Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 12. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Well, we will wait for news, I hope our manager will appear and give us answers to questions)) Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Follow the twitter.,
Activity: 644
It would be enough to have one informative post from the bounty manager or someone from the developers about further actions, as is done in other bounties. And so many identical questions would not arise

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

I hope this will help to those who are concern with the signature campaign. Lets just chill and relax for upcoming updates for this project. I know what it feels to be neglected our work. More power
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
ICO ETHBOOKS (EBK) Success,
when ETHBOOKS (EBK) listed in exchange ?
According to roadmap it should happen in October, They still have 4 days for being listed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
congratulations for eth book project has been successful. hope can enter a good market so that the price is more than the existing rate. also for bounty followers please be patient

Thank you for your congratulations and advice of being patient)) Really your support sounds great. But the last activity of the ANN thread manager was on the 21st of October. And it would be great for me personally to get some concrete information and to move on )))
Activity: 270
Please update for spreedseet bounty campaign
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
The EthBooks ICO is officially over. 42,175 ETH raised. Thank you all for your participation. EBK tokens are still being distributed. Bounty distribution starts on Monday the 23rd.
EthBooksPro, passed five days. You promised to perform the distribution on October 23rd. Are you lying to your community?

Unfortunately, this behavior of developers, especially with good fees, becomes a trend.
Not so everything will be good for this team, if they really prefer to go to the bottom with investors' money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
congratulations for eth book project has been successful. hope can enter a good market so that the price is more than the existing rate. also for bounty followers please be patient
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Conditions to earn stakes in this category:
-A minimum of 50 posts by the time the ICO is coming to an end, Oct 20th.
-Keep the signature for a few days after the ICO for verification purposes.

what did they write in first page? Keep the signature for a few days after the ICO for verification purposes. i think a few days already passed, we need some clear explanation.

Should we continue to wait while ethbookspro already 6 days never active on this forum?

i think we should not. but i will wait for clear explanation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
congratulation for succes on ico Ethbooks
 i see this project is a good , and have more people join on campaign
congrat for all participant for join on this campaign
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

what did they write in first page? Keep the signature for a few days after the ICO for verification purposes. i think a few days already passed, we need some clear explanation.

Should we continue to wait while ethbookspro already 6 days never active on this forum?

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
To my mind it would be great from managers of the thread to answer at least and to make all the community keep calm. One answer - we are in process or something like that)))) how long should I wear this signature? When it is required to make 50 posts till some period of time and someone did 47 posts, the participant is not accepted and does not get the reward. What is it about the manager that does not answer?  And October will come to its end very soon.  Huh
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
The EthBooks ICO is officially over. 42,175 ETH raised. Thank you all for your participation. EBK tokens are still being distributed. Bounty distribution starts on Monday the 23rd.
EthBooksPro, passed five days. You promised to perform the distribution on October 23rd. Are you lying to your community?

I don't know why owner of Ethbooks is not responding here, they mentioned they will start working on spreadsheet from Monday onwards but till now there is no update from them, before ICO they maintained transperancy but now they are not up to the mark.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
ICO ETHBOOKS (EBK) Success,
when ETHBOOKS (EBK) listed in exchange ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Congratulations on successful ICO!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Let's wait a bit! What are you hurrying for? ico just finished. Excellent project! I hope that the calculations will not drag out. We'll wait for the news!
Activity: 210
sir
When can we see the update of bounty spreadsheet? We have been waiting for many days!
Pages:
Jump to: