Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 2. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 04:32:01 AM
Well, not all and not all take off, but why keep those coins whose prospects are not so popular, and most likely they won't get any further listing on the stock exchange
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 17, 2019, 04:15:45 AM
Most of the time investors or supporters of a project blames the bounty hunters when the coin hits exchange and the price go down but some wise investor taking this opportunity to acquire more coins because they believe they knew that the coin will have a real value in the long run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 17, 2019, 03:52:14 AM
much of the bounty hunter who is afraid to hold back too long and end up just cause the crypto prices to continue to fall. many are throwing away after they received but there are also aware that the results could be obtained only if it is willing to hold back much longer. with the condition of the crypto continues to fall I think when many who do this is reasonable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 16, 2019, 07:17:14 PM
Today the trend of this after entering the stock exchange of coins almost immediately falls in price, so all members of the Bounty company are trying to sell at a higher price. I think this is a normal move ..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 16, 2019, 06:44:29 PM
It seems to me that now all the hunters are holding their assets, and those who sold them at the beginning of 2018 are satisfied and think that they did everything correctly, correctly if they repurchase at the bottom. But those who will keep their assets for 3-5 years will benefit.  Cool
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 16, 2019, 02:47:25 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

price always correlate with supply and demand. When bounty hunter gets their tokens, it's their right to do what they want from token they earn. So if bounty hunter dumps their tokens on the market the supply begins to get too much, when the demand itself still not there, I mean like 95% ICO doesn't have good buy support (demand).
copper member
Activity: 364
January 16, 2019, 01:35:36 PM
Not all bounty hunters dump after receiving rewards. I looked into a portfolio of a friend yesterday and was amazed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 01:13:58 PM
Only on such a market, because it is typical for any token to fall after the first exchange listing. After several months the token recovers its value and begins to grow, surely if we are speaking about a great project. And hunters just want to get at least a small reward for their bounties.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 16, 2019, 10:45:53 AM
In the first place investors will always the first one to receive token so at last once the tokens are listed on exchangers they are the firstwho can sell tokens while bounty hunters always at last..so the price maybe dumped so bounty hunters will hold until the price of tokens wi rise.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 10:16:00 AM
In my opinion, not all bounty hunters drop their tokens once it gets listed in cryptocurrency. Most of the bounty hunter always keep their coins and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
January 16, 2019, 09:54:14 AM
Do you mean that the dump market is because the bounty hunters? Well, many investors think that. But, I'm a bounty hunter and until now, I never dump it. The price after listing is always decreased, before the bounty participants get their tokens, common;y. I'm sure that many bounty hunters work hard and what's for they want to dump it and make only small dollars.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 09:45:03 AM
It all depends on a team. How they control it. Usually they are frozen for a while. But also, team can give some bonuses for holders. For example I like exchange tokens. Almost all of them give lower fees to pay for trading. And I always try to take part in bounty firs and after that in ICO, if I like bounty and a team. For example from a last ones it's Huobi Russia. Very promising team and a campaign.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
January 16, 2019, 09:22:38 AM
As far as I've experienced only 5% of the biggest bounty allocation from each project and only some bounty hunters can sell tokens they get when the market is up, the rest of their tokens aren't worth even more expensive transfer and trade fees. I don't think this is the main reason for dump price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 08:42:47 AM
the token allocation given to bounty hunters is very small of the percentage of tokens overall. even if all the bounty hunters sell all of their tokens it can be handled with a buyback program that can be done by DEV. then don't keep blaming the bounty hunter when the price is a dump.
Activity: 322
January 16, 2019, 08:12:14 AM
I do not agree with you.  Many of my friends and I also do not sell tokens obtained for bounty, we are waiting for the right time!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 16, 2019, 07:58:54 AM
Not all bounty hunters will always do this kind of way but many of them will do because they are greedy and they really wanted to earned money as soon as they can. In some cases, we cannot also blame them since each of every one of us here have different reasons and goals on why we engaged on this of works.
That's true not all bounty hunters are dumpers, But i'm just found out to those airdrop bounty hunters are on of the dumpers but not all maybe few of them are doing dump the price in the market. And yes we cannot blame if they want to dump because that's the way on them on how to earn.
Activity: 518
January 12, 2019, 02:21:39 PM
Based on what I see in the percentage, bounty hunters has the lowest percentage, so even if they dump their shares it will not affect the price of the coin, some Ico just gave bounty hunters 2 to 5% of the shares, whales are the one doing this and not bounty hunters
I agree the price is rolled in the floor is not bounty hunters but rather early investors in the project , so I think hunters have the right to sell or not )
they are the holders and investors , a total waste of time
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
January 12, 2019, 06:46:25 AM
Based on what I see in the percentage, bounty hunters has the lowest percentage, so even if they dump their shares it will not affect the price of the coin, some Ico just gave bounty hunters 2 to 5% of the shares, whales are the one doing this and not bounty hunters
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 03:26:28 AM
Most ico this days are scam and they most annoying part is that the ones that are not scam treat bounty participants anyhow, its not all bounty hunters that dump mostly actually prefer investing the token they made but when the project is failing sometimes they have to sell of to at least make small profit
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 12, 2019, 02:23:22 AM
There are few bounty hunters I know of that hold almost all there tokens they earned from bounties ,I think bounty hunters sumps only ones they feel they should dump for there own reasons ,there is no way to stop that but if a project is good no bounty hunter will want to dump unless the bounty hunter don't care
Pages:
Jump to: