Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 29. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time its a good source of income unless you joined in the other campaigns that scam. So for me if you are in the right campaign you can say its not a waste of time. So be wise on choosing if you choose the right one this will not be a waste of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Bounty campaign is one strategy of the project to give Token for those Hunters join the campaign by just doing the task and following the rules. Its is profitable specially if you have great skill and talent. Its is beneficial to all people who want to join bounty campaign but of course it depends also to the project your are joining so better do your own research first before joining an campaign

#Support Vanig
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It is not waste of time or great passive income, it is between the two things you mentioned.  Some bounties give you great income, some give you nothing and waste your time.

So it is very important to choose a bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Bounty campaign are a great way to earn a passive income with very little effort. Sometimes it the only way to participate in some very good ico’s. However, you should choose the campaign wisely. Also, note that payout is not always as fast as we would like. So get into bounties for a good way to earn a second income.
Activity: 84
Usually I will refer to the ICO rating to let me decide whether to join this bounty. Yes, as you know, there are too many scams now. Even if I do this I cannot avoid the scam completely.
Activity: 111
Abundant battle is certifiably not an exercise in futility, neither one of the its is additionally a wellspring of salary to rely upon consistently. Abundance ought to be viewed as learning action to upgrade your exchanging abilities. Finding out about whitepaper, the item the ICO is putting forth and even the group advancement abilities ought to be increased into our aptitudes. When you gain some budgetary advantage from it, it must be considered as signal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i hope it is not a waste of time, but i'm still not sure.

i have received only one payment of worthless token so far.

i'm still waiting for many tokens, but i do not know yet if they will have any value.
Activity: 364
Bounty campaigns cannot be a waste of time but if one does not do things in accordancee with the regulattiins stated in the bounty campaign thread and theen he/she gets deprivevd of payment then it can be said to be a waste else it is good enough for a passive income
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Bounty campaign 100% can give us profit, though it is only need time to wait for us to be pay by the ico project. But it doesn't mean it can give us passive income. Of course its not like that, due to there are some campaign if they didn't meet the soft cap target there is no profit. Meaning, it is still has a risk involve.

then what if the project fails? I think the token will just be garbage. has no sale price. smart choosing bounty became one of the keys to success. because if only looking bounty with origin. just wasting time. just have experience without getting results
Activity: 252
Bounty campaign 100% can give us profit, though it is only need time to wait for us to be pay by the ico project. But it doesn't mean it can give us passive income. Of course its not like that, due to there are some campaign if they didn't meet the soft cap target there is no profit. Meaning, it is still has a risk involve.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I can confidently tell you that a campaign bounty is a great opportunity to make money, besides if you are a beginner this will help you learn to understand the market and understand the ICO projects!
Activity: 210
Bounty campaign is great passive income if you were able to choose the legit campaigns that will pay for your hardwork because some of the bounties today are full of scraps.
Activity: 438
To me bounty campaign is great income
not passive actually. Because after all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do,
so is not suitable to call the bounty campaign as a passive income. Our time and Our effort is our investment in doing bounty task everyday. How to find a great bounty? Look the project information it can found in whitepaper. To me the most important thing too take a look is the product of the project. How that coin will be use in crypto world. Coins that can use even no exchange. For an example. Coin that is one way of payment in shopping. Something like that.

I agree, Bounty program is not a passive income, You have to do some efforts in able to gain, there is always a task to do , easy task actually, it is not a waste of time because of the fact that you have to work for it and you will get the reward that you deserve.
Activity: 310
Of course, the bounty campaign is a great way to make money! I think that the campaign bounty is the best thing in the crypto currency, because it is an opportunity to earn money without risk!
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
If when choosing a bounty I did not spend a lot of time searching for a good ico, then I will get a minimum income. There are not many good projects and you should try to find them.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
To me bounty campaign is great income
not passive actually. Because after all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do,
so is not suitable to call the bounty campaign as a passive income. Our time and Our effort is our investment in doing bounty task everyday. How to find a great bounty? Look the project information it can found in whitepaper. To me the most important thing too take a look is the product of the project. How that coin will be use in crypto world. Coins that can use even no exchange. For an example. Coin that is one way of payment in shopping. Something like that.
Activity: 201
I have joined Bounty campaign several times. Bounty campaign is very promising. He can provide additional capital because the gift that gives big enough. Indeed now many people know and join the Bounty campaign. Therefore, the prizes are smaller. What else if the prize is given when the price of Bitcoin goes down. But it's okay, we share it together. Besides this gift we receive for free.
Activity: 91
Im only a newbie but i can say its not a waste of time because too many benefits you can get here especially when it comes in money. Even im only newbie in know that it is a great source of income.
Activity: 152
Time is the most important investment. I don't think the time spent on bounty campaigns is a wasted time. The main thing to approach the choice of bounty with his head. To study the project, team, whitepaper. I think that time for bounty is a very good investment.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
To me, i dont think bounty hunting is a waste of time. Although you put a lot of effort into it but it might end up failing you. So i think getting a trusted bounty campaign depends on both experience and luck. Experience will help you chose a campaign that looks promising, and luck will ensure that the project becomes successful for you to benefit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: