Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records - page 3. (Read 45918 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
is a schedule. I hope Devs will announce soon...

Here's the latest status on the tokens:

• The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday.

• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at [email protected].

At your service,
Michael
when we would have twitter bounty out from TVE?

Promised to release June 25  https://theviralexchange.com/dashboard/wallets

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.
Yes still not available.Whats wrong with TVE? There's no update when will we be able to withdraw.

• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.
• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at [email protected].

At your service,
Michael
Yes, all participants are very looking forward for bounty distribution. But take into account the fact that devs did not promised make bounty payment on 25 or 26 of june.

If you participated in the crowdsale bounty campaign, you will not receive your PTOY until June 26.

Thus, again paymants may be postponed for uncertainty period.

On June 26, we posted a message in Slack and Telegram alerting everyone to the status of the distribution.

At your service,
Michael

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.

At your service,
Michael

Today is June 25.....

At your service,
Michael

At your service,
Michael
How about the fee to make twett when bounty shower ..?

At your service,
Michael
I just check my wallet and received PTOY from bounty sig sir
thank you and success for project

Excellent! We're delighted to hear it.

Thank you for your support.

At your service,
Michael
Still Bounties are not paid that is lyeing on TVE. The price of Patientory also going down and down day by day on Bittrex exchange. However have you any idea how much will be the price in the year end?

We do not comment on pricing, volatility, or the direction the market is heading. You're more than welcome to join our Telegram (http://bit.ly/jointhistelegram) or our slack community (http://bit.ly/JoinOurSlack4) and discuss with other members of the Patientory community. If you go to slack, join the #trading or #altcoins channels. You'll find a robust conversation already in progress.

At your service,
Michael
Looks like PTOY on the TVE still unable to exchange or withdraw. Any specific time when we will be able to make withdraw PTOY from there?

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I have to thanks managers you for bounty distribution. Despite initial delays, i am sure, all participants will get their ptoys.

It could be more transparent, but it's ok
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I have to thanks managers you for bounty distribution. Despite initial delays, i am sure, all participants will get their ptoys.

isn't there yet a date of when bounties will be paid?

The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday. PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael
Michael Hello, and Many thanks to you for your work and for our reward. Wish you luck.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still Bounties are not paid that is lyeing on TVE. The price of Patientory also going down and down day by day on Bittrex exchange. However have you any idea how much will be the price in the year end?
Looks like PTOY on the TVE still unable to exchange or withdraw. Any specific time when we will be able to make withdraw PTOY from there?

I don't think they have decided any specific time for distribution yet but i am seriously hoping that they release it this week.

At your service,
Michael

Thank you. We appreciate the support. Just so you know:

At your service,
Michael

The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday. PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Confess honestly that you are scammers! So it will be easier, people will forget, and you will calmly sunbathe on the beach)))). What are you doing now, judging by your inaction and lies!
If they lie it doesn't mean that they are scammers. You can join on their slack to get more info about the bounty distrbution lets add more patience guys

We didn't lie. On the contrary, we've been far more generous with tokens and transparent than most other crowdsales have been.

Either way, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael

Patientory

What has been paid in this round?
How can i know what i got?
I was in blog campaign, slack and newsletter

Thanks

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

You can see what bounties you were awarded in this table: http://bitly.com/bountyspreadsheet. However, it does not list out the specific amounts awarded.

At your service,
Michael

Hi Michael!
You said "we've been far more generous with tokens and transparent"
And You said "However, it does not list out the specific amounts awarded"

You contradict yourself.

I received the award. But I do not understand the distribution.
Because you hide the reward in the table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tOUGA4zIvTqk0qVEpUm4EQjq_C-9xdGSpMg9vqfxP-I/edit#gid=1001602237

Open an award in the table please
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tOUGA4zIvTqk0qVEpUm4EQjq_C-9xdGSpMg9vqfxP-I/edit#gid=1001602237

Cause they are not transparent for example this 3 blog( i just select randomly)
http://bitbillions.net/2017/06/07/altcoin-review-patientory-setting-the-new-standard-in-healthcare/ this english post got 2400 ptoy
http://bitcointallk.blogspot.com/2017/05/patientory-patientory-patientory.html    this russian post got 11562 ptoy
https://golos.io/crypto-news/@vasilij/patientory-set-khraneniya-medicinskikh-zapisei-v-blockchain   this russian got also 11400 ptoy

btw this 3 post is not mine. Just looks like that english looks better than that 2 russian but russian ones gets 5 times more than english one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I don't think they have decided any specific time for distribution yet but i am seriously hoping that they release it this week.
Pages:
Jump to: