Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign paused. - page 10. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
what about your site? there is news? when do we wait for additional information about the project? you said the update will be the other day)

No news? Maybe borned-dead ?

There is only one way to find out. See you back Monday, when we'll post more info about our idea.

Meanwhile follow us on twitter, to be the first to know more: https://twitter.com/lasplatform
April 01, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
what about your site? there is news? when do we wait for additional information about the project? you said the update will be the other day)

Project info will be posted on Monday. If we got your attention like we hoped to with our tease OP, you could follow us on twitter to be the first to know more:

https://twitter.com/lasplatform
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 06:38:30 PM
Just read the first post and wondering, what is the real purposes on the creation of this coin?
Do you opening a pre-ICO and ICO?
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

No news? Maybe borned-dead ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
March 31, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
March 31, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

Tell me  such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

On Monday we'll update the thread with information regarding our project. ICO info will be available soon Smiley
Activity: 37
March 31, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

Tell me  such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

+1 Smiley
Activity: 82
March 30, 2018, 05:58:00 AM
Reading trough this post i get a feeling that many do not understand or don't want to understand that this first post is just a tease for something bigger  Cool hoping these guys can get something big on the thread
March 29, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
Will it have it's Bounty Campaign?

Yes, we are going to post information regarding Bounties in the following days.
Activity: 37
March 29, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
Will it have it's Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 11
March 29, 2018, 08:59:07 AM
-.-
Activity: 82
March 29, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
Interested to join a new project. I'm a developer by day and a trader by night. available to hire

Interested, share something about your works, i bet everyone here will be interested to know about you experience.

i do lots of freelancing mainly websites, webapps, landings, sm campaigns you name it. Everything helps me keep the flow i do Smiley
Activity: 79
March 29, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
hey tezaurop, we made quite a big quote list didn't we LOL

yes we did! Reminds me of the old 1000 quote posts that the OG's used to make
Activity: 99
March 29, 2018, 05:35:21 AM
hey tezaurop, we made quite a big quote list didn't we LOL
March 28, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
tell me, do you have a website? and where can I see your white paper? Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. I would like to know more about the project

Yes, we will reveal them in the following days. For now you can follow us on twitter, announcements are following up soon.
March 28, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
@las Cheesy
Not a bad name! This makes me an @LASIAN if i stick to this forming community Cheesy by the way, it reminds me of aquaman the best cartoon i've ever seen Smiley
@LASIAN not a bad name
unlike NEMmer Cheesy or NEMember
hated tha everytime they were saying it

right? I remember that moment when the guy with the trident shows up and goes ATLASIANS and everyone freaked out

my kids are watching this cartoon i think, or is it an anime Smiley

it is a cartoon but i doubt they are watching the old stuff i was watching when was little

might be who knows
not like i pay attention to much to the content

I bet they are not, the thing i used to watch was made like in the 60-70-80' idk

i guess you are older than me, bro Cheesy what are you doing on Bitcointalk?

Ohh no, not that old Cheesy i'm only 32

Reasonable! i thought you were older than my father Cheesy

Unlike this thread Cheesy The devs sure take their time to update the content...

it is their deal hope this project will be something big like NEO or ETH

YEAH right, another ETHEREUM killer, that will go to the moon, eventually LOL

Don't use those taggs in the convesation. You will attract the TROLLS. Soon this thread will be like others.
Even the mods won't be able to keep up with the shittalk.
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
March 28, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
tell me, do you have a website? and where can I see your white paper? Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. I would like to know more about the project
March 28, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
@las Cheesy
Not a bad name! This makes me an @LASIAN if i stick to this forming community Cheesy by the way, it reminds me of aquaman the best cartoon i've ever seen Smiley
@LASIAN not a bad name

right? I remember that moment when the guy with the trident shows up and goes ATLASIANS and everyone freaked out

it is a cartoon but i doubt they are watching the old stuff i was watching when was little

might be who knows

I bet they are not, the thing i used to watch was made like in the 60-70-80' idk

Unlike this thread Cheesy The devs sure take their time to update the content...

YEAH right, another ETHEREUM killer, that will go to the moon, eventually LOL
March 28, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
@las Cheesy
@LASIAN not a bad name

might be who knows

March 28, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
@las Cheesy
@LASIAN not a bad name

might be who knows

Pages:
Jump to: