Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 5. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:43:33 AM
This has been the very much action of most of the bounty hunters, as soon as they got the token in there wallet and the project is been listed on any exchange, they dump all into the market without thinking about what the project manager has gone through, laboured add to achieve what has been achieved about the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 09, 2019, 10:40:08 AM
Most of them surely is.because the hunters considers this as their job,as the bread and butter so we can’t blame them from doing such

Though i know some bounty hunters that investing at the same time,so they are holding and trusting the coins or tokens they got from hunting
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:20:42 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Not all bounty hunters dump.. and not all hunters participate in bounty because they're in need of money.. I've been holding my bounty rewards from last year till date.. some participate in bounties because they're in need of cash.. some do it as a hobby..
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 10:19:31 AM
All such conversations will still not lead us to a normal dialogue. Everyone understands that most tokens belong to developers and investors. This is where the real problem begins. Forget about bounty hunters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 10:11:39 AM
With some ICOs, a lot of hunters dump token's prices right after listing exchange. But if the team has a good strategy, they won't let this happen. Because the token volume from the bounty is very small compared to the amount they sell. Some weak teams even blame the hunter, even though the token has not yet been distributed to the hunter. It's not fair for the hunters
Certainly, projects that blame bounty hunters are scam projects, they are the ones who make the price of their token fall. They are people who panic to sell their token to earn profits and disappear
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 09, 2019, 09:51:44 AM
I do not think there is a general rule. As far as I'm concerned, I've been holding for a long time and I did well. Unfortunately there is always a percentage of people who are happy with little income. depends on the project and luck
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 09, 2019, 09:49:17 AM
Why there are so many people that always blame bounty hunters. The team behind a project should do tremendous thing so the their tokens will not dump easily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 09:48:54 AM
I think that bounty hunters will not immediately sell coins they believe in, as they expect that given tokens or coins will bring them more profit. For example, I sell only tokens of bad projects and sometimes tokens of good projects, which have greatly increased in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 09:44:40 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I am confused why bounty hunter is being label as coin dumpers when coins is being allocated to each individual they have the freedom to keep it or dump it and it is their freedom to do so and not being blame Investors might also do so too, and some of them might have their own way of buying and selling of coins and should not be blame.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 09:43:36 AM
With some ICOs, a lot of hunters dump token's prices right after listing exchange. But if the team has a good strategy, they won't let this happen. Because the token volume from the bounty is very small compared to the amount they sell. Some weak teams even blame the hunter, even though the token has not yet been distributed to the hunter. It's not fair for the hunters
Activity: 336
January 09, 2019, 09:43:17 AM
Not of all bounty hunters are selling their bounty payment immediately once it gets listed on exchange but i can't blame those who do that. It's their right to do that as it's the payment they got for promoting the ICO. If the project has a good development, the price will be increased gradually.
Yes, I agree, I think bounty hunters don't always lower prices, but investors might throw away their tokens because they need money quickly, because we all don't know who is throwing prices at the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 09, 2019, 09:42:16 AM
Not all bounty hunters are dumping there bounty tokens. Most of them waited long for the right time to exchange their earned token. Beside it is their rights to do whatever they want to the token they earned. It is their income and to dump or not is out of the rules when they joined the ICO. Dumping is just 1 reason of why value goes down and not to be treated as the real cause. The market as a whole is to be blamed.
Activity: 574
January 09, 2019, 09:37:08 AM
I think many bounty hunters do not sell tokens as soon as they get them for the work done and I including! But in this bear market, it is probably more profitable to sell tokens at once.
Activity: 434
January 09, 2019, 09:31:02 AM
I would not say that only bounty hunters sell tokens for less than the price of ICO.
This is sometimes done by investors who have bought their tokens at much cheaper ICO prices. Early investors usually get huge discounts on prices or bonuses.
copper member
Activity: 112
SIGMA
January 09, 2019, 09:29:46 AM
no, the price of coin dump is not just because the bounty hunter I think because all investors also sometimes feel bored to hold coin so they prefer to sell it, but calm down the price will not always fall as long as the project continues to be developed I think the price will rise one day.
copper member
Activity: 84
January 09, 2019, 09:27:20 AM

Bounty hunters not all doing dump some are doing hodling because some waiting for a break of their token to the pump. More failure on token transaction blame on bounty  hunters but they dont look back who made why their project success. Frankly speaking most successful project doing ICO is with the help of bounty hunters. Another thing, everything here is free what they want to do with their coins either they do  hodl or dumped it emmediately.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 09, 2019, 09:23:58 AM
Not of all bounty hunters are selling their bounty payment immediately once it gets listed on exchange but i can't blame those who do that. It's their right to do that as it's the payment they got for promoting the ICO. If the project has a good development, the price will be increased gradually.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
January 09, 2019, 09:16:58 AM

I also have to talk about this. I totally agree with you. They always say that bounty hunters are the ones that make the price of token down because we sell tokens a lot. But in bounty campaigns, we only get 1-3% token sale from the campaign so I think the bounty hunters don't affect too much the price of the token. it's the investors who blamed the bounty hunters and therefore we are being treated worse.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 09, 2019, 09:13:55 AM
Well that depends on how the how they treat those who started the project, the investors who put their money and their time in these projects.After that the projects should work on their own coin and developing their ideas.In what concerns me i don't necessarily drop the rewards, I rather wait until prices start to rise.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 09:11:37 AM
In my opinion, Bounty participants only have a few Tokens from the Bounty campaign organized by the ICO project. So where Bounty can destroy prices on the market, if you don't want prices to be destroyed by Bounty participants, I think the ICO project should not create a Bounty program.
it could destroy holder psychology.beginner investors usually panic when they see price dumped in market.moreover in current market , where all price crashing.
Pages:
Jump to: