Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 18. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:06:00 PM
Let's stop blaming all members of the bounty. This topic has already been discussed many dozens of times. And for some reason there are always people who accuse the participants of the bounty of the fact that the price falls due to their fault.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
Bounty hunters get approximately 2% of sold tokens. These is not enough for dump. Early investors also will not sell tokens with loss of money. It could be developers, which get tokens for free.
Activity: 210
October 30, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
The main reason for all the drops in the rate of the coin, at these stages, is a weak product and poor marketing. Cool projects did not fall into hell, immediately after the appearance.
But, how do you explain that the project reached the soft cap? People made investments, so the project enters the market. I think there are no so many investors in the crypto market who are ready to invest in little-known tokens which are not included even in the top 100.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 30, 2018, 06:49:41 PM
As always because some of bounty hunter is new in this kind of business they excited when they get a reward then sell it a low price it means they not understand what the project they participate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 06:41:45 PM
In the current market, selling your tokens during the start of trading is a good choice. Most of the projects after entering the market are very much cheaper. Therefore, selling tokens after bounty is important. On the other hand, buyers have a chance to buy additional tokens at a discount.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 30, 2018, 06:08:02 PM
A lot of issues recently arising from crypto community., And me myself were able to read those comments that says bounty hunters are the reason of tokens dump in the exchanges, I think this is not a good judgement because I never sell my tokens even if the price are decreasing.
Activity: 94
October 30, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
It is not the truth. Participants of bounties do not lower cryptocurrency in the price and on the contrary raise the price of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 30, 2018, 06:02:16 PM
I think while there will be new ICO-bounty hunters will always have a lot of work)

This work have a great potenciale for new members of community Smiley. So this is very good for all crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 05:59:49 PM
Quite a common misconception that occurs on this forum too often. It's not that bounty hunters sell coins, it's about projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 30, 2018, 02:16:29 PM
I think while there will be new ICO-bounty hunters will always have a lot of work)
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 30, 2018, 02:07:37 PM
Bounty hunters sometimes are one of the bigger holders of the particular coin, they become investors in some manner. They can do whatever they want with their coins. Don't judge us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 30, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
I think the bounty has nothing to do with the dump that occurs on a coin. If the Bounty program they follow is right and has a lot of customers, of course this is very influential in the dump or pump.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
Many times , i really confused, is tokens are good for us or not because many tokens are equivalent to null after the lots of hard work by hunters. Hunters have no other option than dump their coins. Many times team management treating hunters very badly like beggars.
Activity: 90
October 30, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
The main reason for all the drops in the rate of the coin, at these stages, is a weak product and poor marketing. Cool projects did not fall into hell, immediately after the appearance.

Most bounty projects do not have a good product, but not all of them. The team only shared a very small amount of coin for the bounty hunter, and I think the bounty hunter can not dump bounty token.
Not all of the coins will get a large dump because of the people in bounty campaigns. The project team knows how to price the coins.
Activity: 644
October 30, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
Unfortunately, this is usually the case. There are two ways out of this situation: to distribute rewards in several stages or to block bounty tokens for several months.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 30, 2018, 01:28:52 PM
I already had a negative experience when I tried to HODL all the coins obtained with the bounty. 80% of them lost more than half of their value.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:13:12 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?
Not all because me , as a bounty hunter, I check the project that I join of and put trust on it. And then, I'm holding my coin until it comes to its ATH. I have a lot of coins now that I don't sell that come from bounties because I believe in it. But it is true that one of the cause of reducing the price of a certain coin is from bounty hunters.
Activity: 285
October 30, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

Most bounty projects do not have a good product, but not all of them. The team only shared a very small amount of coin for the bounty hunter, and I think the bounty hunter can not dump bounty token.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

The fact says that many bounty hunters do massive dumps when they get tokens from bounties. But not always those who make the token price below the ICO price, one of the other causes is if the project does not carry out its vision and mission in accordance with what is written on the whitepaper. This can cause many investors to be disappointed.
but the real as you can see in market condition when some coin/token listed on exchange many bounty hunter dump that coin, but at this point this a best time for other investor buying more coin with cheap price
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 30, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Yes! Because the first token that i receive gets a big dump now. What happened to that coin... Also my friend tells me that the token that he receives gets a big pump lately. Why it always happened after the ICO and listing it on an exchanges the price will get dump. Always and always.
Pages:
Jump to: