Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 6. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
January 09, 2019, 08:59:00 AM
In my opinion, Bounty participants only have a few Tokens from the Bounty campaign organized by the ICO project. So where Bounty can destroy prices on the market, if you don't want prices to be destroyed by Bounty participants, I think the ICO project should not create a Bounty program.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 08:56:56 AM
I believe that not all bounty hunters drop their rewards after receiving, even if they did, I think there's a good reason. We should not assume that all bounty Hunters are like this. If I were in such a situation, of course, I would hold onto awards or coins and wait for the price to go up or until I made a big profit.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
January 09, 2019, 08:47:20 AM
As far as I am concerned, I do not necessarily dump the coins or tokens that I got from my bounty participation. I have always been a believer of what I am promoting. I do research before promoting a certain project. This means that after the bounty campaign and the coins or tokens have already been distributed to my wallet, I will leave it there for quite a while, allowing the project to meet their objectives and develop their products. I know that pumps of newly introduced coins do not just happen out of nowhere. They have to have products and actual development and partnerships. And these take time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 08:17:09 AM
This kind of analysis is very correct. If a project is very promising, bounty hunters will not easily sell their project tokens.
Activity: 1190
January 08, 2019, 07:11:47 PM
Bounty hunters are always blamed for price dumps. Actually we can't blame which party made a dump. Because this is trading, anything can happen in crypto trading. Hunter and Bounty Investors Can do anything in the trade. So when the pump and dump price is a trading reality. We cannot blame any party.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 06:52:23 PM
Rewards from bounty hunters after the campaign of a certain ICO is just a small portion of the total amount of the investment, not more than 5%. Dumping done by bounty hunter should not affect that much on the price of the coin, though it will still have an effect. So, bounty hunters should support the project by not selling right away.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 08, 2019, 06:31:12 PM
Bounty hunters only have 2% allocated to them and it's usually locked up for sometime after listing. Most coins dump hard immediately they are listed on exchanges even before their tokens are unlocked.

Very true. There are several projects that I know of with the situation like that. Bounty hunters haven't received their tokens yet, but are already selling at a very cheap price. So what is left for them? Nothing. You can't even sell your tokens and get a decent payment afterwards. Something to think about by those bounty hunters before entering a campaign.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 06:25:20 PM
Bounty hunters only have 2% allocated to them and it's usually locked up for sometime after listing. Most coins dump hard immediately they are listed on exchanges even before their tokens are unlocked.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 08, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
Unfortunately, many young bounty hunters have recently appeared on the crypto market, who do not know the value of their work. They are willing to participate in bounty campaigns with a minimum salary. Yes, and sell their tokens at prices several times lower than the price that was on ICO.
Well now it is very common, I think everyone needs to study the project and if it is good then you need to keep it as it can bring good money in the future!
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 08, 2019, 06:02:44 PM
In the past, I would say that bounty hunters would always dump.
But now, actually, it seems like they are hodling on much longer.
It makes sense since the vast majority of ICOs never even hit an exchange and the ones that do are worth close to nothing.
In these situations, many just hodl on because selling for like a couple bucks isn't worth it.

The thing is, hodling also hurts new projects a lot.
Rather than price crashing, it doesn't generate any trade volume.
No trading volume is a death sentence for newer companies.
If there is no active trading going on, you will fade into oblivion fast.
Since most ICOs are still building their product, they need speculative prices to sustain them.
You can't have that if no one trades your token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 08, 2019, 05:49:46 PM
I don't really think its always hunters who dump since most really hold their tokens with value. Although you will always find the bad nut among them. The success of the project much depends on the team and not the hunter since if the hunter will dump why don't the team buy back.
Activity: 546
January 08, 2019, 05:46:13 PM
Hello, mate actually yes for these conditions. But it is not only for bounty hunters but also the total crypto market. So the best thing is need to be patient for a good time.
now the crypto market conditions are indeed not good so it is very difficult to be able to get profit from Bounty, now is not a good time for a new project because it is difficult to get investor trust because the market is falling.
but we don't need to be discouraged because maybe the coins look bad but can rise high if the market recovers.
Activity: 333
January 08, 2019, 05:19:53 PM
Hello, mate actually yes for these conditions. But it is not only for bounty hunters but also the total crypto market. So the best thing is need to be patient for a good time.
Activity: 658
January 08, 2019, 04:52:06 PM
this is not always true for my case i only drop shitcoin and retain good one this is normal you can only accept gifts from good person this is also true in crypto good luck for everyone Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 04:48:54 PM
Bounty Hunters work to promote ICO project as per the indicated bounty period by the manager or the ICOs team. In this period they have task like promoting ICOs on social media, forum, content creation, translation they gain more knowledge about project & if they find project have some future potential they dont dump the token as there is always chances of the price recovery & profits in longer run, sometimes they even buy tokens in the ICo. The bounty hunters gets only 0.5% to 2% of the total allocated token which I feel cannot damage the project if the project have potential. Indeed bounty hunters don't invest money in the ICOs but they invest their precious time & enery so they have right to dump token on the exchange which doesn't have potential.
Activity: 742
January 08, 2019, 04:36:49 PM
Not at all.. specially if you just got a small of quantity for the said project.. mostly the short term investors are the one who mostly dumping their tokens and loosing the price of the token
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
January 08, 2019, 04:33:12 PM
I really doubt all bounties dump like that most token tokens are  traded before bounty is shared and they do mostly  trade in many volume in maybe some investors who get tired just dump to get their asset back while willing to take the risks
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 08, 2019, 04:29:35 PM
I think both ICO investors and bounty hunters are responsible for dumping, but in recent times, most ICO projects delay bounty payment yet the price still dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 08, 2019, 04:20:45 PM
If we look at what is happening with tokens, then you will see that they have no liquidity, it is worth selling for only $ 200, then we see an avalanche-like drop in prices.
Activity: 686
January 08, 2019, 04:18:28 PM
Unfortunately, many young bounty hunters have recently appeared on the crypto market, who do not know the value of their work. They are willing to participate in bounty campaigns with a minimum salary. Yes, and sell their tokens at prices several times lower than the price that was on ICO.
Young prize hunters still lack experience and knowledge about how to trade or build their projects again.
in my opinion as a bounty hunter must have 2 strong basic principles, which must be able to get 2x more profit from the initial capital and know when to sell, all just need our readiness to process and choose the project we will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: