Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign paused. - page 5. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
i like the concept in this project, global payment solution reach and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution reach and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.

I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.

If a project team and participants working with good will certainly bring success to the project , hopefully, the team project will be more compact and good communication always associated. success is always for this project.

Hi, do you have any social media pages? Want to sign you.

Telegram

link please

https://t.me/atlasplatformorg

Thank sir  Grin

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

Soon more info will appear

ok thanks  Smiley
Activity: 67
April 18, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.

If a project team and participants working with good will certainly bring success to the project , hopefully, the team project will be more compact and good communication always associated. success is always for this project.

Telegram

link please

Thank sir  Grin

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

Soon more info will appear
April 18, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

Telegram

link please

Thank sir  Grin
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
When will start Bounty of this project
April 18, 2018, 12:48:40 AM

Telegram

link please

April 17, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

Telegram

link please
April 17, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Telegram
April 17, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

April 17, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

April 17, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

April 17, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

April 17, 2018, 02:47:23 AM
Activity: 42
April 17, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
This is a good project and should be promoted widely. Is there any bounty campaign?

Coming soon  Smiley

i'm interested to this ICO, and what will be rate of the coin in ICO and PRE-ICO
Activity: 22
April 16, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
This is a good project and should be promoted widely. Is there any bounty campaign?

Coming soon  Smiley
April 16, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
Hey devs, any updates?
Activity: 66
April 14, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
What will the price for a token be before and during the ico?

Everything is always tied to the price of ETH. Because the beginning of the main sale price may change slightly.

one ether is one ether. from which the price can change. on a pre-sale, maybe this would be relevant. on ico without a difference.

I think this project might present a lot of interest for the big guys
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Everything is always tied to the price of ETH. Because the beginning of the main sale price may change slightly.

one ether is one ether. from which the price can change. on a pre-sale, maybe this would be relevant. on ico without a difference.
Activity: 66
April 13, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Activity: 26
April 13, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: