Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 2. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
1k dollar is really good money mate. i earned 500 dollar until now. but after that time i will try to work more on that bounty hunter thing. I know we can earn good amount of money from bounties.
I hope one day i can earn 1k dollar in one single bounty :=). congratz.
If your rank is higher and you join the signature campaign then you will surely earn 1000$ from a single campaign. I see a lot of members rank sr. or hero can get 5000$ from a campaign. That was great and it was the dream of so many people including me
Activity: 214
October 23, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
Earning $ 1k a month is normal if you are a hard worker. Join the Bounty campaign and complete all Video, social, signature, telegam, translation. And more importantly, get to know the project well before doing so to avoid the scam project, I think you will easily reach $ 1k per month. Good luck with your future bonuses
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Earlier it was possible to earn good money on social networks and, in addition to the whole, the result depends on the work done.
I agree. Our results depend on the effort we put in. But with bounty campaigns, sometimes we put in effort and don't get anything in return.
never give up with this condition.working on bounty campaign like a trading.sometime  we did not get anything from our work.but it is not always happen.maybe only 30 percent from total job we did.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
October 23, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
Earlier it was possible to earn good money on social networks and, in addition to the whole, the result depends on the work done.
I agree. Our results depend on the effort we put in. But with bounty campaigns, sometimes we put in effort and don't get anything in return.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
Well I can tell you have some luck with the draft and the fact that you made a translation, it certainly is a lot to pay , I was in this project and to me not very much paid as you
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 03:15:48 PM
1k dollar is really good money mate. i earned 500 dollar until now. but after that time i will try to work more on that bounty hunter thing. I know we can earn good amount of money from bounties.
I hope one day i can earn 1k dollar in one single bounty :=). congratz.
Activity: 263
October 22, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
I had a project in which I could earn about 5-6 Averianov it was called cht , for the conduct of the group and for the signature I got very good money then , but most such projects were not (
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
October 22, 2018, 03:05:09 PM
For 2017, I think it was the principle of real money and it was possible to make money then , but at the moment in this market, I doubt that you can earn 500, if only you keep your tokens for a long time
Bounties arrive often, there could be another opportunity to make thousands of dollars on some coin.

That is gamble but with good pick it can be good income. You never know on this what it will be only at the end of project. No matter what is cap or not there is always chance to get one good bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
Lately, the earnings from bounty campaigns have fallen greatly. It is just a disaster. Even those projects that managed to raise money during the ICO pull with payments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 22, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
For 2017, I think it was the principle of real money and it was possible to make money then , but at the moment in this market, I doubt that you can earn 500, if only you keep your tokens for a long time
Bounties arrive often, there could be another opportunity to make thousands of dollars on some coin.
Activity: 196
October 22, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
Activity: 644
October 22, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
If you translates 5 projects, worked 2 months, and they are not exchange listing  6 months? I had this...
im so sorry for that , yeah that actually happens sometime , but get the good point , you will get more experience on doing translates and you become more good

I understand, but it's very difficult to scale with such an unpredictable business. Most often it is more profitable to find direct customers for translation and receive just fiat.
Activity: 287
October 22, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
Income depends on the project. With good and successful projects and We all know, in this campaign ranking is very important. With luck you can earn more. . When you participate in translation campaigns and signatures campaigns
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
Honestly, so far I earn not much, very rarely when it turns out 1000, but I try to work productively!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
Most of people are not able to participate translate or creative bounties because they do not have enough skills. Therefore, they are not able to make significant profits.
Today the market is constantly falling and facing difficulties, so it is hard for anyone to earn a high return from a bonus or investment, this time is just the time investors hold. So I think we should hold the coin until the price grows again
Activity: 588
October 22, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
Well, for a long time I have not received about 1000 per month, now the market has sagged none of the coins does not come , I think that now you can not get as much , but again you can catch such a jackpot only in translations and in all the rest is unlikely to earn such money

I never knew the feeling of getting $ 1000 per month from a bounty, since I started taking part in the bounty, I still have not received any rewards from it. It really makes me lazy  Grin
I compare bounty campaigns to business.
The more you make the more you earn - so you should not be lazy.
First money you will see after a looong time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
October 22, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
In my life, participating in bounty programs has become an effective way to earn an important additional income. I like to participate in different bounty programs. Now the income remains relatively small, but I continue to learn. I am confident that over time, the knowledge gained will help me for a successful investment.
The more we participate, the more our learning will improve, as I participate on different bounties the more I love crypto because I have a chance to see and invest potential project that might become big in the future.

I just hope my bounty earning would give me fortune in the future because I do not do bounty only but also an investor.
Activity: 304
October 22, 2018, 07:40:13 AM
In my life, participating in bounty programs has become an effective way to earn an important additional income. I like to participate in different bounty programs. Now the income remains relatively small, but I continue to learn. I am confident that over time, the knowledge gained will help me for a successful investment.
Activity: 322
October 22, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
Most of people are not able to participate translate or creative bounties because they do not have enough skills. Therefore, they are not able to make significant profits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 22, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
it depends of how you calculate earnings. In tokens it looks good sometime. But you cannot sell it anywhere. Maybe holding these tokens for 2-3 years as ICO investors do is a good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: