Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 6. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I got my bounty reward thanks , when you gonna list on some big exchange other than tidex.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Twitter bounties received... thanks ETT team
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Received my ETT thank you and congratulations to Encrypotel Team with the success! Looking forward for more success to  your projects. Hoping to be listed on Bittrex or Poloniex or other exchanges. goodluck to upcoming projects.
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
received payment from signature campaign sir
good luck for your project
thank you
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
All bounties received. Perfect. Thanks a lot ETT team and Sylon, great campaign, looking forward to seeing this on Bittrex!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I have received ett, thanks a lot bounty manager  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
thanks for the payment, any info for the exchanger ?

exchanger is ready in tidex and waves dex
if you want sell with good price must wait until listing another exchange if use etherum token
if use wave token ETT price in waves dex is competitive rate
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hi, i finally got my bounty reward for signature campaign. It was a great pleasure to advert so promising project. Hope the price will go to the moon very soon.

great pleasure Smiley, i did wear theire signature less then few weeks .... they sold it the ico very quick.

and i waited from may till now for the bounties Smiley, longest payment ever.... BUT i did get my bounties so it was worth to wait Smiley

thx team for your gift, and let it rise to the moon Smiley
Activity: 430
thanks for the payment, any info for the exchanger ?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
thx dev..  Grin ,,, any exchange?

Sure there is, Currently ETT only listed on DEX exchange you can check it from here http://waveswallet.io/ just simply login and go to Waves DEX.

How abount on the smart contract? The ETH Tokens. Hopefully liqui will be the right place to trade too.
Liqui will add it if dev tell them to do so,but now price droped a significant amount due to recent token hack accident and now one is ready to buy it unlessteam will make project working.

What are the listing requirements of Liqui?
Popular and promising Grin
They will add coins to the list at their own discretion. They will constantly monitor the market, and the most popular and promising coin will get a great chance to be listed.

Are source codes required?

If you meant for contract address in order to view the tokens in MyEtherWallet than it's the following.

Address: 0xE0C72452740414d861606a44cCd5eA7f96488278
Decimal: 8
Symbol: ETT

If you meant something else than am really sorry.
Activity: 658
Got my bounty reward. Thankyou sylon and ett team
Activity: 425
thx dev..  Grin ,,, any exchange?

Sure there is, Currently ETT only listed on DEX exchange you can check it from here http://waveswallet.io/ just simply login and go to Waves DEX.

How abount on the smart contract? The ETH Tokens. Hopefully liqui will be the right place to trade too.
Liqui will add it if dev tell them to do so,but now price droped a significant amount due to recent token hack accident and now one is ready to buy it unlessteam will make project working.

They will add coins to the list at their own discretion. They will constantly monitor the market, and the most popular and promising coin will get a great chance to be listed.

Are source codes required?
Activity: 700
Hi, i finally got my bounty reward for signature campaign. It was a great pleasure to advert so promising project. Hope the price will go to the moon very soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
thx dev..  Grin ,,, any exchange?

Activity: 425
thx dev..  Grin ,,, any exchange?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I am interested and looking forward to increase my tokens. It was very good timing for team to release the bounties which will show its effect in long run and will help the market to evolve and grow with more stability. I also received my tokens it was awesome work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Today in the morning I received tokens. Thanks DEV, good luck
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
Tidex  price half of the   price from wavesdex. People are not reading the reports of the team or they are really urgent needs for money.Because the team made the statement.Buywall not only for wavesdex, also come for ethereumETT tokens. Moreover, the price will be 4700 sats.
Now  they  are selling at almost 60% loss on tidex. I certainly do not understand these people. they just need a little wait. They already waited for the distribution of tokens. Undecided

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Congratulations for the bounty participants who already get bounty, I recommend to hold because this coin project looks good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: