Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 3. (Read 22506 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Received my bounty , thanks for fair distribution.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Hi manager all bounty is received finished.receive to me is only 37 appc i think it is telegram.but all is finished?
Activity: 420
thank you sir, i have received the tokens on my MEW  Smiley
when i can see final spreadsheet sir?
thank you  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
I also received AppCoins for signature company. Thank you Sylon. It was the most success ico, that i participated ever. You are my favorite manager  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I have received my Signature Campaign APPC bounty. Thanks a lot.

APPC is listed on binance. Great ICO!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Administrator, when will you finally start using the normal program for auto-counting retweets? I have been participating in the Twitter campaign for more than two months. Because of known problems with Twitter, reposts are lost. I have no purpose to cheat, but participation in your campaigns is not interesting. All the best, I hope you will try
Activity: 342
Merit: 10
How we can see Bounty google DOC. They are locked.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Hi when will I receive my bounty tokens? Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
I just received the Appc token, when can we view the spreadsheet? Ive heard Appc will be listed in binance exchange.
APPC added on the binance can check.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
I just received the Appc token, when can we view the spreadsheet? Ive heard Appc will be listed in binance exchange.
It is already listed there
Activity: 560
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Bounty distribution starts so please now unlock the spreadsheets so that we can check the detail.I received 151+ APPC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Thanks to all uncivilised people from bounty campaign participants community, I will lock all campaigns spreadsheets again, until token distribution.
I'm tired of getting my PM box spammed by people who don't know how to properly check spreadsheets before posting complains.

This rule will be effective for all of my future campaigns.

You can thank some of this thread last posters, they are perfect representatives of uncivilised bounty campaign participants.

I just want to say you are my favorite bounty manager and I hope to see more bounties coming from your camp soon. 

Guys, don't spam pm any bounty manager.  Sylon reads everything posted in his bounty threads.
Activity: 854
Received 128 APPC. Thank you!
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Where can I see the table on Twitter? Is it locked?
Yes its locked, you cant view any of the tables for the bounty campaign just wait for the campaign manager to unlocked the spreadsheet so that you may tell him your concern.
Activity: 728
Where can I see the table on Twitter? Is it locked?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Thanks to all uncivilised people from bounty campaign participants community, I will lock all campaigns spreadsheets again, until token distribution.
I'm tired of getting my PM box spammed by people who don't know how to properly check spreadsheets before posting complains.

You can thank some of this thread last posters, they are perfect representatives of uncivilised bounty campaign participants.

Hi Sylon, what is the reason I have no stakes in the spreadsheet registration raw # 1?
ETH wallet is ok.

I have 215 stakes for the fourth week; 95 for the third; total of 310 stakes.

Don't know why I have no stakes in the first week!
Could you tell and pay, please?
Thanks!
Activity: 364

Hello

I asked a civilized and valid question. I didn't spam your inbox too. But you didn't answer.   Huh
Let me repeat the question.

Why did you change section allocations after the ICO?

Please answer.

Thanks in advance.
please sylon unluck the spreadsheet. So can check our stakes. U shouldn't punishment the majority because of a couple of crazy people. Let's check our stakes so we can call out corrections before stakes distributions.and what is the ETA of stakes distribution?

i think you are correct, not because some people has problems and do complaints he will punish everyone. i think it is fair enough for the participants to make some validations like if the stakes they collected is correct or not and so on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
amazing project , unfortunately i missed it Sad
it is really great project Wink
Activity: 308

Hello

I asked a civilized and valid question. I didn't spam your inbox too. But you didn't answer.   Huh
Let me repeat the question.

Why did you change section allocations after the ICO?

Please answer.

Thanks in advance.
please sylon unluck the spreadsheet. So can check our stakes. U shouldn't punishment the majority because of a couple of crazy people. Let's check our stakes so we can call out corrections before stakes distributions.and what is the ETA of stakes distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: