Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign paused. - page 6. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
When is the bounty campaign ending?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
How is this technological proposal convenient? why does it present interest?

The tech is extending current the current reach of blockchain technology. Let's say for a second that you have a need for a blockchain development resource but lack the appropriate tools. Atlas can help you in this particular situation, by offering something slick and easy to follow trough.

Cheers
April 13, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
Hi, everybody! I haven't found any information on the team of developers!
Still like to know about your experiences in this area?

You can see our team here: https://www.atlasplatform.org/ by clicking the Team link!

As of right now we are relying on 2 full time developers and a bunch of freelancers ready to take on work.  As well as consulting devs recommended by our advisors.

The main motivation for organizing the ICO is to raise development funds and hire more talent.

Activity: 66
April 13, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Well, I would not stop to repost, retit and post without official statements. silent, then continue to work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
Hi, everybody! I haven't found any information on the team of developers!
Still like to know about your experiences in this area?
Activity: 26
April 13, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

Has anyone found information on the bounty? is this the last week or will it continue? judging by the tables the end, but can not the same bounty end sooner than the charges on the idea, it would be strange
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
April 12, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YiTnlsH.png?3 ANN: Whitepaper is Release!

Hi everyone, i hope you are having a great day!
Today i would like to bring to your attention that our Whitepaper has been released. You can check it out at https://atlaplatform.org/whitepaper Enjoy the read and let us know if you have any further questions.

Is the bounty list complete? i want to join
Projects is interesting lets see what wee are after

The bounty campaign will begin on 23rd. Stay tuned, more informations will be disclosed soon.

In the past few days this project has been mentioned quite often
April 12, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
ANN: Whitepaper is Release!

Today i would like to bring to your attention that our Whitepaper has been released. You can check it out at https://atlaplatform.org/whitepaper Enjoy the read and let us know if you have any further questions.

The bounty campaign will begin on 23rd. Stay tuned, more informations will be disclosed soon.
April 12, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
will there be a bounty campaign?

Yes, we are going to host our bounty campaign on April 23rd, the link will be updated on the OP. Stay tuned, we'll going to announce it on all social media channels. So you better be following us Wink

I think they will raise this ammount in no time. The numers are not that high

I just watched their presentation, and i'm confuse by the explanation but interested to find out what this can show in the long run
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Yes, we are going to host our bounty campaign on April 23rd, the link will be updated on the OP. Stay tuned, we'll going to announce it on all social media channels. So you better be following us Wink

I think they will raise this ammount in no time. The numers are not that high
April 12, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
Yes, they have an idea, as far as I understood from the roadmap, the testing of the product will begin only at the end of the year? Max cap = $ 10 million. Is it definitely a plus that they do not need 100-500 mil, is the minimum amount enough to develop?

It's not such a sky-high figure as many, so the minimum should be collected in a month.
Yes, and the bounty probably will not stop and it will go all month until there are charges,
and then how to raise funds for the project if the forum and the social network will be silent and do not write about the gladius
April 12, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YiTnlsH.png?3 ANN: Whitepaper is Release!

P.S. And some other wonderful links Wink

April 12, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
got it, let's see what the devs have to say
April 12, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

Usually company bounties start before ico, and go during ico,
and end after ico, if the latter is successful.
If the company organizes pre-ico, then the interval from pre to, directly, ico is possible.
April 11, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
ANN: Whitepaper is Released!

P.S. And some other wonderful links Wink

April 11, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

April 11, 2018, 05:19:26 PM
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
Yes, they have an idea, as far as I understood from the roadmap, the testing of the product will begin only at the end of the year? Max cap = $ 10 million. Is it definitely a plus that they do not need 100-500 mil, is the minimum amount enough to develop?

In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible.
I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments.
I like the idea now and the prospects are there
April 11, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
OK thanks, yes ive checked it , great job !  Smiley Smiley

You are welcome!

And thank you for stopping by, you are welcome to join our communities on twitter, telegram, reddit Smiley

Btw soon we'll be hosting our Bounty campaign, stay tuned Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: