Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 19. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 30, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
The fact says that many bounty hunters do massive dumps when they get tokens from bounties. But not always those who make the token price below the ICO price, one of the other causes is if the project does not carry out its vision and mission in accordance with what is written on the whitepaper. This can cause many investors to be disappointed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
October 30, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
The main reason for all the drops in the rate of the coin, at these stages, is a weak product and poor marketing. Cool projects did not fall into hell, immediately after the appearance.
I agree with this, bounty hunters are not the reason of price dumping, the main reasons now are bear market, weak project, no product as promised or bad products. Poor marketing can be also a small factor of this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 30, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
The main reason for all the drops in the rate of the coin, at these stages, is a weak product and poor marketing. Cool projects did not fall into hell, immediately after the appearance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
Sometimes the best solution is to sell your tokens immediately, because the price falls all the time. I have been convinced of this many times already. But there are promising projects whose tokens I keep .. I hope that at least some of them will bring much more profit in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 30, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
no, I don,t think so

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
yes, I agree with you about this

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

of course, and just see the token allocation for bounty is too small, and not all of the participants are dumpers. and I think this is not fair to call hunters as dumpers
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
They can dump because these tokens was their salary. They have right to sell or hold that tokens. I think bounty hunters not dumping always their tokens. I believe they are doing that dumping or holding issue according to markets general stiuation.
in case many bounty hunter dumping some coin of project after they get paid, and this condition make investor angry to developer and
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
They can dump because these tokens was their salary. They have right to sell or hold that tokens. I think bounty hunters not dumping always their tokens. I believe they are doing that dumping or holding issue according to markets general stiuation.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

You look at the situation differently. For many hunters, this work. And as we know, projects that enter the market are not always successful. And they simply can not lose their money.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:16:35 AM
No, not always. Only during such market conditions, because the majority of projects are losing their price and it makes more sense for the bounty hunters to sell asap to get at least some profit. When the bullish market comes, the situation will change.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
Impossible bounty hunter could dump of altcoin price at the exchange market, almost of ico and bounty campaign project always give 3% allocation for bounty participants reward or coin, but how come bounty hunter could dump price with little allocation reward ?
Of course, the price falls not only from bounty hunters. Many projects distribute earned tokens a month after the token enters the stock exchange, and the price continues to fall. There are many more different reasons.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
Everybody thinks that bounty participator dumps prices but it is wrong, I dont sell my bounty tokens for example and there is a lot of example like me so we must not do generalization like this.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 30, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
Impossible bounty hunter could dump of altcoin price at the exchange market, almost of ico and bounty campaign project always give 3% allocation for bounty participants reward or coin, but how come bounty hunter could dump price with little allocation reward ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 30, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
When you say "always" you are surely mistaken. Nothing is "always". Many bounty hunters just forget they participated and do not claim or sell their tokens.
Activity: 363
October 30, 2018, 09:54:48 AM
I think prices are dump not all due to bounty hunters. There are many causes such as bad projects, those who hold the cards dump them to the market and blame the bounty hunter then they do another project.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 30, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
I think it depends on bounty hunters if they needed it right away but I personally say that some of them are not doing that kind of strategy to earn a big rewards. I think some of them also think the project of a campaigns if it can be more useful in the future just like me I'm a bounty hunter and I choose to be a long term holder of any currency I have in my wallet.
Majority of them doing this dumping right away the moment they receive the bounty,things that for me is natural because they dont want to risk their hard earned money to become worthless if they wait for another days.since most of the investors had already dumped theirs before the hunter get the payments to the works
Activity: 247
October 30, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Yes I also observed that many of bounty hunters dump as soon as possible their tokens as soon as they have received simply because they have seen what's happening in the crypto market now that crypto currencies are just active at first but at the end they will just be abandoned by their developers making their tokens useless so that's the reason why bounty hunters dump always their tokens as early as they can.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

Bounty hunters are more intellegent this time. More are holding now and watching the market fluctuations. But you know it really depends on the situations especially if we needed the money.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
Not all bounty hunters always dump. We all know that some of it are dumpers I guess in 1 project has investors, dumpers and holders. 30% are the investors, 40% are the dumpers and the last 30% are the holders.
What prevents the developers to buy all tokens hunters and thereby raise the rate of your token or coin to the moon? Just developers after collecting the money becomes very slow . Their goal accomplished, and what will happen to their project further already not interested in them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
Not all bounty hunters dump their coins. We cannot generalize it because some are true hodlers. I think the factors why some bounty hunters dump their tokens is the market condition in the sense that they are afraid to lose its value and they sold it even lower than the ico price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
October 30, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
Not all bounty hunters always dump. We all know that some of it are dumpers I guess in 1 project has investors, dumpers and holders. 30% are the investors, 40% are the dumpers and the last 30% are the holders.
Pages:
Jump to: