Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign paused. - page 8. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Please tell us more about the number and algorithm of coin

Gladly,

Total Number of Coins = 100 000 000 ATPL

Coin is built on STRATIS, the language used to adapt it  C# and .Net framework. We are launching a stand-alone blockchain.

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Please tell us more about the number and algorithm of coin
April 10, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?

Hi, thank you and welcome to Atlas. Your question is a bit vague... but i will try to interpret it:

- Maximum amount limit to coins?
There will be a total amount of 100 000 000 Coins created in the first block. Distributed to ICO participants based on their contribution timeframe and bonus.

- Maximum amount limit to participants?
There is no limit to how many ppl can participate, the only limit will be the ICO Cap.

- Maximum amount limit of capital(Hard Cap)?
We are looking to raise a maximum of 10 000 000 $ in crypto value. We think this number will reflect our long term goals and will give enough room for future investment offers.

I hope that at least one of these answer might suite your question. If not please ask again i will answer with pleasure.

Cheers.
April 10, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

The idea  deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and , perhaps, I will support you on ICO, but even with a superficial study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.

Thank you for your support and welcome to the ATLAS Community. Come by frequently as we have more news coming in the next days.

Cheers
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
Activity: 82
April 05, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Yes, so devs i'm gonna start coding so find a position for me soon LOLOLOLOL Cool Tongue Roll Eyes

Dude what are you getting yourself into? bombard1, teach westhafen some lessons, make him a coder asap!

yo, tezaurop whatsap? I'm getting into coding i guess Cheesy

dude you crazy Smiley

thanks bro, what i would do withought you!
Btw have you noticed the updated thread?
Someone is pushing the project
The devs are on to something
April 05, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
Why your CEO dont have profile to Linkedin? This is most important info - which experienses he had before this project.
You will have own blockchain?

Thanks for pointing this out, the dev must have skipped it somehow.

And yes, we are launching our own blockchain!
Activity: 99
April 05, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
Yes, so devs i'm gonna start coding so find a position for me soon LOLOLOLOL Cool Tongue Roll Eyes

Dude what are you getting yourself into? bombard1, teach westhafen some lessons, make him a coder asap!

dude you crazy Smiley

thanks bro, what i would do withought you!
Btw have you noticed the updated thread?
Someone is pushing the project
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
April 05, 2018, 03:25:29 PM
Why your CEO dont have profile to Linkedin? This is most important info - which experienses he had before this project.
You will have own blockchain?
Activity: 79
April 05, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

dude you crazy Smiley
April 05, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
Could you share more details?

We are still in broken link phase, but we're soon getting out of ti. Our team is working hard to make it happen fast.

What would like to know about the project?
April 05, 2018, 03:20:46 PM
Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on thid project.

Yes, we are in full development, and soon we'll come with a demonstration of the features packed into @las. Stay tuned for more information.
April 05, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
interesting project. tell me, are there any analogues now? have you already started a bounty campaign? If so, where can I see the conditions?

The technology is not new, various developments apply the principles but  no one is exclusively promoting the feature of email use, which is a petty because ppl can draw a good experience example.

Our project is based on stratis, and we are planning to work with their team to further develop the C# direction.

*Edit
Forgot to mention, about the bounty. We are working on the Bounty campaign and soon we'll make an announcement. Stay tuned to participate or follow us on any of the official channels:

Official Resources

• Website
 • Whitepaper
 • Twitter Feed
 • Telegram Channel
 • Telegram Chat
 • Reddit
 • Medium
 • Steemit
 • Knowledge Base
 • Referral Page
April 05, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Activity: 79
April 05, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

April 05, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
Could you share more details?
April 05, 2018, 01:58:42 PM
Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on thid project.
April 05, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
interesting project. tell me, are there any analogues now? have you already started a bounty campaign? If so, where can I see the conditions?
Activity: 82
April 05, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
you got it

one more developer on board Wink

is it hard to get work these days for a developer?
It all depends! For me it is not hard, i follow new projects and join new teams were i mostly find my work

so you are only looking for crypto jobs? as i understand you get paid in crypto?

yeah, most of the time i find work on bitcointalk, telegram, slack, disqus people are short in devs all the time. Project managers usually pay me in crypto so it is more convenient for me

does it work out? like do you find enough work to sustain your lifestyle?

it does Cheesy why you are asking?

jus curios to know
One part of me whants to take that DEV course i'm getting in the mailbox... you know dreams

Not at all, you just have to learn a lot >>>> like really a lot to be competitive! Only learning, one might say it is a full time job!
Pages:
Jump to: