Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] EDGECOIN - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD 🚀[Pre ICO: 11/6/17-12/6/17] - page 2. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
where do we send reports or register in the bounty?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Thanks to Edgecoin and the advanced technology of smart-contract-it, you can save your resume in code that will be accepted all over the world. Completion of the course now on any partner's website will be stored as a smart contract in a block chain, so you can apply for any work only with the public key of your smart contract or the same that is stored in a ready-to-use and ready-made hardware purse or a smart card.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Edgecoin is the world's first education and e-learning marker built on Ethereum's blockbuster. Edgecoin wants you to understand the approach of smart education and how this will benefit your future life. With Edgecoin, we are creating a technology that will revolutionize education in general. The edge of smart contracts will violate a dusty and outdated education system and its certification and approval from scratch.
Activity: 350
My name : mila_wahed
Name Telegram : @shodiq tercinta
ETH : 0x390C9a8C8dF06123389704967C50206034fDbEf3
Activity: 109
Twiiter : https://twitter.com/Ng_Thao_Shine
telegram user : dohuusang
bitcointalk : dohuusang
My ETH address: 0xe9eB2E1Ae88503F475d08B2736C8E9d365F1e494
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
is the Bounty campaign available? what is the deadline? thank you for fast answer.
Activity: 76
I still cannot get my reply. Is the team not active? I have written articles and would like to apply. Has bounty thread changed?
You have a great project. And I think our audience from iTuber Community needs to know about it. Also, we've got a big youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKdqXWogKscCEr8G5y_Y3g

If you are interested in pr, let me know in pm.
Hello, can anyone respond, please? I have written articles and would like to apply. What claim and proof means?
Activity: 19

Joined to your telegraph under the name Jimboo
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Hey there, same for me "confused what means "Claims and proof" could you please elaborate on this a bit?
Hello, I have taken part in your bounty campaign and I am a bit confused what means "Claims and proof" in the application form? Let me know please
Activity: 19
Пoдcкaжитe пpи peгиcтpaции нeoдxoдимo пpикpeпить фaйл, бeз нeгo нe пoлyчaeтcя зapeгecтpиpoвaтcья, чтo этo зa фaйл?
Activity: 168
Execuse me sir,

I can't see Twitter campaign in your google forms.

Please check it.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
The bonus program will not change at the time of the ICO?

There will minor adjustments but older (pre sale) submissions will not be subject to change!
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
tell me when I can get my tokens?

Tokes will be sent out to the bounty contributors as soon as our token sale is over. So it will be next year in April. Some will get theirs sooner because of their tremendous efforts to raise awareness for Edgecoin's cause.
Pages:
Jump to: