Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 7. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
finally get my ETT, thank you manager.
now just waitting ETT list on B or some bigger exchange  
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
where we can see ETT in the market exchanger? And how much the currently price?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thank you team ETT, I was received ETT token
Just waiting ETT entering to the big market  Wink
Good Luck
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Thanks, I got my coins for social. Where are the bids going?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
After waiting for long term (more than a month), eventually the bounty participant receives ETT, I hope ETT soon available in the exchanger.
It will be soon so never sold your tokens at this current price now, you will once it will be listed in bittrex
the price will go to the moon. Yeah, we all been wanting to see that and devs will not let us down.
Activity: 586
After waiting for long term (more than a month), eventually the bounty participant receives ETT, I hope ETT soon available in the exchanger.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Thank you team ETT, I was received ETT token
Just waiting ETT entering to the big market  Wink
Good Luck
Activity: 406
thank dev i recive token...waiting excchange good luck dev...
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
thx dev..  Grin ,,, any exchange?

Sure there is, Currently ETT only listed on DEX exchange you can check it from here http://waveswallet.io/ just simply login and go to Waves DEX.

How abount on the smart contract? The ETH Tokens. Hopefully liqui will be the right place to trade too.
Liqui will add it if dev tell them to do so,but now price droped a significant amount due to recent token hack accident and now one is ready to buy it unlessteam will make project working.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

Sure there is, Currently ETT only listed on DEX exchange you can check it from here http://waveswallet.io/ just simply login and go to Waves DEX.

How abount on the smart contract? The ETH Tokens. Hopefully liqui will be the right place to trade too.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Activity: 611
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I joined the twitter campaign using  "The Viral Exchange"
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
All I can say is that devs really took care of their promise, I am here to thank you for sending
my bounty in signature campaign. I will hold this until developments will progress, good luck ETT holders.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Thanks for Sylon as manager, I sure this distribution will be doing after all matter solved, I hope this coin available at big exchanger.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
thanks, Sylon, I get all payment.  Wink Good luck team for the good projects!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Thanks dev for this bounty and also for our manager @Sylon you did great job for every campaign you are holding. . .
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. Glad to see the token ETT has been credited on my MEW.
Thanks sylon and encryptotel.
Btw, Is there any news about exchange other than tidex ? Hopefully can be listed in liqui or bittrex
copper member
Activity: 798
All bounties have been distributed to WAVES and ETH addresses! Thanks for your participation and your patience! Congrats everyone! Wink
After waiting so long time and dying I can confirm that I received my payment
Activity: 323
All bounties have been distributed to WAVES and ETH addresses! Thanks for your participation and your patience! Congrats everyone! Wink

Thank you for your great work @sylon and Dev team EncryptoTel. Although it had happened slowness I'm glad to have received my bounty  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: