Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 4. (Read 22506 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi! How to check bounty stakes and when distribution of bounty tokens?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Why in every campaign there is always these questions ?
Syloin is the best known Bounty Campaign Manager, but still people argue about the criteria, the accounting, ...  :-)
There are some subjective criteria that the man has to decide.
And in case of AppCoins, seems more pacific that in other ICOs that I have seen.
Maybe he is getting better.

Anyway, I'm really glad I participated in this ICO.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Everything is fine with my Bounty numbers. HODLing!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Thanks to all uncivilised people from bounty campaign participants community, I will lock all campaigns spreadsheets again, until token distribution.
I'm tired of getting my PM box spammed by people who don't know how to properly check spreadsheets before posting complains.

This rule will be effective for all of my future campaigns.

You can thank some of this thread last posters, they are perfect representatives of uncivilised bounty campaign participants.

Now I can't check my stakes or if I have been removed from this bounty  Sad
Activity: 252

People just be more patient and everything will be fine, just a little patience. We are all civilized people, I hope ...
Activity: 3
Thanks to all uncivilised people from bounty campaign participants community, I will lock all campaigns spreadsheets again, until token distribution.
I'm tired of getting my PM box spammed by people who don't know how to properly check spreadsheets before posting complains.

You can thank some of this thread last posters, they are perfect representatives of uncivilised bounty campaign participants.

Hello

I asked a civilized and valid question. I didn't spam your inbox too. But you didn't answer.   Huh
Let me repeat the question.

Why did you change section allocations after the ICO?

Please answer.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager, what is the reason I have no stakes in the spreadsheet registration raw # 1?
ETH wallet is ok.

I have 215 stakes for the fourth week; 95 for the third; total of 310 stakes.

Don't know why I have no stakes in the first week!

Thanks!
Activity: 36
Activity: 280
hi Sylon , why i didnt receive my tokens? even though im sharing all the tweets?? there must be some mistake , please check it again . Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello! When will distribution bounty? Should we do smth to get tokens?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I don't know how you can go to deceide that my account manage by group/relate with other account in your campaign.
I was here since 2013 and joined with you in some another project already.
This is signle and only me.
Please double check and give me stake for week 10
I 100% qualify to receive final token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Guys, maybe I do not understand something? Are all the final stacks in the spreadsheet? This is what turns out, only 2-3 $ we get for work? Or did I look there? If it is not so, then sorry.

How many APPC Token did you receive in the spreadsheet? If you got 20 APPC, times it to 0.0003339 ETH ( APPC price per token) and convert it to dollar , i think around $5 only for the whole work. Lol
Activity: 944
Merit: 14
Guys, maybe I do not understand something? Are all the final stacks in the spreadsheet? This is what turns out, only 2-3 $ we get for work? Or did I look there? If it is not so, then sorry.
Activity: 3
Sylon

Why did you change the bounty campaign section allocations after the ICO? That's unprofessional.

Previous allocations were

Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 42% allocation
Campaign 2: Articles campaign : 37% allocation
Campaign 3: Twitter campaign : 5% allocation
Campaign 4: Translations campaign : 10% allocation
Campaign 5: Telegram campaign : 2 % allocation
Campaign 6: Reddit campaign : 4 % allocation

You have changed it to,

Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 40% allocation
Campaign 2: Articles campaign :42.5% allocation
Campaign 3: Twitter campaign : 6% allocation
Campaign 4: Translations campaign : 8% allocation
Campaign 5: Telegram campaign : 2% allocation
Campaign 6: Reddit campaign : 1.5% allocation

Why special treatment for article campaign? It's a private spreadsheet. No transparency.

You reduced the bounty tokens receivables to bounty hunters by significant amount with this change. It is so unprofessional to change the allocations after end of the ICO.

Need a proper valid answer.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
Hi Sylon!

Twitter bounty.
spreadsheet #569.
there only 35 retweets and 35 likes.
but real I have 105 retweets and likes. from October 27 to  December 22.

check and fix me, please.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
All signature campaign stakes from previous week [17th December - 23rd December] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

Note: If you don't follow this process, I will not answer to your PM.

AppCoins bounty campaign is now over. You are all free to remove your signature/avatar.

Last stakes have been distributed. We will now do our last analyzes and calculations to build the distribution spreadsheet.
Spreadsheets will be put in private mode in a few time to do our analyzes and remove all the cheaters/bots accounts in a calm atmosphere.

Sylon, I removed my signature the following day and joined AMLT signature campaign, as can be easily checked in their public spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qQ452nI4qFOWm4cuK9giPemVjqFy3MsVk2BahLAsAjs/edit#gid=1115417552.

I think you did a mistake painting my name in black in week 10! By the way, I complied to all rules and should have been given full stakes for that week as well as week 9. Can you urgently check that? Thank you!

P.S.: I am sending you a PM as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Announcement: Distribution spreadsheet has been sent to AppCoins team! Thus, spreadsheets have been put back in public mode.

Signature campaign

Black marks mean that you have been banned from this campaign and will receive 0 tokens.
We don't accept multiple accounts owned by the same group/person(s).

Don't contact me for this, I will just ignore you. AppCoins team will do the same.

Twitter campaign

As usual, we received massive cheating attempts. We have removed A LOT of cheating/farming/spamming accounts, most likely owned by cheaters groups. We don't accept cheaters, never forget this.

A red mark means that you're account has been suspended, or that it is untraceable; thus, you will not receive any stake.
A pink mark means that you provided a wrong twitter @username and that we have not been able to analyze your account because of that; thus, you will not receive any stake.

Don't contact me if your account has been removed or if you think that the counts are false, I will just ignore you. AppCoins will do the same.

Reddit campaign

A red mark means that you submitted a wrong Reddit sharing link, or that your Reddit post has been removed/deleted. You will not receive any stake for this.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year.

Any idea when the distribution will happen??

And thanks once again for the great bounty campaign.

I still yet to find another good bounty campaign to join. >.<

yes, do you have any idea when will be the distribution manager? like an estimation of weeks perhaps.

to lorylore, go to the bounty board, you can find some bounties their that is being managed by sylon. just do your own research so you can choose a better bounty.

I already have checked all bounties done by sylon. I am still looking for other choices. I have very high demand in choosing my signature campaign. Haha. Maybe i am just too picky.

Thats normal mate. We need to pick a bounty that will surely has a legit team and has future. Of course we dont want to waste our efforts right?  Grin  just try to visit every threads in the bounty board i know you can find somethings worth to join. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
hello why did i get 0 tokens?

9 week

10 week

I carried it to the end of the signature
I have my one account
there is something wrong and I want you to fix it
I did nothing wrong

"Black marks mean that you have been banned from this campaign and will receive 0 tokens."

I joined the new signature on 30.12.2017
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bqrtn_0CILE4swePQDdhNW3vrmU4FjcfBsJS4f7_hMo/edit#gid=0

AppCoins bounty campaign is now over. You are all free to remove your signature/avatar.

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The odds are calculated quite incorrectly. I'm in the bounty from 05.11, doing retweets every day and counting 6 and 9. Laugh. How can this be?

I decided for the sake of interest to check your bets and what you write is not true.
please double-check your rates please number in the table # 350, # 724, # 1286, # 2010, # 2734. I think you need to be more careful before you write discontent

Stanislav11 thank you for pointing out my mistakes !!! I looked through the search in the table and he showed only the space at number 350. I apologize to the manager of bounty, the question was made for a hasty conclusion and my inattention. I was wrong! Happy New Year and all the happiness
Pages:
Jump to: