money these days, we need to work hard and do a lot of effort to earn some money. About merit, it's really hard to earn even 1 because it needs a difficult task before you can earn some. Campaigns also these days are getting more difficult due to so many to choose. And we already know that it really takes a lot of time before you can earn the rewards. So just continue to survive, who knows someday you can earn some merits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I get where u coming from...I find it tiring too especially some times when the bounty managers are not honest with the time frame. Some bounty managers will it is 6weeks for the bounty and the bounty sometimes might run into 10weeks and if you remove ur signature before then , they won't pay you. I see it as cheating
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
That's somehow true buddy. Bounties are not very lucrative anymore. But anyways I think that's because of the problems happening to ICOs now, they dmare not performing well with some even failing and so bounties are paid very small or forfeited
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I agree I left two campaign in the past when I sense that it's going to become a shitcoin, that's months of effort and wasted opportunity but no regret, it's hard to know who is legit or not because these scammers are also spending big money just to launch an ICO that looks credible in the eyes of the investors.
Activity: 364

Merit system is implemented in order to reduce number of farmers in this forum, if everyone will just work here in this forum then the price of salary or payout after the end of campaign will just decrease drastically.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I think its alright if there's a merit yeah it's tiring because you not jump to next level but if you are willing to learn and earn you can do that because if you always say it's tiring nothing will happen you will not succeed. Be positive in life because you are lucky to know about cryptocurrencies because some other is not and still find other way to earn money in a small amount.

Don't be rush mate in this kind source of income patience is the key of your success and you must do something to be a successful and don't surrender mate you can find the good bounties and about merit don't frustrating your self you can still earn money even you are a Jr Member like me. Keep it up mate we can do this for our better future.
Activity: 380
Yes, merit really hurts right now. Regardless how good you post or quote someone, still you will not received any merits. From the time merit system was introduce I just received one and only one merit. But, I tell you, if you believe on what you are doing, just continue, time will come that you will be rewarded, just review first the bounty program that you are planning to joined. Don't worry your not alone and I'm sure, all of us who work hard on this will have a reward in God's time.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
I think its alright if there's a merit yeah it's tiring because you not jump to next level but if you are willing to learn and earn you can do that because if you always say it's tiring nothing will happen you will not succeed. Be positive in life because you are lucky to know about cryptocurrencies because some other is not and still find other way to earn money in a small amount.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
Will I surprise you if I say that nearly every payed thing in this world is kind of "tiring"?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Haha, I understand you. It seems i stuck in Member rank forever. Sometimes  I don't think I can get reach full member this year. The forum participants are too inert for fair merit distribution, the majority of users prefers to sell merit for dollars. Very "fair" reward system . Grin
Pages:
Jump to: