Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 27. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 34
I do not consider bounty a waste of time, if it's good to work and make content, you can earn a lot of money, and if you start investing in ICO, you can get rich!
It is good to earn and make a content because you are actually practicing your brain to construct a meaningful and useful post for everyone. But if you expericence getting scammed in a bounty you will realized that posting for about 3-6 months is really a waste of time even though you are getting some knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bounty is not a passive income, passive income is when you receive interest income from your investments, for example from a deposit in a bank and a bounty is a usual active job on the internet where for certain tasks you accomplish you get tokens. And i do not think that the bounty is just spent time for some, it a good extra income if you can of course choose a good bounty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If you want to earn coins and you have free time, then the bounty is the best choice.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
it seems to me that it depends on every individual because it gives a relatively short advantage and is not too big nor too small, or we might call it worth the job. to work on bounty campaign I think it is not too difficult and good for us to fill in the empty time!
Activity: 98
For me it's not a waste of time. There sre oromising bounty campaigns that do pay. Besides is not that hard to psrticipate in a bounty campaign. it's not very time consuming. In fact it just takes a minute if your day.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
I do not consider bounty a waste of time, if it's good to work and make content, you can earn a lot of money, and if you start investing in ICO, you can get rich!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Bounties require you to do work. In this regard, they are not a source of passive income (by definition passive income is what you receive for an investment or an asset, without having to work for that money).

If you are not selective and you do participate in any bounty, then yes, waste of time.

If you do bounties for good projects that you are investing yourself, which is what I do, it is a great way to get additional tokens for free and lower your investment costs.

But better projects out there are not doing bounties anymore, they do telegram airdrops or other kind of campaigns. Those are worth cents, so for me a waste of time. You need to select carefully. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I think that a signature bounty campaign does not require a lot of personal time. Several messages a day if you constantly study cryptocurrencies then this is not a problem. If the token is already traded on the  exchanges as for example Remme, then it was possible to roughly understand what the reward would be. In addition, this is an interesting project and you can become a part of the community and a token holder.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

even in this cruel happen now in cryptomarket value,due to many sarcastic happen in crypto community,like as you stated worlds lots of ICO scamming,but in those saying's that those bounty hunters is the cause of  many shits ICO scam is not true,because the contribution of bounty hunters into the world of ICO is only promoting the success of the project, and not involve about scamming,or ponzi world thats why its not nice saying a bad words against to the bounty hunters,while in other hands bounty hunting is not a waste of time its  a worthy kind of works and investment,it will high the moral of the person to become  a part of the  crypto community.
Activity: 39
Yes it is waste if you selected waste bounty. Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. Then it will be a great passive income.
Activity: 171
Yes, the bounty is really a good way to make money.  And most importantly, you do not risk losing money.
Activity: 168
I advise you to participate in the bounty.  It's worth it.  If you are lucky you can earn a very good amount of money.
Activity: 57
I can not call bounty campaign a waste of time and at the same time it's can not say it's a great passive income. Because it's not every bounty campaign that really pays.  Some will pay a little that the value of the token given after campaign will not even up to  50 dollar.but it's not a waste of time because you will always be rewarded at the end of ico if you do the task and follow the rules and regulations.
Activity: 406
This matter is really depending mainly on the capability and the dedication of the bounty hunter. If someone can allocate more time for doing researches and find good bounty programs and do them in very organized manner, this is a really great passive income.
Activity: 191
Its no such of a waste time, a lot of peoples doing them because they have earned before and knew that its worth to work for and wait. To earn a good rewards you need to keep them for weeks or months to get good value.
Activity: 82
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It depends on the selection of bounties because there are some very good bounty managers and normally there all bounties pay in time and they choose best projects. I always join there campaigns and getting decent earnings from last half year.
Activity: 125
If you are afraid of losing money by investing in the ICO, it's best to participate in the bounty.  This is a good way without risk of making money.
Activity: 588
Futiracoin.com
if I think the reward of the campaign is a great passive income because it can generate additional revenue. so there's no word of wasting time in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 57
Some bounty campaigns can bring you very good profit and some just few dollars) You never know. I try to pick only decent projects that have strong team and clear roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: