Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 6. (Read 22506 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
I am unable to check the spreadsheet. It says I don't have permission. Last time I checked I had only 18 posts in Week 9, although I posted more than 20 constructive posts in the accepted local boards.

All signature campaign stakes from previous week [17th December - 23rd December] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

Note: If you don't follow this process, I will not answer to your PM.

AppCoins bounty campaign is now over. You are all free to remove your signature/avatar.

Last stakes have been distributed. We will now do our last analyzes and calculations to build the distribution spreadsheet.
Spreadsheets will be put in private mode in a few time to do our analyzes and remove all the cheaters/bots accounts in a calm atmosphere.
thank you Sylon  Wink

Check above mate.

Good luck Mate
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I am unable to check the spreadsheet. It says I don't have permission. Last time I checked I had only 18 posts in Week 9, although I posted more than 20 constructive posts in the accepted local boards.
Activity: 504
Merit: 269
All signature campaign stakes from previous week [17th December - 23rd December] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:

AppCoins bounty campaign is now over. You are all free to remove your signature/avatar.

Last stakes have been distributed. We will now do our last analyzes and calculations to build the distribution spreadsheet.
Spreadsheets will be put in private mode in a few time to do our analyzes and remove all the cheaters/bots accounts in a calm atmosphere.
thank you Sylon  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Can we remove our signature.
Here is "AppCoins bounty campaign is now over. You are all free to remove your signature/avatar.". Yes. we are free...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can we remove our signature.
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Thank you campaign manager Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Thank you, mr sylon and congratulate all the team with the success of ICO. Will wait for distribution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108

Code:

Thank you, Sylon. You are strict but fair manager. I like it. And congrats all team with success ICO. Will wait for distribution.
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
Thank you Sylon, thank you team, thank you AppCoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

I want join in campaign...i have Twitter and Facebook...i shared all posts and retweets + likes....
#Joined Twitter Campaign

Bitcointalk username: BTCMA3IA

Twitter profile link:-https://twitter.com/cryptoBTCmania
https://www.twitteraudit.com/cryptoBTCmania
Twitter Username:- @cryptoBTCmania
Twitter Followers :- 10125
ETH address: 0x57E505969e3Bbe030A51db5A50C7Df1a87508989

AppCoins Articles Campaign Application

Bitcointalk username: Celin23
Website link: https://golos.blog/appcoins/@celin23/appcoins-obzor-ot-mashenki-appcoins-protokol-dlya-ekonomiki-prilozhenii
How many daily visits: 43
Traffic proof: https://golos.blog

hello guys.. i thinkj you just did not noticed the instructions of sylon.

the team already reached their hardcap. and just so you know, he will not accept anymore new participants who are applying after his post. (see down there)
but i suggest you to look for more bounties managed by him in the bounty section. i think you can join there.

Announcement: AppCoins ICO has reached its hardcap!

Note that AppCoins team has decided to still run its bounty campaign until 24th December. But, we won't accept new participants after this post.
In other words, participants that are currently enrolled AppCoins signature or twitter campaign can continue to do their work to gain stakes, but no new member will be accepted.

PERtua is 100% right.

I want participate in a bounty campaign please add me, i don't want loss my time!

You won't be added. Next time, read rules.

When bounty campain end?

It has already ended. Just r-e-a-d the original post.

@Sylon, Please help me to update my rank, I'm now Hero member. Thanks

@Sylon, I posted this few days ago, but you have not help me to effect the change, I'm now Hero member rank. Thanks

Updated.

Здpaвcтвyйтe.
Hecкoлькo paз пытaлcя зapeгaтьcя в тaиттep- бayнти, нo нe пoлyчилocь.
B чeм мoжeт быть дeлo?

Пoдcкaжитe, пoжaлyйcтa, бayнти-кaмпaния eщё длитьcя? Hyжнo eщё пиcaть 20 пocтoв в нeдeлю, yчacтвyя в бayнти пoдпиceй, или yжe нe нaдo?

Пoдcкaжитe, пoжaлyйcтa, бayнти-кaмпaния eщё длитьcя? Hyжнo eщё пиcaть 20 пocтoв в нeдeлю, yчacтвyя в бayнти пoдпиceй, или yжe нe нaдo?

бayнти кaмпaния зaкoнчилacь, т.к. coбpaли hardcap... пocты пиcaть yжe нe нyжнo нaвepнoe, a вoт пo пoвoдy пoдпиceй cпpocитe y Sylon в личнoм cooбщeнии

I don't understand your messages. Please write in English.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
Dear Sylon, why I marked yellow in twitter spreadsheet, what does it mean??

My number in twitter spreadheet is 420! Cheesy
also subscribe to the issue id 80 (Twitter)
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Dear Sylon, why I marked yellow in twitter spreadsheet, what does it mean??

My number in twitter spreadheet is 420! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
Sylon thanks for the good company and for the professional attitude to the project. Tell me please when can I remove the signature? Thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

бayнти кaмпaния зaкoнчилacь, т.к. coбpaли hardcap... пocты пиcaть yжe нe нyжнo нaвepнoe, a вoт пo пoвoдy пoдпиceй cпpocитe y Sylon в личнoм cooбщeнии
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I don't know the last week of signature campaign is week 9 or still week 10 to be count as it ended yesterday (16 to 23/Dec)
But I joined in 2 weeks.
So that I would have 140 stakes.
Thank you Sylon
Dear Sylon,
Please check above is my confused.
As today 12/25 the campaign has been touch end date.
So I removed my sign.
Please count for my week 10 stakes. (if no week 10 so Week 8 I should receive stakes too)
Thank you so much!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Congrats on the successful Ico hard cap reached. When are we allowed to remove signature code?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I would like to clarify whether tokens are credited to me, my nickname in the table is the twitter of the participants highlighted in yellow. What does it mean?
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hi, and who knows if I am marked in yellow in the table, what does that mean?
Pages:
Jump to: