Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign paused. - page 9. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
i think it's good platform. i hope this project wlll be succes. goodluck for the team. Smiley

Thank you, we'll keep grinding our way one Smiley You are welcome to join us, and our forming community Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
i think it's good platform. i hope this project wlll be succes. goodluck for the team. Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
you got it

one more developer on board Wink

is it hard to get work these days for a developer?
It all depends! For me it is not hard, i follow new projects and join new teams were i mostly find my work

so you are only looking for crypto jobs? as i understand you get paid in crypto?

yeah, most of the time i find work on bitcointalk, telegram, slack, disqus people are short in devs all the time. Project managers usually pay me in crypto so it is more convenient for me

does it work out? like do you find enough work to sustain your lifestyle?

it does Cheesy why you are asking?

jus curios to know
One part of me whants to take that DEV course i'm getting in the mailbox... you know dreams

Good luck with that Smiley

Is that sarcasm? LOL are you afraid of competition Cheesy
April 05, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
are you sure that it's comfortable to use email instead of online chat consulting? actually I don't know, but recieving email for 10 mins pissed me off

Let's examine the case. You are a crypto user and for that reason you have a need to always be in control of you crypto possession. Via online wallets, installed wallets on pc and mobile devices.

Meaning that you have to take a few steps every time you have to make an operation with your crypto funds. Now remember the learning curve you had to take in order to have control of you cryptos? Won't it be easier to access your crypto-wallet from your email?

People already access email on a day to day basis, some even do it by reflex when opening a second tab in their browser.

Atlas makes all this process happen. After setting up, your email will connect to a node that execute exactly what you tell it to do.
Activity: 82
April 05, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
you got it

It all depends! For me it is not hard, i follow new projects and join new teams were i mostly find my work

so you are only looking for crypto jobs? as i understand you get paid in crypto?

yeah, most of the time i find work on bitcointalk, telegram, slack, disqus people are short in devs all the time. Project managers usually pay me in crypto so it is more convenient for me

jus curios to know
One part of me whants to take that DEV course i'm getting in the mailbox... you know dreams

Good luck with that Smiley
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
are you sure that it's comfortable to use email instead of online chat consulting? actually I don't know, but recieving email for 10 mins pissed me off
April 05, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
you got it

jus curios to know
April 05, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
you got it

woow, you sure are doing this full time. So many mediums, how many projects you are keeping track right now?
April 05, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
you got it

April 05, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
you got it

April 05, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
you got it

April 05, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
you got it

April 05, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
you got it

Activity: 42
April 05, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
Thise projects needs some steam Roll Eyes I like the logo by the way
April 05, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
you got it

April 05, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
you got it

April 05, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
Interested to join a new project. I'm a developer by day and a trader by night. available to hire

Interested, share something about your works, i bet everyone here will be interested to know about you experience.

i do lots of freelancing mainly websites, webapps, landings, sm campaigns you name it. Everything helps me keep the flow i do Smiley

That is great, keep in touch with our team we might use your skills in the future Wink
Activity: 22
April 04, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Hello.I believe this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

Welkome to Atlas Smiley
April 02, 2018, 06:59:41 PM
Thead Update

How is everyone doing?
We just updated the thread, and also revealed more channels so you can stay in touch and get to know us better
Also we officially launched our website, although we still suffer of the broken link syndrom, like most startups this will be fixed shortly.
Looking forward your feedback, and let's get this conversation started!

April 01, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
Just read the first post and wondering, what is the real purposes on the creation of this coin?
Do you opening a pre-ICO and ICO?

We're launching a Blockchain platform curated specifically to newcomers, no-technical ppl, and those that are looking for a simple solution to apply the crypto-craze. Our strategy to better serve these ppl is to create a set of decentralized tools that will be very easy to adapt to. One such tool is email and a combination of a crypto wallet.

We are looking to crowdfund the project development trough means of a Token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: