Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 28. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I have joined bounty campaign several times but i dont even think that it is a waste of time. But before i participate in bounty campaign i make sure that it is legit. Make some research about the ico project is the first thing to know.   Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
Just read at their whitepaper and do your own research about that program. Maybe it's hard at the first time, but eventually it will be easy for you to know the best Bounty or not.

Some bounty is not good and they are the bounties that are not lucky and we can say that it is wasting our time because of not getting payments from it,and if there is unlucky bounty,of course there is also good bounty and their projects is lucky and if we are lucky to choose them,we are also lucky to have them and we can get huge profit from it.by researching of the background of the campaign,that will be the right way to do to know if the bounty is trustable.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Earnings depend on your perseverance and the direction of the bounty company in which you will work, not everyone wants to waste time. Ain companies pay good money for signatures on the forum Bitcointalk and the higher the rank, the more you will earn. You can also make good money on translations and videos.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
For some, a bounties can be a waste of time, a lot of projects do not pay because they did not collect investments or there were too many participants. From the choice of the project will depend on your attitude to the bounty.

It doesn't matter whether there are ton of participants in a campaign so long as you got some tokens and the team is working on its project to release their product I think the tokens you receive is worth more than what its current price. When you have the coins in your account, that means you have the chance to trade and let the tokens grow.
Activity: 154
Just read at their whitepaper and do your own research about that program. Maybe it's hard at the first time, but eventually it will be easy for you to know the best Bounty or not.
Activity: 42
For some, a bounties can be a waste of time, a lot of projects do not pay because they did not collect investments or there were too many participants. From the choice of the project will depend on your attitude to the bounty.
Activity: 138
well for me bounty campaign is not a waste of time because i work for it and i get paid.
Activity: 168
For me, bounty is a good way to earn coins.  I do not risk losing money if the company is scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
 Some bounty campaigns are a sheer waste of time, the projects of the programs seeks to add no value to the market, or even if there is, they are only complementing whats already there and not improving it at all, some projects are also mare cash grabs, and most of the times do not even pay the hunters, these are the scams, bring total shame to bounty system. This is however not the case to all, there are some campaigns which are quite profitable and tend to remunerate their participants quite well
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
In most cases, bounty is wasted time. But some projects do pay. And the received tokens can then be sold on the exchange. This is a little money, but in our difficult time, good support.
Activity: 164
It really isn't a passive income since you dedicate a significant amount of time in it and it's not a waste of time if you know how to manage your time. You can only trust your bounty if you do an extensive research about. You don't just join in because the alloted tokens are huge. The bounty manager with a good track record and experience handling the project is also a factor to consider.
Activity: 126
Bounty campaign is the best way to get free money and give you some time to learn about blockchain. It's easy to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
If you spend time and find a good company, then it is worth it to participate.  You can earn a good amount of money. for exp. last year i earned roughly a few btc from EDG, and this year, the same for MTC (docademic).
Activity: 74
I don't think bounty campaign is a waste of time, especially if you get the right project. You can make a lot of money in it. But if it doesn't go well, you should not be too bothered
Activity: 53
For me it's a great passive if the project succeeds we will get good amount. But if the participants are more payment may vary. Actually it paid according to our work.
Activity: 504
It was never a passive income because after several months, you need filter the good ones that will definitely pay you. It is not a waste of time because I have been paid and I did my research first so the risk of getting scammed by them is very small.
Activity: 112
For me, a bounty is a good way to make money without investment and risk.  I advise everyone to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 210
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
I think it is not a passive income since we have to work hard for it. Bounty is not even a free money since we have to invest our time, effort and also money in paying our electricity bills.
Activity: 364
Bounty campaigns are definitely not a waste of time! They are great opportunities for income and to be able to provide service. A lot of lives have greatly improved because of bounties and a lot more are gaining.
Activity: 90
Bounty campaigns aren't waste of time, It helps those starters to gain money for investment or profit. It's a legal way of gaining money in the forum, you just have to exert a little effort or time for the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: