Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 11. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
did anybody knows when we are going to get our tokens ? though the team has got back their stolen tokens still the distribution is taking so long.. Why Huh??
I guess there is no one can answer your question, there is no latest update since the last time. Its been a month and a half since this campaign finished, hoping to receive our bounty sooner or later. Even in slack there is no latest update so maybe they are still having some issues or maybe they dont really have a plan to pay us bounty hunter. But im hoping that they're not. We support this project since the beginning and i hope they will give us what is right for us.

Please join slack, there you get all information you need:

1) The problem with the long distribution was "made" by Incent.
Now the dev from ETT is doing the last distribution.
Last info: Actual number of tickets left is under 20. Should finish up tomorrow or next day, beginning bounty process after that.

2) The problem with the hack is solved and the markets are open again.

3) New exchanges will be added AFTER the distribution is finished.
So, if the distribution to the investors will be finished tomorrow or at least this week, then the distribution of the bounty will start and should also be finished shortly. I would say at the end of the week, but that is only an assumption.

4) The buy wall will be set after the distribution, so maybe also at the end of the week or at least next week.

I'm also only an investor, but if any questions open, then feel free to ask me.

Banger
Thank you for making that clear to us who were not active in slack, I am happy to see this information and it seems like
the distribution process is nearing, hope we will have more patience here and wait for the right time until devs announces.
So this campaign will pay in just a couple a weeks congratulations, that is a good news,, those who have doubt in ETT create slack and join to their slack and ask your question there.

Good to here that news, I already joined on slack channel of Encryptotel. Maybe we should received our bounty next week for sure, The CEO itself is very past to resolve issue unlike the Incent team which tooks month 50 issue and still didn't manage to diminish it. I hope that the project will start working soon.

Finally some good news, this was a too long wait.
Hope things will flow smoothly from now on
Better late than never
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
did anybody knows when we are going to get our tokens ? though the team has got back their stolen tokens still the distribution is taking so long.. Why Huh??
I guess there is no one can answer your question, there is no latest update since the last time. Its been a month and a half since this campaign finished, hoping to receive our bounty sooner or later. Even in slack there is no latest update so maybe they are still having some issues or maybe they dont really have a plan to pay us bounty hunter. But im hoping that they're not. We support this project since the beginning and i hope they will give us what is right for us.

Last info: Actual number of tickets left is under 20. Should finish up tomorrow or next day, beginning bounty process after that.

So, if the distribution to the investors will be finished tomorrow or at least this week, then the distribution of the bounty will start and should also be finished shortly. I would say at the end of the week, but that is only an assumption.

4) The buy wall will be set after the distribution, so maybe also at the end of the week or at least next week.

Banger
Thank you for making that clear to us who were not active in slack, I am happy to see this information and it seems like
the distribution process is nearing, hope we will have more patience here and wait for the right time until devs announces.
So this campaign will pay in just a couple a weeks congratulations, that is a good news,, those who have doubt in ETT create slack and join to their slack and ask your question there.

Good to here that news, I already joined on slack channel of Encryptotel. Maybe we should received our bounty next week for sure, The CEO itself is very past to resolve issue unlike the Incent team which tooks month 50 issue and still didn't manage to diminish it. I hope that the project will start working soon.

Finally some good news, this was a too long wait.
Hope things will flow smoothly from now on
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
Lately slack has become a hub for the scammers not only ETT but TaaS, Bancor, Adex etc tired of getting notifications from the scammers.
They are just afraid to compete, for the success of ETT,
But if they compete healthy it does not matter,
Remember in this week ETT will be distributed, so we have to be patient
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Lately slack has become a hub for the scammers not only ETT but TaaS, Bancor, Adex etc tired of getting notifications from the scammers.
Activity: 425

Banger

Please no. There are already too many ie users in the Slack channel.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa

Banger

Activity: 616

Banger
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Banger
Activity: 379

Banger
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
Patience is necessary but patience also has limits. We also need to know what is going on and get clarity about what should be our right. Btw, Is there any good news ?? Grin

The only good news i heard was that the hacker returned all the stolen funds to the Encryptotel team apart from that nothing.
There are many goodnews now they continue distributing the Dev do it by himself and after distributing to the last investors he can go with the bounty distributions .If you want to get updated join on their Slack.
Is there any other way to contact dev?
I want to ask if they are still working?
Is there a telegram or slack?
Activity: 672
The devs are not updating anymore both ANN and bounty thread for
why ? so the hunter be abandoned by the team??
Seems no update here when is the distribution. Im still hoping the token will be released soon and they update the participants.
keep calm and stay patient more guys. i think dev is work hard for distribution
for now just waiting for your token landing
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Seems no update here when is the distribution. Im still hoping the token will be released soon and they update the participants.
Activity: 173
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Patience is necessary but patience also has limits. We also need to know what is going on and get clarity about what should be our right. Btw, Is there any good news ?? Grin

The only good news i heard was that the hacker returned all the stolen funds to the Encryptotel team apart from that nothing.
There are many goodnews now they continue distributing the Dev do it by himself and after distributing to the last investors he can go with the bounty distributions .If you want to get updated join on their Slack.
It's true, that's the best way to get updated information and not just asking here since it will only result to a more redundant question
and answer. There has been a mistake in the pasts but devs still continue to resolve the problem to get back the confidence of investors.

It is ok also to ask here so that ETT thread will always be updated. This will helps on promotion for the market of ETT. The devs are not updating anymore both ANN and bounty thread for a. I hope that we can hear some good news this week.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

It's true, that's the best way to get updated information and not just asking here since it will only result to a more redundant question
and answer. There has been a mistake in the pasts but devs still continue to resolve the problem to get back the confidence of investors.
Activity: 156
I don't know, why dev. disappear here, better they give a little confirmation about this issue.
If the distribution take too long term, I afraid all investors will run out and leave after their get the token.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: