Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 10. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
in telegram team ethbook has appeared
"Bounty distribution is ongoing so no scam here"
that is to say

you forgot to clarify about the fact that the tables are empty and there are no purses where they send tokens, and where it is possible to look at it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
in telegram team ethbook has appeared
"Bounty distribution is ongoing so no scam here"
that is to say
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
aкayнт в bitcointalk.org нe aктивeн c 21 oктябpя, в твитepe нeт oбнoвлeний c 21 oктябpя - нac нa#6aли pacxoдимcя! Undecided
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I think books cheated lot people without giving any proper answers to the bounty participants and to the investors. Till now they didn't get any response from the team, even though are busy they need to reply here.
Activity: 966
is this project real scam?Huh

Probably, because more than a week the manager never answered anything about the bounty and this thread.
apa iya mbuuut..hahahah Grin
Activity: 586

Probably, because more than a week the manager never answered anything about the bounty and this thread.
Merit: 102
Some people’s in Telegram sad that tokens was distributed. And I seen screenshot - he have ebk tokens

May be it from token sale?
Merit: 102
Guys, someone already sent bounty a reward for social networks?

Still no one received a reward for their work. Many members of the bounty think that this project is fraud. Since managers do not answer questions for a long time.
I hope that this is not so.

And there is no stakes in social bounty spreadsheets.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Some people’s in Telegram sad that tokens was distributed. And I seen screenshot - he have ebk tokens
Activity: 966
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
any update from this campaign  Huh why Facebook can't accessed  (Sorry, this content isn't available right now) Roll Eyes
Activity: 392

I hope this will help to those who are concern with the signature campaign. Lets just chill and relax for upcoming updates for this project. I know what it feels to be neglected our work. More power
I'm remove from this campaign because manager eth books had been recommended it. Success for eth books and I hope the reward will be distribute soon Smiley
Activity: 280
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Hi guys, is this campaign still working? What is going on?
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
dear devs and managers, i understand that obviously you have a lot of work to do, and maybe it's too soon to distribute the reward to bounty participants, but at least do something that will show that we are not forgotten, why are the spreadsheets still blank? it's suspicious... please do something to show that you care. cause that's not respecting... we did our job, now your turn..
Activity: 826

Still no one received a reward for their work. Many members of the bounty think that this project is fraud. Since managers do not answer questions for a long time.
I hope that this is not so.
Activity: 170
removed my signature as there no reply from OP.

post end #567
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
The dev here is not active so it means that this project is only a scam lol ! I decide to remove my signature now and i'm going to move on! HEY TO DEV OF ETHBOOKS GODBLESS! The lord will take care of you!

until now not yet spreadsheet in update, whether bounty is already positive SCAM?

The manager wrote that on October 23, he will start distributing, already 29 and no activity from him, maybe something happened to him, or some technical problems that no one talks about, usually the tokens take up a month or more to hurry and the manager does not scold him need
Pages:
Jump to: