Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 9. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

I hope this will help to those who are concern with the signature campaign. Lets just chill and relax for upcoming updates for this project. I know what it feels to be neglected our work. More power
I'm remove from this campaign because manager eth books had been recommended it. Success for eth books and I hope the reward will be distribute soon Smiley
i hope so ethbooks reward will be distribute soon,, I will remove the signature now
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

I want to solve all the problems and do not need investors or members of the company.
what is the problem. I guess you didn't get a reward from the campaign you Bounty. How do you intend to solve your problems? there is a need to the team and developers. Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
How much was raised in the ICO guys, seems like an interesting team.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107

I want to solve all the problems and do not need investors or members of the company.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I think we can wait  sitting... 
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
we can only be patient waiting for the dev news Wink
yes, it seems to be better. we are waiting for a payment that may take a while. but that also does not matter as many are waiting too.
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Guys please still optimiste...my be the devs is busy with aouther thinks and all update will be soon
I'm agree with you. We must be patient friends. I think this project no scam. So, we must still wait and I believe the reward will be update soon Smiley
x

i think more likely is that they will close the thread and delete all the accounts, so no one will annoy them and they could enjoy stolen money...
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
I removed the signature today because I do not believe to the lost manager.
More over I am trying to wear another avatar to another campaign of another company and this avatar of EthBooks is seen all the time now. I don't know what to do.... ((((((

well, i think it's ok now, your avatar is spectre and the signature either, maybe you have already known that, just wanted to help))
i no longer believe the managers, too. it smells like fake... unfortunately...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Guys please still optimiste...my be the devs is busy with aouther thinks and all update will be soon

It doesn't make sense it's been 1 week more inactive and no update.

Activity: 602
Merit: 253
in telegram team ethbook has appeared
"Bounty distribution is ongoing so no scam here"
that is to say

you forgot to clarify about the fact that the tables are empty and there are no purses where they send tokens, and where it is possible to look at it

indeed all participants seem to be confronted with a confusing situation.
but dev on telegram reappears and gives news about distribution, so I think the best thing is just wait until the next few weeks.
They appeared only for a moment and that's all?
And I agree on that one, the team should show up in here and make a clear statement about bounty distribution.

I removed my signature now. I do hope ethboook isn't a scam one and in the end of the day they'll pay us.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can we share the books with others once we're done reading it ? This is a common problem with ebooks so I'm wondering how it is solved here.
Activity: 392
I'm agree with you. We must be patient friends. I think this project no scam. So, we must still wait and I believe the reward will be update soon Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Hello dear administration, tell please when bounty tokens distribution? How about blog media spread sheet? I m worrying about it!
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I think that we are in vain worrying, and time will pass, and we will be rewarded for bounty.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
that is to say

We are waiting for official clarification from the manager, they should be present in this thread so no user is confused and think this project scam.

sounds not nice
Activity: 826
that is to say

you forgot to clarify about the fact that the tables are empty and there are no purses where they send tokens, and where it is possible to look at it

but dev on telegram reappears and gives news about distribution, so I think the best thing is just wait until the next few weeks.

This is undoubtedly good news. But I would like, that the team's actions were more transparent and understandable. Because of the defecit information becomes more distrustful attitude.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I removed the signature today because I do not believe to the lost manager.
More over I am trying to wear another avatar to another campaign of another company and this avatar of EthBooks is seen all the time now. I don't know what to do.... ((((((
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
that is to say

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
that is to say

We are waiting for official clarification from the manager, they should be present in this thread so no user is confused and think this project scam.
Pages:
Jump to: