Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 8. (Read 22506 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Congratulations!!! Hope to see AppCoins in larger exchanges very soon  Cool I will track next steps of AppCoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Announcement: AppCoins ICO has reached its hardcap!

Note that AppCoins team has decided to still run its bounty campaign until 24th December. But, we won't accept new participants after this post.
In other words, participants that are currently enrolled AppCoins signature or twitter campaign can continue to do their work to gain stakes, but no new member will be accepted.

hi sylon, we are not remove the signatures yet
thank you

to me, stake is not calculated the eighth week, but I made a lot of the necessary number of posts. Will you check it again?

As always, follow the official process if you think that there is a problem with your stakes.
If you already sent me a PM, just wait.

Sir Sylon is it allowed to retweet multiple times in a day? Im just wondering if it is allowed.  Cheesy

Thank you sir.  Smiley

Only recent tweets.

Hello, my wallet number - 0xf3B7F55b141Aa737dae98439EE9964Ec23a41ca3 was hacked, you can replace it with the new one -0xd46E00B13851f00A1Dc987b1448919C756d390ce

You could not change the purse number on twitter Campaign. Thanks

Updated.

I filled Google form with data related to Translation work, bit it didn't revealed in spreadsheet.

Updated.

I want join in campaign...i have Twitter and Facebook...i shared all posts and retweets + likes....
#Joined Twitter Campaign

Bitcointalk username: BTCMA3IA

Twitter profile link:-https://twitter.com/cryptoBTCmania
https://www.twitteraudit.com/cryptoBTCmania
Twitter Username:- @cryptoBTCmania
Twitter Followers :- 10125
ETH address: 0x57E505969e3Bbe030A51db5A50C7Df1a87508989
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Note that AppCoins team has decided to still run its bounty campaign until 24th December. But, we won't accept new participants after this post.
In other words, participants that are currently enrolled AppCoins signature or twitter campaign can continue to do their work to gain stakes, but no new member will be accepted.

thank you

to me, stake is not calculated the eighth week, but I made a lot of the necessary number of posts. Will you check it again?

As always, follow the official process if you think that there is a problem with your stakes.

Sir Sylon is it allowed to retweet multiple times in a day? Im just wondering if it is allowed.  Cheesy

Thank you sir.  Smiley

Only recent tweets.

Hello, my wallet number - 0xf3B7F55b141Aa737dae98439EE9964Ec23a41ca3 was hacked, you can replace it with the new one -0xd46E00B13851f00A1Dc987b1448919C756d390ce

Updated.

I filled Google form with data related to Translation work, bit it didn't revealed in spreadsheet.

Updated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

thank you

Sir Sylon is it allowed to retweet multiple times in a day? Im just wondering if it is allowed.  Cheesy

Thank you sir.  Smiley
legendary

thank you

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Thanks a lot. And congratz to the Appcoins team who managed to reach their crowdsale cap ahead of time. This shows that this project is going to be a successful one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264

thank you

legendary

Activity: 518
Congratulations, AppCoin reached to Hard Cap. Wish you all of best!
Wait to distribution bounty.

The news is excellent. The company realizes all the tasks and goals that are planned.
Really good project with a nice team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
@Sylon, Please help me to update my rank, I'm now Hero member. Thanks
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425

Congratulations on the successful completion of the ICO. The hard cap of $15.3M was reached today, thanks to over 3000 backers.

Contract Address:
0x1a7a8bd9106f2b8d977e08582dc7d24c723ab0db
- Token Symbol: APPC
- Decimals: 18
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
#JOIN Twitter Campaign

Bitcointalk username: zohaibh
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  (including your registration post) 150
ETH address: 0xEb70CB4386A9df52958ef7C43df1B679dcdf485c
Activity: 378
Do I understand correctly that the project completed the ICO ahead of schedule, since the hard cap was reached? Is the bounty campaign also complete? Can we see somewhere a spreadsheet with the results of work on the bounty campaign?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I saw this late. But is the Twitter campaign still ongoing?

Yes, AppCoins twitter campaign is still ongoing.

Hello, dear administrator of this bounty program! Tell me please when the end of the program? And where can I see my statistics on the bounty program on Twitter?

I also would like to know when the bounty ends? Is it worth joining social media campaign now?

As we edited it in the original post, AppCoins bounty campaign will end on 24th December (in other words, in a few days).

Stakes will be calculated at that time.

No Participants list? i have 10K follows now....
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: mr.zet
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  157 (including your registration post)
ETH address: 0x8ACE27cff51C5db7B736c732CB2d54cee2e6b098
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello Sylon
Update my rank in the spreadsheet please(№ 11). Now Sr. Member
I changed my signature
Thank you
legendary
I saw this late. But is the Twitter campaign still ongoing?

Yes, AppCoins twitter campaign is still ongoing.

Hello, dear administrator of this bounty program! Tell me please when the end of the program? And where can I see my statistics on the bounty program on Twitter?

I also would like to know when the bounty ends? Is it worth joining social media campaign now?

As we edited it in the original post, AppCoins bounty campaign will end on 24th December (in other words, in a few days).

Stakes will be calculated at that time.
Pages:
Jump to: