Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 4. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 06:49:18 PM
Unfortunately, most bounty hunters merge the awards received immediately after they are received, which causes a sharp drop in the price of project tokens. Unfortunately Not all bounty hunters understand that if they sell their rewards later, they will earn much more.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 05:43:55 PM
Not all the bounty hunter that dump their token immediately is listening on exchange but most of them dump it and this is due to the fact that they did not use their money to purchase the token, so no matter how much they sell, they are still on the profit side.
Activity: 280
January 11, 2019, 05:42:33 PM
It is not fair to tag bounty hunters as dumpers, some have intention of hodl but when a project is nit reliable, you can't blame them for dumping such project, after all,they worked hard to get it.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
January 11, 2019, 05:38:04 PM
Bounty Hunters Dump Always? The answer of course NO, why because bounty hunter only receive 1%-3% from total supplay and some of them keep their token not sell it immediately, Maybe 70% of bounty hunter sell it and 30% still keep it, that's a very less when compared to the total supply. If about dump maybe from bonus from token sale, which give to investor
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 05:31:46 PM
It is only happening due to the market conditions, because the token is always facing a dump after the first listing on exchanges and it is not always the fault of the bounty hunters, but of the project developers and all the team members.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 11, 2019, 05:28:43 PM
I do not know why some people still go ahead to sell of what does not amount to anything good. Instead of them to wait and believe in the potential of such coin, impatience would set in and that is why some bounty hunters have lost so many golden opportunities.
If it is a shit coin and the price is okay, well you can sell even at the initial stage pf listing.

Well, who may know a bad coin or not, these are startups, which in fact have not done anything yet to be a good coin. Some hunters sold many coins in January at the peak of the market and now they are happy with wild profits, while others cry that they haven’t sold.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 05:26:49 PM
I do not know why some people still go ahead to sell of what does not amount to anything good. Instead of them to wait and believe in the potential of such coin, impatience would set in and that is why some bounty hunters have lost so many golden opportunities.
If it is a shit coin and the price is okay, well you can sell even at the initial stage pf listing.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 10, 2019, 09:41:38 PM
This has been the very much action of most of the bounty hunters, as soon as they got the token in there wallet and the project is been listed on any exchange, they dump all into the market without thinking about what the project manager has gone through, laboured add to achieve what has been achieved about the project.
yeah, you are right.
i also feel annoyed sometimes, but i don't think it's just bounty hunters who dump tokens on the market, some investors must have done the same. so we cannot fully blame the bounty hunter.
it seems always be bounty hunter fault when coin / token price dumped in market.meanwhile alot of there another contributor. investors sometime want to switch their asset and contributed to falling token / coin price too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 09:37:34 PM
not all bounty hunter, mostly yes after they get the token and exchange release, they will sell their token  and its make the token dump
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 10, 2019, 09:33:12 PM
This has been the very much action of most of the bounty hunters, as soon as they got the token in there wallet and the project is been listed on any exchange, they dump all into the market without thinking about what the project manager has gone through, laboured add to achieve what has been achieved about the project.
yeah, you are right.
i also feel annoyed sometimes, but i don't think it's just bounty hunters who dump tokens on the market, some investors must have done the same. so we cannot fully blame the bounty hunter.
Activity: 588
January 10, 2019, 09:09:05 PM
All people are different and therefore do not always drain their funds. Many hold their assets as investors and want to make big profits. Someone sells fifty percent and leaves the remaining fifty percent for a long term.
that wise action for each person.they could enjoy for their work from an half.and an half other was to speculate in future price will rise alot.actually token price depend on holder own self.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 10, 2019, 09:02:04 PM
All people are different and therefore do not always drain their funds. Many hold their assets as investors and want to make big profits. Someone sells fifty percent and leaves the remaining fifty percent for a long term.
Activity: 308
January 10, 2019, 08:51:11 PM
Maybe yes but not all bounty hunters but the some of that because the only they want is to earn money and they are  not thinking other bounty hunters, they are very self centered.

Thats a problem for other bounty hunters but a good time for all traders because they can buy a lot of good coins in a low prices.
most bounty hunters compete with each other to get what they want. selfish or not dependent on that person, and the good thing about the bounty hunter is that he doesn't spend a lot of capital in his business, he works hard to get a prize from his job, which gets a few coins.
if for the trader he will sell or buy by looking at market conditions, the right time to sell it, and of course buying by choosing coins that he thinks make it easy to profit.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2019, 08:20:13 PM
Maybe yes but not all bounty hunters but the some of that because the only they want is to earn money and they are  not thinking other bounty hunters, they are very self centered.

Thats a problem for other bounty hunters but a good time for all traders because they can buy a lot of good coins in a low prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 10, 2019, 07:08:38 PM
Well. Almost all projects provide a substantial bonus on ICO stages of their coin/token. Which definitely in my opinion that bonus is one of the causes the dumped price in the market. Who did it? Of course, (short-term) investors who contributed in their project.

I think many bounty hunters do not sell tokens as soon as they get them for the work done and I including! But in this bear market, it is probably more profitable to sell tokens at once.
You are right, not all bounty hunters are the causes the dumped price of ICO's Coin/Token. So, the related project should not always blame the bounty hunters!
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 09, 2019, 03:28:26 PM
it all depends on the trend. If a bearish trend even the most top and promising coin is better to immediately sell and buy at a lower price. as experience has shown in such a trend, everything goes to the bottom
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 09, 2019, 03:22:41 PM
Bounty hunters do dump because they are scared of how relevant the project will be in the nearest future. But still many hunters do not dump tokens when the price is not OK.
I am one of those who hold the tokens that I earn in bounty campaigns. I only participate in such projects in which I can see a real perspective
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 03:18:46 PM
Bounty hunters do dump because they are scared of how relevant the project will be in the nearest future. But still many hunters do not dump tokens when the price is not OK.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 03:07:23 PM
I do not think there is a general rule. As far as I'm concerned, I've been holding for a long time and I did well. Unfortunately there is always a percentage of people who are happy with little income. depends on the project and luck

Now most of the people if out of coins to sell and are waiting for fundamental growth , I think if this a project that you performed very good I think you can safely store the tokens in a long time
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
January 09, 2019, 10:55:50 AM
actually i dont agree with you, but honestly more or less its true, but the real dumpers is airdroper, so i think airdrop program is double edge effect, in positive that project can gain mass people to support their project, but the other side, they caused a hard dump of token value by selling with low price.
Pages:
Jump to: