Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 24. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Get a good campaig manager, there are managers who consistently updating their spreadsheet. Bounty has really less assurance to get paid. Choosing a bounty campaign is also the same as finding a good ICO project. Take a lot of reading and do some research also, find a manager also that has good background managing a project. Merit system really make the forum more regulated, it takes a lot of effort now to get yourself rank up. Dont be discouraged, you are just beginning, it will be wotth it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

You'd better not blame bounties because there are a vast number of great campaigns available and they do really well. I don't see any reasons to complain, they pay very well and the assignments aren't so big as well.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Yes, there are times one participate in bounty and yet, not get paid. Well, all hope is not lost. We will still continue, because there are still good bounty campaigns that pay and some pay well. Some situations surrounding some bounties might make it look tiring, yet we need not to go weary. Do your best and leave the rest. Then expect what the outcome will be, but lets be positive about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

That life is not only filled with ambition and self-interest. Maybe we often hear Life is a struggle, meaning that in this life there must be effort and hard work to get ahead. If there are people who aren't eager to go forward, it is certain that the person will walk in the place of a lifetime.

Often we're often complacent with the success of others regardless of the hard struggle they are doing. If we see behind their success, we will find a hard struggle, to achieve that success.

The merit system is actually an appreciation for someone, if anyone thinks your post as a useful post will give you some merit. Appreciation is a form that others think is appropriate, but every head has their own opinions. I suggest you before participating in bounty you should see icorating before making a choice, this is an important step if you do not want to lose the time you throw in a useless bounty.

I believe the merit system's created, not because of moderator sentiment, but they have specific plans for us and especially the sustainability of this forum for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Bounties can be tiring but it depends on how much effort you put into it. Some just do the absolute minimum, spamming all their posts in one day and collecting rewards. Others go more for quality, and in the process pick up some merit - which admittedly is very rare!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, it is true that the work of the bounty hunter is very tiring and ungrateful, but still when you do not have money to buy a coin of a project, but you can get it with your own mind, this is even excellent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I totally get the OP.  I'm currently doing my last bounty campaign.  Without any real chance of being able to make it to Senior Member and many bounty campaigns now requiring 15 posts, it's just not worth the time.  Most of my crypto interactions are on Telegram now anyway.
Activity: 630
My experience with the bounty campaigns has been overall positive up to now. I also had bad experiences, companies that have not paid me, long time to receive tokens, errors in the counts, but unfortunately these are situations that happen in all areas, I am convinced that if you choose good bounty campaigns you can do good earnings
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

-Managing campaigns is quite hard as you think. It is stressful depending on how much you spend your time in a particular activity in one day. It isn't just the evaluation of the sheets, receiving the tokens/coins, and sending them to those qualified participants. You might need to get into their shoes also. Do you think that they're just sitting in their computer chair waiting for the funds to be deposited?

-Complaining about merits? Don't you get one? Don't expect one if you want to get one. The problem is we're all expecting to get these incentive points while typing our posts. These expectations were leading us to "overload" our quality, making it from good to worse, or just plainly worse to even worst. Don't focus so much in ranking up. It is not gonna help your case in any way.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

Hi Uncle Nutildah,

I appreciate your reply. Reading most of the comments right now, I feel energized especially when I see you gave me Merit. Lol. That's the reality uncle, there's no such thing as Free. You need to work in order to earn. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed with so much participation I encounter. Maybe too blind to see the reality of the cryptocurrency. Hearing you sold your NEM's, you still a genius because u gain profit from it although the price goes up the way you expected it. For sure you have so many coins ur holding up now.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to work it out and bear in mind.

PS: I'm not a SON. Smiley
Activity: 206
you are so right , some projects like a bad jokes after all the efforts they give you 1$-3$ this is so annoying and merit thing i don't even want to talk about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I agree with part of what they say it is hard to earn but I do not agree that the campaigns are in vain yes it ends up getting a bit late This is a bit of a motivation but it ends up finally
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
just dont join on a bounty campaign without an active manager or terrible manager i feel the project is terrible if they dont even hire a good manager like they dont care their aim is just to collect money from the ico and their progress with the project will be probably bad if they dont pay attention to their community their project wont be successful and there will be no more future investor to the coin anymore. you dont need to post nicely or formally like jose rizal all you need to do is make a quality post a user who casually read will probably merit your post or reply.
Activity: 252
Earning money at this time is quite hard! For me, though it's easy to earn money with Bounty Campaigns but basically you need to exert effort to be able to do this job. It's just a matter of choice what Bounty you'll join. And who will pay you right. Just like earning merit is quite hard. So we better work hard and try to be patient with everything!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
many in this forum are talking about merit, but all the explanation of merit is for people who have post that is useful for others and it is very difficult, everyone claimed that their post is good but not get merit, if my opinion about merit in invent just to prevent new account accounts that are not responsible
Activity: 109
at the beginning I feel like you are experiencing today, working hard and very tiring and disappointing when not in pay. if we just want to get money I think being a member here is not necessary and certainly many complaints, my advice to learn, understand and do speculation and also remember you must be patient.
Activity: 448
If the bounty has become boring, then just take a rest. In a week you will realize that you do not have enough, then you can come back with renewed strength.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
I'm totally relate to this but we have to understand that bounty campaign is an easy way to earn some tokens and by that you can have money. We need to name ourselves a bounty hunter since we are not assured and we are just hunting for those projects that has a real value and by that the bounty hunter meaning takes place that we are not only doing this bounty campaign that easy. We are hunting for those new, legit and valuable projects that can provide us opportunity to have an income with those. It's true that it is frustrating after all you've done they will just disappear, others are not paying as they promise and sometimes it takes time for them to distribute which can be very frustrating but as long as I'm getting income through my hard-work I will continue bounty hunting and I suggest for you too.
Activity: 43

i really feel you.. in my side i understand that merit is not for me becasue i dont have a writer skill.. hard to make a helpful thread but yet here i am willing to sray 8hour in btt just to earn.
Activity: 56
I kinda think its way to early too quit, maybe you just need some vacation time away to refresh all the frustration. Just believe that hard work never gonna let you down.
Pages:
Jump to: