Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 11. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The dev here is not active so it means that this project is only a scam lol ! I decide to remove my signature now and i'm going to move on! HEY TO DEV OF ETHBOOKS GODBLESS! The lord will take care of you!

until now not yet spreadsheet in update, whether bounty is already positive SCAM?
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Hi dev, please update my twitter followers.
https://www.twitteraudit.com/dnzari
Followers: 1040
Spreadsheet line: 1732
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Most likely, we did not wait..I don't understand this attitude to the participants
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello dev,

When is the distribution of token for bounty campaign? Why so very silent and no updates even the spreadsheet.
Activity: 364
i am not received any token ref facebook bounty...
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
the Facebook page is deleted, lol
classic scam
Have anybody seen a smart-contract address?
something tells me they raised a couple of ethers actually, lol
Activity: 420

I hope this will help to those who are concern with the signature campaign. Lets just chill and relax for upcoming updates for this project. I know what it feels to be neglected our work. More power
I hope he will make announcement here to make it official and I hope he will also update my rank...
LOL  ! ethbook did not aswering in telegram !  A little bit of worrying about this. Becuase as far as now ethbook is not active in this forum .
Ok i'm going to remove also my signature thanks .
Activity: 270
Manager not confirmation
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
joined facebook, twitter, adn telegram campaign. i hope it's real bounty
the bounty is closed, and we are all waiting for payment! And the manager is silent, this is a bad sign Sad
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Excuse me sir.
please remove my spreadsheet twitter campaign number 1945 because i'am wrong input my username twitter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
This is a twitter  the CEO and founder. Write all the questions to him !!! https://twitter.com/SebastianLucaz
https://twitter.com/GiovanniOBriens
The team of this project turned out to be ordinary scammers. I hope they will be held accountable and they will be responsible for their actions. Their facebook page has already been deleted.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Can anyone contact the team in telegrams? Why do not they distribute tokens?
Merit: 101
The dev here is not active so it means that this project is only a scam lol ! I decide to remove my signature now and i'm going to move on! HEY TO DEV OF ETHBOOKS GODBLESS! The lord will take care of you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
The EthBooks ICO is officially over. 42,175 ETH raised. Thank you all for your participation. EBK tokens are still being distributed. Bounty distribution starts on Monday the 23rd.
EthBooksPro, passed five days. You promised to perform the distribution on October 23rd. Are you lying to your community?

Unfortunately, this behavior of developers, especially with good fees, becomes a trend.
Not so everything will be good for this team, if they really prefer to go to the bottom with investors' money.

This kind of behaviour is appalling and at the very least condesending especially for the team that raised so much ether! In real world there will be court cases already! Very unprofessional of this team to have delay token distributions and bounty payment!

It may not yet be worthwhile to make hasty conclusions. They did not say that they would pay by October 23. They said that they would just start distributing from the 23rd day. It's been five days, and I do not know much or little. I think I need to give a little.
Activity: 490
The EthBooks ICO is officially over. 42,175 ETH raised. Thank you all for your participation. EBK tokens are still being distributed. Bounty distribution starts on Monday the 23rd.
EthBooksPro, passed five days. You promised to perform the distribution on October 23rd. Are you lying to your community?

Unfortunately, this behavior of developers, especially with good fees, becomes a trend.
Not so everything will be good for this team, if they really prefer to go to the bottom with investors' money.

This kind of behaviour is appalling and at the very least condesending especially for the team that raised so much ether! In real world there will be court cases already! Very unprofessional of this team to have delayed token distributions and bounty payment!
legendary
Activity: 2223
Merit: 1123
Altcoinlog
Dear sir I checked spreadsheet there is no my ether address please put my ether there

Twitter #30 and telegramm #8 
Name: andy_pelevin

Add eth address: 0xef11dc9bcf5ddc854e86d4e5afbf54109fd4adaf
Merit: 101

I hope this will help to those who are concern with the signature campaign. Lets just chill and relax for upcoming updates for this project. I know what it feels to be neglected our work. More power
I hope he will make announcement here to make it official and I hope he will also update my rank...
LOL  ! ethbook did not aswering in telegram !  A little bit of worrying about this. Becuase as far as now ethbook is not active in this forum .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 518
Dear sir I checked Twitter spreadsheet there is no my ether address please put my ether there #173

Twitter and fcebook campaign

Bounty Name :  amir lusik

Bounty URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amir-lusik-1094243

Add eth address: 0x3795E36e1E511Af49741682E578cD8ed74f44200
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Жeкa Кoвaль, [25.10.17 09:44]
Hi devs,

As I remember we did not provide our ETH addresses in the moment of registration. Do you plan grab ETH addresses and how?

Eth Books, [27.10.17 15:00]
Yes. We will request them soon
Pages:
Jump to: