Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records - page 2. (Read 45918 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How can i withdraw PTOY token from theviralexchange that i have from Bounty campaign? Should i use Myetherwallet's Ethereum address or directly use the Bittrex's PTOY address?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When is the distribution of tokens for participant email campaign ??

The tokens from all bounties have been distributed.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
can i use an exchange wallet to withdrawal PTOY tokens from theviralexchange Huh

Yes you can withdraw them to   https://Bittrex.com   exchange for sure. I did that just now and it was very successful.
thanks dude  Smiley
Activity: 168
When is the distribution of tokens for participant email campaign ??
Claimed tokens from viral exchange!
You can withdraw now

Perfect! We're glad to hear everything turned out well for you.

At your service,
Michael
Thank you dev just got my PTOY tokens from TVE..hope that price will go to the moon in the next days or weeks.

Patientory is ultimately about long-term value. It's not an exaggeration to say that this truly has the potential to be a game-changer. As one analyst recently wrote, "What’s really amazing about all of this is how interconnected it is. Instead of a patient thinking, ‘If I skip the doctor’s office, I can save $150”, the patient will now think, “If I get better, I can earn tokens.” (You can find that quote here: http://bit.ly/healthtransformerpatientory).

At your service,
Michael
Thank you dev just got my PTOY tokens from TVE..hope that price will go to the moon in the next days or weeks.

Is an Ether wallet that is needed to withdraw from TVE? Does it has to be ERC20 or any ETH wallet?

Your wallet needs to be ERC20 compatible. Most individual token holders have been using MyEtherWallet.

If you need assistance with your wallet, please contact our support partners at TokenMarket at [email protected]. They will be able to assist and help troubleshoot.

At your service,
Michael
can i use an exchange wallet to withdrawal PTOY tokens from theviralexchange Huh

Absolutely. We are listed with several exchanges, the biggest among them Bittrex.

At your service,
Michael
Had a small amount of PTOY tokens on viral exchange and submitted a withdrawal and excited to see that the withdrawal was done instantly.Thanks, PTOY team for the bounty.

That's terrific! We're delighted that it worked out well for you.

Thanks again for your support.

At your service,
Michael
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Had a small amount of PTOY tokens on viral exchange and submitted a withdrawal and excited to see that the withdrawal was done instantly.Thanks, PTOY team for the bounty.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

Yes you can withdraw them to   https://Bittrex.com   exchange for sure. I did that just now and it was very successful.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

Is an Ether wallet that is needed to withdraw from TVE? Does it has to be ERC20 or any ETH wallet?
Activity: 481
Merit: 250

price going up after dump from bounty hunter, better hold now Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Claimed tokens from viral exchange!
You can withdraw now
One of the worst coins i ever saw. For bounty distrubition even they hiding who will get how many tokens. Even how many tokens they will distrubute is hidden. They saying up to but no one knows its 100k or 750k. And delaying distrubition time twice maybe we will see today 3rd. At the end probably they will send couple coins to the people and keep the rest dor themselves. What a shame
they are already count out everyone 's stake and write it on the spreadsheets . all the people clearly know how much tokens they will got
Show me where is the list with actual token?
Perhaps you know some information that I do not know we? I do not think it's worth to blame the company for bad faith and in inaction to the manager. To date, the spreadsheet has been completed and all participants are waiting for their rewards. What was postponed for today. This is also my concern, but let's see what the managers say today.

The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday. PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at [email protected].

At your service,
Michael
There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
is a schedule. I hope Devs will announce soon...
You're right, They've made an official announcement about the bounty distribution schedule and I hope they are professionals to do it.
schedule ? when ?

Here's the latest status on the tokens:

• The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday.
• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.
• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at [email protected].

At your service,
Michael
There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
is a schedule. I hope Devs will announce soon...
You're right, They've made an official announcement about the bounty distribution schedule and I hope they are professionals to do it.

Unfortunately, our token vendor had issues and were unable to meet the deadline they had given us. However, everything is back on track. Here's the latest status on the tokens:

• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael
when we would have twitter bounty out from TVE?

Promised to release June 25  https://theviralexchange.com/dashboard/wallets

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.
Yes still not available.Whats wrong with TVE? There's no update when will we be able to withdraw.

without problem about TVE, only wait dev distribution coin
before TVE can withdraw, the first distribution signature campaign

Here's the latest status on the tokens:

At your service,
Michael
Pages:
Jump to: