Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 9. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Maybe distribution now just to waves addresses? i guees it is so. who got tokens, please write do you waves or eth address, ty

From Slack: "wETT bounty was sent. Preparing eETT"

So I think you have to wait only a little bit more until you receive your eETT.

Banger
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Maybe distribution now just to waves addresses? i guees it is so. who got tokens, please write do you waves or eth address, ty
Activity: 379
I got my ETT bounty for translation.  Cool
Thank you.  Grin

Banger
Activity: 420
As you may have noticed, bounties distribution has started...

Thanks for your patience! Wink
I will be prepared to wait until my wallet contains. And hopefully can be achieved in the next few days.
Activity: 416

All waiting distribution Smiley good luck
Who code eth?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
great news bounty hanters!!
Bounty
We really appreciate the efforts of all our Bounty Campaign Members who supported us throughout the ICO and beyond. We plan start bounty distribution at the end of this week. You will receive your rewards right on your addresses that you gave us during registration.
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

source: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5

good news I just hope not delay anymore because everyone has been waiting for a lot of bounty

so tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is the day ..the day i will see my ETT token

dev write, distrution end of this week
this mean distribution coin is sunday, or before monday encryptotel  coin distribution to bounty participant
I hope the bounty distribution can do today or tomorrow, so early next week already in myetherwallet, and I hope the price will skyrocketing and many top exchanger accept ETT coin. Good luck dev.

ETT list on which exchange right now ??
Unfortunately it's only listed in Waves Decentralized Exchange with a very low volume at the moment.
By don't worry, after everything will be distributed, good news will follow, so I advice you to hold your tokens as long as possible
to see the real value.

ETT team promised a 200 BTC buywall set at 4700 satoshi ICO price, maybe this will be something new for you guys!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Bounty
We really appreciate the efforts of all our Bounty Campaign Members who supported us throughout the ICO and beyond. We plan start bounty distribution at the end of this week. You will receive your rewards right on your addresses that you gave us during registration.
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

good news I just hope not delay anymore because everyone has been waiting for a lot of bounty

so tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is the day ..the day i will see my ETT token

this mean distribution coin is sunday, or before monday encryptotel  coin distribution to bounty participant
I hope the bounty distribution can do today or tomorrow, so early next week already in myetherwallet, and I hope the price will skyrocketing and many top exchanger accept ETT coin. Good luck dev.

Unfortunately it's only listed in Waves Decentralized Exchange with a very low volume at the moment.
By don't worry, after everything will be distributed, good news will follow, so I advice you to hold your tokens as long as possible
to see the real value.
Activity: 303
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

Activity: 156
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

I hope there's no delay anymore  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

Activity: 280
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
yea thank you for update news for bounty distribution , we are was be patient for waiting this project , yea i hope  dev can to be give something news for all this project.
This has been already due for a long time and I hope this time it will happen, there is no big exchanges yet but I am sure after
the distribution the team will be working for listing it in bigger exchanges.
Bittrex will list this tokens as the have waves and eth.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
yea thank you for update news for bounty distribution , we are was be patient for waiting this project , yea i hope  dev can to be give something news for all this project.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

heard it before. if you have to expect 3 months from now, that would be the date when you receive your bounties and tentative still. there could be some issues and may take weeks for its going to be distributed by batch. they'd just keep tell you that they will distribute it so investors will dump again and again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

finally I wait you here ..no word can describe my feel right now .
good to hear that, the bounty hunters most awaited updates from the ETT team, this is the most good news we have received. even if im not participated on this campaign im still waiting for the good exchanging site to invest this token since i didnt have the chance to join the ico
Activity: 303
Bounty
Regards
The EncryptoTel team

finally I wait you here ..no word can describe my feel right now .
Pages:
Jump to: