Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby? - page 4. (Read 1777 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
I have a regular job and treat bounty hunting as a part time job as it gives me the chance to earn more and in fact i saw other people earn more here in crypto than their regular job.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:03:38 PM
Bounty hunting for me is not only a hobby but is a way of living. I've been a bounty hunter since i got here in this forum and it's undeniable that i already earned bitcoin out of doing it. So many bounty hunters here ahead of me that already became rich because of bounty hunting and i have known some (my friends) already.
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 10:13:56 PM
Hunting for bonuses is both a hobby and my job. If I do not like it, then I will not work and income will give me more motivation to win more money if I do not like money. I will be limited to a few.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 29, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
Bounty is my full time work now earlier I was doing this as a part time but earlier I was interested in bounty work so I started. Now I love to do bounties. Bounties helps me to earn good amount of money and now I am easily met all my expenditures. I think some people deal online and sell their coins to exchangers and If you know any exchanger personally you can have cash as well from him/her. Even every countries has different different laws and tax rules for crypto earnings. But in my country it's not regulated yet still people are doing it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 29, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
It´s a new hobby for me but also sometimes a hard work.Mostly after hard work at my main job Grin
Well,lets call it second job.Every day job.Since i started it i never touched any game any more.And i´v played a lot.
Yes,i hope i can earn some coins/money from that job and can leave my main job  Wink
Yes, passion plus hobbies. This will give us motivation to work and we can work on forgetting to work day and night to make a living. Personally, I see Bounty work as a main job, they generate income for me periodically, not monthly, but a few months earnings are enough to cover my life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
While for me it's a hobby, but in order to get a real profit, you only need to bounty campaigns. I think it’s a good job.
Doing work on the campaigns is pretty much a hobby for me as well. I don't really care that the pay is going to get larger for most people but since the pay is recognizable by the effort to promote a coin then it's worth it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 29, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
I also as a bounty hunter, I make it as my side job.
Sometimes I do not get rewarded for what I do, because some factors like, the project is not successful or the project is a scam project.
so now I need to be more selective in choosing a bounty program from a project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
While for me it's a hobby, but in order to get a real profit, you only need to bounty campaigns. I think it’s a good job.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 05:33:32 PM
Now it's more like a hobby, less good projects, payouts are minimized
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 05:25:08 PM
Hunting for heads is a good hobby for me, which brings money. In fact, the bounty's company is a great thing, as it may be of interest to newcomers to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
May 29, 2018, 04:52:56 PM
the right question,for whom this work is complete,in the morning about the evening,and for whom this is a hobby which people enjoy,it's different for everyone,but I think the key is that people come here just for the fact to earn money,and I think this is Paulino,as money gives freedom of choice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
May 29, 2018, 04:49:46 PM
It´s a new hobby for me but also sometimes a hard work.Mostly after hard work at my main job Grin
Well,lets call it second job.Every day job.Since i started it i never touched any game any more.And i´v played a lot.
Yes,i hope i can earn some coins/money from that job and can leave my main job  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
All the same, for most people this is a hobby, because many people do not have enough time, patience and faith in this matter. For me personally this is a hobby and nothing more. But I know people for whom this work, while full, bringing a stable, good income. I saw one multi-account who has more than 200 thousand dollars on his account ... It's hardly his hobby haha
Activity: 714
May 29, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
I think Bounty is all a very fun job doing a job as a paid hobby. Everyone will be different. Some say Bounty is a job, some say bounty is a hobby, And some say Bounty is a job as well as a hobby. If I personally say Bounty is a paid bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
There are some aspects of bounty that i do for fun, because they are not stressful. Examples of such are, telegram bounty, youtube bounty and so on, but there are some i see as real work. They are time consuming and they require a lot of effort.
Activity: 336
May 29, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
It's kind of a hobby for me. I pick interesting projects and do YouTube reviews, sometimes I do signature campaigns like with moneytoken. Signals Network bounty screwed me because they severely devalued the token when they distributed 3.5x more to main sale buyers instead of burning the unsold tokens. The team acknowledged I had the best YouTube video by far, and I also did a bunch of other stuff, and now my tokens are worth like 10% of what they would have been worth if the team didn't do the redistribution
Activity: 364
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 29, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
Bounty is really like a job for me. Though it takes much less time than any other job it still need a lot of attention and time. So even someone calls the bounty money as free money I don't agree with this statement. It's a hard work and it costs every token I earned.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
May 29, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

Bounty hunting is not a hobby but you can consider it as a job because it was very profitable and you can use the payout you earn in order to start a business or just use it for living.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 29, 2018, 03:33:55 PM
Everyone has their own criteria for determining a hobby or work. For myself, I define clearly, if the job I am doing is not at the expense of my core work, my home and family - this means for me it's a hobby that I do in my spare time. If not, then this is for me already work.
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
Hey.  Smiley
For myself, bounty is my pure hobby. Firstly - I do only those projects that I like.  Roll Eyes And secondly, if it was for me a job, then I would probably have earned more but I had no free time at all.
I'm sure there are professional bounty people, and it's not bad.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: