Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 8. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Guys, let's be patient with us a lot of us who participated in the company's dan bounty and we are all intruding on the fact that we do not see any answers to our questions. And pristavte as themselves chustvuyut people who invested in this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Yes, in any project, developers must respond, give people at least some information ... and then it turns out that even the campaign manager does not want to get in touch ... Time is spent only in vain ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Still no bounty? Unfortunately, there are many campaigns that ignore bounty-hunters which makes large advertising work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have join Twitter and facebook  campaign, i enjoyed Twitter campaign, but cannot facebook work, please sir, help me,

nobody can help you
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I was an optimistic person , but i think the active less if the admins and managers for this project makes me think twice if this project is legit or not. We work our best for this but they don't appreciate it.
Activity: 1652
I have join Twitter and facebook  campaign, i enjoyed Twitter campaign, but cannot facebook work, please sir, help me,
Activity: 270
Merit: 259
yes i see he said very busy with his team
so we can wait for distribution and be patient

This is not bad news. And yet the participants of the company are wary. To the same, their Facebook page is still not active. There are no big doubts, but I hope that everything will be fine. And we will receive a reward for our work.

Yeah, so busy at Maldives, they were not that busy during collecting the money. And they were not busy to delete facebook page - "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

Last Active: October 21, 2017, 07:27:30 AM - of this person. I am sure real investors will involve police in here, and it's the matter of time to be caught and he will get what he deserved!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

This is not bad news. And yet the participants of the company are wary. To the same, their Facebook page is still not active. There are no big doubts, but I hope that everything will be fine. And we will receive a reward for our work.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
what about bounty? any updates?

There was no update yet, It been a long time since the dev of this campaign was not online.
But some of the participant in here this campaign it is scam i do not know if it is true or not.
Activity: 182
what about bounty? any updates?
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
I seemed this campaign is scam, but I can wrong about it. Maybe it's a some mistake. I would participating in this project, but I won't.
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
Activity: 277
Merit: 4
Activity: 267
They said you can remove your signature. But where is the project manager? where is the any member of team?
Scam alert???

u follow this telegram , he said very busy , u can wait a few day and patient Smiley
I hope you are right and this project not a scam
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
They said you can remove your signature. But where is the project manager? where is the any member of team?
Scam alert???

u follow this telegram , he said very busy , u can wait a few day and patient Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Scam alert???
Activity: 267
Hi manager. I removed ETHBOOKS signature today.
The confirmation of my ETHBOOKS signature:
http://prntscr.com/h55qej
Hope you will distribute the reward.
Activity: 434
dev where are you ?how about this project give little more info dev
Pages:
Jump to: