Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 10. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:33:47 PM
Not all, but most, unfortunately. I met a very educated, understanding the market and technology, much more than some investors))
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
All bounty hunters have the right to decide for themselves what to do with the tokens they have received. I personally try to keep most of the tokens until their price rises significantly, but also sell tokens of weak projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 17, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Usually it depends on the future prospects of the project. If the project has a good team, attracts the attention of investors and its idea is appreciated and carries innovation, then bounty hunters will keep the coin to sell it at a better price. Hurry to get rid of only if the project has no further prospects.
cryptcurrency wold will get rid of the bounty campaigns at least from soem kind of them the bad ones as they destroy the reputation
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
November 17, 2018, 04:07:28 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
i believe that bounties are noce for peolel but now i can  say that you really have to be quote carefu
with them
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 17, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Usually it depends on the future prospects of the project. If the project has a good team, attracts the attention of investors and its idea is appreciated and carries innovation, then bounty hunters will keep the coin to sell it at a better price. Hurry to get rid of only if the project has no further prospects.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
I do not sell my tokens after their appearance on the market, especially now when their price is negligible I do not see the point to sell their tokens.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
I think not all hunters will just throw away their tokens, because basically it's very dependent on how to get the maximum profit by becoming a bounty hunter. because it is also not easy to become a hunter who must complete his work at any time.
even if it did exist, it was just a form of impingement on his disappointment with the bounty which was indeed an improper payment.
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 03:34:21 PM
Yes, some of the bounty hunters always dump their tokens. Those ones, who do not make the research on the project,
just want their work to pay off and move on. Some others are holders and traders and sell their tokens only when they
achieve their profit targets.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 02:52:03 PM
The answer is very simple. They participate in the bounty for money and will sell immediately when it satisfies them. They also did not learn much about the project, so few retained them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Not all bounty hunters dump always because some are hodling the tokens. We cant blame them if they sell the tokens right away because they worked for it and they need money.
Activity: 35
November 17, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
Most bounty hunters are not investors and for them the bounty payments are like a salary. A lot of times they don't want to gamble and prefer to take the small but sure amount. I understand this behaviour and think that bounty hunters are not to be blamed for it
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
Its so easy to blame someone who is rather not responsible. Bounty hunters usually get their coins after coin get listed. If they do before listing, the amount they have in possesion is not significant - 1-3% of all coins.
copper member
Activity: 749
November 17, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
Many peoples thought bounty hunters dumped a coin when they get paid I think it's not totally false. I saw in many coin/token hunters sold their bounty reward and the price was huge dumped. This type of panic sell unexpected to me actually. We should careful about this.
Activity: 49
November 17, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
In a bear market it is necessary to be very cautious and if it's clear that the token is not in demand it's better to immediately sell it and buy a more promising coin. Bounty hunters have more opportunities for reinvestment because they don't need to wait for the token to grow in price.
copper member
Activity: 381
November 17, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
Not all bounty hunters will always dump. For a lot, it depends on the quantity of the tokens they have received, and the current price of the tokens. There's a lot of hunters who hold their tokens for the very long time.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
November 17, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
If the project is not another useless token and can change the world, there is no way that bounty hunters will dump the project, but if the project worth nothing, then there is a high possibility that this will happen because noone wants to buy some useless token after token sale.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

because teams dont pay in stable coins like eth xrp or btc. the team has no capacity to provide a stable salary for its workers so when the hunters are threaten to lose some they just dump the token to make it a real money.
Activity: 25
November 17, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
I think most of the bounty hunters hold the tokens especially if they support the project and believe that the product will be a good one, one out of three bounty hunters also invests in the ico so i agree with tou it is not fair to say that all bounty hunters just dump the tokens they get for the work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
November 17, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

In my personal experience I can say that not everyone does. Most of the bounty participants, but not all. But in today's situation, this approach is relevant
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 17, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
Not agree with your statement. Not evey bounty hunder sell their tokens. Many bounty hunters hold their tokens for some period of time so that they can get better returns. According to me 60% bounty hunters sell their tokens after distribution. They are owner of their tokens they can do anything. I think nobody should blame bounty hunters or anybody for dump because bounty hunters are the only one who promote new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: