Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 5. (Read 22506 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Hi

How to convert APPC token to ETH in etherwallet?

And this is the updated price of 1 APPC = 0.0003339 ETH?

many thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The odds are calculated quite incorrectly. I'm in the bounty from 05.11, doing retweets every day and counting 6 and 9. Laugh. How can this be?

I decided for the sake of interest to check your bets and what you write is not true.
please double-check your rates please number in the table # 350, # 724, # 1286, # 2010, # 2734. I think you need to be more careful before you write discontent
Activity: 112
Dear Sylon,
my twitter count it's completely wrong.
spreadsheet #635
In my opinion here some mistake. Check it.
Activity: 133
In my opinion this is very badly management way for this bounty...

I've made 130 Tweet and only 14 they have been counted. Waste of time
Activity: 298
twitter company
Participants List - 851
Final Stakes Distribution - 3207

In my opinion here is some mistake
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Announcement: Distribution spreadsheet has been sent to AppCoins team! Thus, spreadsheets have been put back in public mode.

Signature campaign

Black marks mean that you have been banned from this campaign and will receive 0 tokens.
We don't accept multiple accounts owned by the same group/person(s).

Don't contact me for this, I will just ignore you. AppCoins team will do the same.

Twitter campaign

As usual, we received massive cheating attempts. We have removed A LOT of cheating/farming/spamming accounts, most likely owned by cheaters groups. We don't accept cheaters, never forget this.

A red mark means that you're account has been suspended, or that it is untraceable; thus, you will not receive any stake.
A pink mark means that you provided a wrong twitter @username and that we have not been able to analyze your account because of that; thus, you will not receive any stake.

Don't contact me if your account has been removed or if you think that the counts are false, I will just ignore you. AppCoins will do the same.

Reddit campaign

A red mark means that you submitted a wrong Reddit sharing link, or that your Reddit post has been removed/deleted. You will not receive any stake for this.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year.

Any idea when the distribution will happen??

And thanks once again for the great bounty campaign.

I still yet to find another good bounty campaign to join. >.<

yes, do you have any idea when will be the distribution manager? like an estimation of weeks perhaps.

to lorylore, go to the bounty board, you can find some bounties their that is being managed by sylon. just do your own research so you can choose a better bounty.

I already have checked all bounties done by sylon. I am still looking for other choices. I have very high demand in choosing my signature campaign. Haha. Maybe i am just too picky.
Activity: 133
Dear Sylon,
my twitter count it's completely wrong. I send you a PM..

Many thanks

Announcement: Distribution spreadsheet has been sent to AppCoins team! Thus, spreadsheets have been put back in public mode.

Signature campaign

Black marks mean that you have been banned from this campaign and will receive 0 tokens.

Don't contact me for this, I will just ignore you. AppCoins team will do the same.

Twitter campaign

As usual, we received massive cheating attempts. We have removed A LOT of cheating/farming/spamming accounts, most likely owned by cheaters groups. We don't accept cheaters, never forget this.

A red mark means that you're account has been suspended, or that it is untraceable; thus, you will not receive any stake.
A pink mark means that you provided a wrong twitter @username and that we have not been able to analyze your account because of that; thus, you will not receive any stake.

Don't contact me if your account has been removed or if you think that the counts are false, I will just ignore you. AppCoins will do the same.

Reddit campaign

A red mark means that you submitted a wrong Reddit sharing link, or that your Reddit post has been removed/deleted. You will not receive any stake for this.

Happy New Year!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
why i was delete Huh and why i have yellow color in your spreadsheet?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The odds are calculated quite incorrectly. I'm in the bounty from 05.11, doing retweets every day and counting 6 and 9. Laugh. How can this be?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Signature campaign

Twitter campaign

Reddit campaign

Happy New Year!
My stakes are incorrect I have made more than 30 re-tweets & likes but it has only counted 16 & 8 😢😢
Activity: 266
How to add a token to the MEW contract Number and fractional numbers ?
Activity: 364

Signature campaign

Twitter campaign

Reddit campaign

Happy New Year!

Happy new year.

yes, do you have any idea when will be the distribution manager? like an estimation of weeks perhaps.

to lorylore, go to the bounty board, you can find some bounties their that is being managed by sylon. just do your own research so you can choose a better bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Signature campaign

Twitter campaign

Reddit campaign

Happy New Year!

Happy new year.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Signature campaign

Twitter campaign

Reddit campaign

Happy New Year!
Hi Sylon, I want to ask you what would you have reviewed the result of the calculation in Twitter bounty campaign. For two months I did retweet and like every tweet, which published "appcoins", but you took took into account only 3-5 retweet and like! Please revise the calculations. My number in the spreadsheet 351, my twitter profile url: https://twitter.com/freeman4140
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Signature campaign

Twitter campaign

Reddit campaign

Happy New Year!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Sylon,

Spreadsheets are also locked, can you pls confirm when can we see the bounty tokens on spreadsheet so that we contact you incase of any discrepancy.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hi,manager.
As exchange ETHERDELTA was hacked and my ETH wallet was compromised.
Please change my address ETH.

New address:
0x63a2869f84cB8ecBdC83A4F2EBcB9Fd00092F05a
Bitcointalk username: mikolsoon

Updated.

Any news from team? When will distribution tokens?
Thank you.
I saw in Appcoin channel in Telegram today that bounty will be delivered in 24 hours. Don't know if this is true.

That's not true. APPC bounties tokens will be distributed soon, but not in the next 24 hours.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Thank you.
I saw in Appcoin channel in Telegram today that bounty will be delivered in 24 hours. Don't know if this is true.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
Hi,manager.
As exchange ETHERDELTA was hacked and my ETH wallet was compromised.
Please change my address ETH.

New address:
0x63a2869f84cB8ecBdC83A4F2EBcB9Fd00092F05a
Bitcointalk username: mikolsoon
Pages:
Jump to: