Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 10. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
great news bounty hanters!!
Bounty
We really appreciate the efforts of all our Bounty Campaign Members who supported us throughout the ICO and beyond. We plan start bounty distribution at the end of this week. You will receive your rewards right on your addresses that you gave us during registration.
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

source: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5

I hope we can be listed on bittrex, not only on tidex and waves dex.
Activity: 307
Bounty
We really appreciate the efforts of all our Bounty Campaign Members who supported us throughout the ICO and beyond. We plan start bounty distribution at the end of this week. You will receive your rewards right on your addresses that you gave us during registration.
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

good information, congratulation to bounty participant
so any update about encryptotel added to major exchanger maybe bittrex
iam interest encryptotel trading
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

Activity: 508
Merit: 254
Sometimes because of the slow of distribution of bounties, will really can burn your patience. But i think they are giving their best to make all of this happen in the best possible time...we just have to be patient.
Activity: 282

Here is the address of the coin, they deduce every day !!! And we are told that they stole, and another nonsense !!!

0xE0C72452740414d861606a44cCd5eA7f96488278

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This campaign turned to a such a mess both for investors and bounty participants Sad
yeah there are further announcement but still they are too slow to work, the campaign manager here is good manager but the ETT dev are not i think they just saying that they are hacked so that they can easily run all of the money and not pay the bounties.
Activity: 154
This campaign turned to a such a mess both for investors and bounty participants Sad
Where is our money, Sasha Ivanov Huh

Money what? You're just a bounty hunter here. You're not an investor in this project.

Everyone has their own bread ! Promotion of the project , is work. And according to the terms of the offer, must be paid. If no payment is SCAMMERS !!!!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Lol even if you are an investor to the project why in the name of hell you are asking money from Sasha Ivanov?

when you haven't eaten for days because of bounty delays, its going to be desparate times. if they just prepare for themselves and find a real job, they wouldn't have to complain all the time.  but its true, the team is making it hard for the participants. they should have kept themselves busy to pay these users who helped them.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Lol even if you are an investor to the project why in the name of hell you are asking money from Sasha Ivanov?
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Money what? You're just a bounty hunter here. You're not an investor in this project.
It seems he looks very hungry  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

Activity: 249
Still waiting, I am a bit impatient, but I still hope you will give us bittrex and bounty distribution very soon.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
Till now remaining number of tickets would have been resolved or is near to be done. We can expect some continuous of good news now about the distribution of long awaited bounties. It was in big issues but team has overcome all the troubles successfully. ETT has great and bright future for sure.
yep, as expected from the CEO of this team, thank god he finally make his move since incent team wasn't able to resolve even a single issue about the distribution of tokens to the investor, unlike the CEO is really working hard to take actioin and do what they might do. this project is a good one and its so disappointing if this project fails to distribute the bounty to us so still hoping that it will distribute sooner or late, i wish it happen by this week or next week.

Good to hear that, they have to make a move for this issues, since many bashers are coming to their slack channel and also in this thread. many bounty hunters are waiting long enough and cant be patient anymore. if i was one of them i think i'll do the same thing as they do.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
ATTENTION! IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL, I AM NOT THIS PERSON!!!
THIS MAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER, SO DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS MAIL, DELETE IT ASAP AND BLACKLIST THIS MAIL ADDRESS!

BE CAREFUL!

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Till now remaining number of tickets would have been resolved or is near to be done. We can expect some continuous of good news now about the distribution of long awaited bounties. It was in big issues but team has overcome all the troubles successfully. ETT has great and bright future for sure.
yep, as expected from the CEO of this team, thank god he finally make his move since incent team wasn't able to resolve even a single issue about the distribution of tokens to the investor, unlike the CEO is really working hard to take actioin and do what they might do. this project is a good one and its so disappointing if this project fails to distribute the bounty to us so still hoping that it will distribute sooner or late, i wish it happen by this week or next week.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 672
did anybody knows when we are going to get our tokens ? though the team has got back their stolen tokens still the distribution is taking so long.. Why Huh??
I guess there is no one can answer your question, there is no latest update since the last time. Its been a month and a half since this campaign finished, hoping to receive our bounty sooner or later. Even in slack there is no latest update so maybe they are still having some issues or maybe they dont really have a plan to pay us bounty hunter. But im hoping that they're not. We support this project since the beginning and i hope they will give us what is right for us.

Please join slack, there you get all information you need:

1) The problem with the long distribution was "made" by Incent.
Now the dev from ETT is doing the last distribution.
Last info: Actual number of tickets left is under 20. Should finish up tomorrow or next day, beginning bounty process after that.

2) The problem with the hack is solved and the markets are open again.

3) New exchanges will be added AFTER the distribution is finished.
So, if the distribution to the investors will be finished tomorrow or at least this week, then the distribution of the bounty will start and should also be finished shortly. I would say at the end of the week, but that is only an assumption.

4) The buy wall will be set after the distribution, so maybe also at the end of the week or at least next week.

I'm also only an investor, but if any questions open, then feel free to ask me.

Banger
Thank you for making that clear to us who were not active in slack, I am happy to see this information and it seems like
the distribution process is nearing, hope we will have more patience here and wait for the right time until devs announces.
So this campaign will pay in just a couple a weeks congratulations, that is a good news,, those who have doubt in ETT create slack and join to their slack and ask your question there.

Good to here that news, I already joined on slack channel of Encryptotel. Maybe we should received our bounty next week for sure, The CEO itself is very past to resolve issue unlike the Incent team which tooks month 50 issue and still didn't manage to diminish it. I hope that the project will start working soon.

Finally some good news, this was a too long wait.
Hope things will flow smoothly from now on
Better late than never

thankyou for your information. this is help us to stay calm and keep spirit for waiting att tokens Wink
finally will be distribution asap
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Al last! We have good news! I'm very happy to hear it. Let's wait for the distribution now.
Pages:
Jump to: