Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 26. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well for me Bounty campaign is not a waste of time to me it is a great passive income for me because i got paid after the hard work, so it is a another way i make money to pay my bills.
Activity: 196
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. But I think if you do more work, and now you can make good money on it. Just need to get a little tense.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Yes,I believe that this still can earn,though not as much as before,so as the Scam harder to identify
Activity: 99
i really don't know the perfect way to getting in the trusted project or not, i think we can clearly read all of the whitepaper on it and we can look how they team manage it, if it good i think you having a great project
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If you manage to find a really promising bounty program, such applications should not arise. Just take time to find and choose the right project, so as not to waste time and money.
Activity: 80
I wouldn't call it passive income . It's kind of a job, too . You waste your time and get rewarded for it . Sometimes very little, in rare cases goes well. I will explain why I trust the bounty campaign that I follow will be successful. I've been following bounty campaigns for so long, I've been getting bounties in every bounty campaign and I've trusted one manager, often managers who I trust get a new project I'll join soon.
copper member
Activity: 546
I will agree with you that it is very frustrating what we are experiencing now as bounty hunters, I agree with you that there are lots and lots of fake and scam ICO out there which makes one feel sometimes to quit bounty hunting but seeing those that have made a whole lots through bounty one will rethink and continue the hunting and hope one day you hit the jackpot. Presently I don't have a way of knowing a good bounty than reading through the whitepaper and getting to know more about them and with that I can sense if they make sense and worth the time or not.
Activity: 196
of course you can spend a few months on the company and not get anything.  this is very insulting.  I'm used to trust, so I hope to get tokens
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
following the Bounty campaign is a very difficult job, because working following the Bounty campaign requires patience and also we need a long term time if you want to get a lot of tokens.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
I believe that the bounty, which now looks more like spam in social networks, will grow into something more qualitative, like ICO. Bountists who can only press a retracement will disappear and remain like a copywriter and PR people, as freelancers without any contracts that will write texts and do normal video reviews, and not what is now overwhelmingly on youtube. All of the above is my personal opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hm... This is not waste of time, but this is also not a passive income. You can get bounty rewards for some work for some project. You need to be active, not passive.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Taking part in bounty campaigns and carrying out assignments to spread information about projects, you spend your working time. In addition, you use your education and apply your accumulated knowledge to do your job well.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
bounty campaign is not a waste of time, its a big opportunity that is being given to us by the developer of this forum. if this forum was not be made before, there wont be any income for us.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
My choice will be option (B) i.e. great passive income. BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS though are long term projects that require a great patience but can give massive profits if done properly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

No, I can not say that bounty campaign is a waste of time, because for me bounty campaign is my savior especially when it comes to my financial needs, and also I enjoyed to keep on posting, I always work hard for the ICO that I promoted to. Maybe their are some say bounty campaign is waste of time because they have choosen the scammed ICO.
Activity: 158
It depends on which campaign you chose. You can earn $ 1000 for a couple of weeks or nothing for 2 months of work.
Activity: 420
Bounty does not take much time in work. Just enough 5 minutes to work every bounty you follow. Bounty I think is a very nice job. By following the gift, you can earn money by selling the coins you receive.
Activity: 81
In my opinion, bounty campaign is not a passive income because you need to work and promote their platform either using their signature or in social media's in order for them to get more investors...
Activity: 216
I trust the bounty that I follow today because bounty manager is very reliable and I also look at the telegram team is very active in giving all the information all look very transparent so I am very sure if bounty that I follow will not be deceive bounty participants or investors
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
These days you have be very selective in doing bounties. Look at their use cases, team and roadmap. Read their whitepaper several times, then you will realize whether this is a good bounty to do or not.
Pages:
Jump to: