Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 25. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bounties are not a waste  of time, you can earn a good amount of money (more than 1000$ at month) spending just 3-4 hours/day.. it's not bad!
Activity: 630
In this period of serious market crisis it is very difficult to find bounty campaigns of very good quality, and several of those I'm participating in are postponing their ICO and extending the duration of their bounty campaign. To understand if the bounty campaign can give me good profits I mainly analyze the project, the team that is developing it, and the budget, that must be adequate
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
If you know how to carefully analyze this or that generosity! You will earn good money! It is not necessary to take up everything in a row now there is a lot of scum
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
bounty is never a waste of time, it is just a way of getting engaged and being rewarded for work done by promoting and advertising projects. you get additional income from bounty campaigns. the problem most bounty hunters face is joining wrong bounty which reward little or no income after promoting and advertising them with your social media pages
Activity: 126
I think personally, There are currently many scam gifts so be sure to do some research first about the gift and if the prize campaign is a huge income. Because it gives you the opportunity to join Ico without putting or investing your money on them. But it takes a month do not like to invest just waiting for the exchanger and waiting for a good profit.

Activity: 79
Bounty campaigns are definitely not a waste of time if you have joined a successful project. I usually join campaigns of campaign manager that I only trust. By knowing trustworthy manager, you will be confident in the project that you are joining.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Do you really think that bounty campaigns are just waste of time? Do you think that bounty hunters like us will continue to join in bounty campaign if it is just a waste of time? Of course not! I am a bounty hunter and I earning many benefits by participating.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Hmm..... I won't like to say it's a waste of time cuz at d end of d project u get paid...... Though, care has to be taken as per which project to campaign coz some do not pay......  I really wish there could be a penalty for bounty campaigns done without being paid at the end of the day
Activity: 182
I think bounty campaign can be passive income if the project reach their goal. But if the project is failed it will be a scam and only waste the time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is not easy to find a good Bounty campaign now as there are too many scam projects which they will never get paid for your work. I try to analyze the project firstly and skip the Bounties of projects which I don't trust.

You shouldn't trust any project that is doing a campaign. You could work as much as you want while trying to expect them to payout...that is the the only option that you have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
It all depends on your ability to choose a good project. You should avoid bad projects and participate in good ones.
For this you need to learn how to distinguish them. This forum will help you gain experience.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
for me bounty campaign it a good source of income i prefer signature campaign because signature campaign its a high paying reward and thats depent on bitcointalk rank
Activity: 168
If you find a good project, then it's worth participating in the bounty.  You will get a good profit.
Activity: 234
Bounty campaigns no longer bring that income that was in 2017. Today you can spend a few months of time and eventually get nothing. Therefore, the bounty can not be regarded as a stable source of income.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I loved the world of cryptocurrency because my friend taught me to participate in the bounty several years ago. Now I don't need anything and I'm working on this forum. Bounty is a great way to make money.
Activity: 140
It is not easy to find a good Bounty campaign now as there are too many scam projects which they will never get paid for your work. I try to analyze the project firstly and skip the Bounties of projects which I don't trust.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
For me, a bounty is a good way to make money without investment and risk.  I advise everyone to participate in the bounty.

Naturally, when you deal with the Bounty programs, you spend your time but you do not waste it. You earn the money. If you work at least 6-8 hours a day and take several Bounties, your profits will be cool.
Activity: 32
bounty campaign can be a great source income for everyone and maybe it could be a passive income because we can hold the tokens for a long time and sell when the price is expensive. I don't think that bounty campaign is a waste of time unless the bounty campaign is trying to scam the participants because I think there is any bounty campaign that doesn't pay the participants and they run from their projects. with joining much of bounty campaign, we can earn many tokens which we can hold or sell and I think it's a lot of money for the participants.
Activity: 22
I don't think bounty is Waste of time, if you study it correctly. It is waste for those who joins bounty with overflow and without study. There are million of people who take part in bounty campaigns and 90% get smart income.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. But I think if you do more work, and now you can make good money on it. Just need to get a little tense.
Many people do not really understand that the bounty is a serious job, especially some unprofessional managers who cheat bounty hunters and do not pay tokens, but if you get a good ICO, you can make good money , especially if you do not sell tokens when you'll get it. Usually I don't sell bounty tokens because soon it can take good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: