Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 18. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I imagine we will soon have an announcement from the team about their plans for distribution. It looks like the spreadsheets have all been completed. Jamal has come through brilliantly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Cant seem to find their slack? Is telegram still up?

They had a slack set up for the ICO. It had a fair bit of activity but they deleted it immediately when the ICO ended. I was a bit disappointed by that. They said they wanted people to interact on the platform itself. I never heard about a telegram group but I don't use telegram so I wasn't paying much attention to that during the ICO. Perhaps someone else who knows if that's still around could weigh in.

The're pretty much active on twitter, just shout out your question there and mention their twitter handle. Smiley
Also, you guys should really try their platform. Lot's of infos can be picked up there.

Waiting for the distribution.  Wink  Cool

I wish I could ask who is the div that has put a 17 btc sell order on Cryptopia so as to get all the other silly billies to start dumping lol. Whoever that is either is very shrewd, bored or just can't trade. I am not going to feed this whale that's for sure.

That dude must have been anticipating the big dump that's 100% gonna happen when the bounty is released.  Grin
Me I'm gonna HOOOOLLLDDDD  and wait 'til the raindrops are over and the rocket is set to fly to the moon. Cool

I have my mouth open wide lower down again don't worry to catch some more dumps. I think that phat whale wants everyone to dump so he can cream some more lol off the bounty Hunters. My bounty is around 4k but I hold a ton I bought lol so no dumps from moi. I went big in this one.. Well 1.3 btc is big for me lol..I ain't no whale haha

Wow for me thats alot 😂 well becuase for now i dont have any haha.. Anyway thanks. Ill hold this also and try their platform. Is it facebook alike? Trying..

More Twitter alike I would say. But Twitter is more transparent and minimalistically better than Facebook in my opinion. Btw I like the platform, I will wait when they integrate the BUY and SELL orders into the platform. Smiley

Yeah i like how minismalistic twitter is 😃 i tried it it just freezes a little with my device and shock when i saw 50 followers at first login must be madw automatic..
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
Great news .Thanks and will be looking to keep IFT for long time especially with app that came out on playstore

Which APP is this?

I'm using it. Not bad. I mean, it's good because I can perhaps post about my favorite coin, give it visibility. But I guess it's bad if others try to do that for a shit coin. But it's rather neat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

They had a slack set up for the ICO. It had a fair bit of activity but they deleted it immediately when the ICO ended. I was a bit disappointed by that. They said they wanted people to interact on the platform itself. I never heard about a telegram group but I don't use telegram so I wasn't paying much attention to that during the ICO. Perhaps someone else who knows if that's still around could weigh in.

The're pretty much active on twitter, just shout out your question there and mention their twitter handle. Smiley
Also, you guys should really try their platform. Lot's of infos can be picked up there.

I wish I could ask who is the div that has put a 17 btc sell order on Cryptopia so as to get all the other silly billies to start dumping lol. Whoever that is either is very shrewd, bored or just can't trade. I am not going to feed this whale that's for sure.

That dude must have been anticipating the big dump that's 100% gonna happen when the bounty is released.  Grin
Me I'm gonna HOOOOLLLDDDD  and wait 'til the raindrops are over and the rocket is set to fly to the moon. Cool

I have my mouth open wide lower down again don't worry to catch some more dumps. I think that phat whale wants everyone to dump so he can cream some more lol off the bounty Hunters. My bounty is around 4k but I hold a ton I bought lol so no dumps from moi. I went big in this one.. Well 1.3 btc is big for me lol..I ain't no whale haha

Wow for me thats alot 😂 well becuase for now i dont have any haha.. Anyway thanks. Ill hold this also and try their platform. Is it facebook alike? Trying..

More Twitter alike I would say. But Twitter is more transparent and minimalistically better than Facebook in my opinion. Btw I like the platform, I will wait when they integrate the BUY and SELL orders into the platform. Smiley
Activity: 756

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
May I ask what was the earliest ICO price? (Including bonuses/discounts if any) Thanks
Token Sales: 1 ETH = 10,000 Feed Token (IFT) or $0.021 at the time of sale.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Thank you so much all friends for the warm welcome.
I really appreciate all your patients and support. the counting is in final stages. soon Me or Avi will give further updates. tune in.

It is good to know you are back Sir. Welcome back.

Please check your inbox. I PM you sir. Thank you.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

Please react to my PM. I applied for a change of wallet.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

I have replied to your message. In your PM.

Thanks for the response.
Dear Jamalaezaz,

I am yet to get a response from you on this request.

post your request here.. requests through my PM will not be considered.

Edit: And BTW it's already late. time for requests is over now. we are about to distribute the payments now.
It is very much awaited news of the participants Smiley hopefully in the distribution goes smoothly and get to the destination sir
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
I hear Tokens for gift campaign participants will be distributed today, so is there any payment transaction to your MEW now? Thank you for your answers
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
How can I enter a custom IFT token in myetherwallet?

When I entered the following data:

Contract: 0x7654915A1b82D6D2D0AFc37c52Af556eA8983c7E
Decimal: 18
Symbol: IFT,

then I did not succeed. Can the administration later add automatically?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Does the bounty distribution starts to roll out?
I don't think so, I just added the custom details to my wallet but don't see any IFT in there so looks like not happened yet.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
May I ask what was the earliest ICO price? (Including bonuses/discounts if any) Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Hallo Mr. Jamal, have you distributed IFT token to MyetherWllet ?
Activity: 392
i think the last for change of wallet ,
thanks for mr jamal for give statement on this
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I really appreciate all your patients and support. the counting is in final stages. soon Me or Avi will give further updates. tune in.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

Dear Jamalaezaz,

Thanks for the response.
Dear Jamalaezaz,

Edit: And BTW it's already late. time for requests is over now. we are about to distribute the payments now.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

I am really sorry for inconveniencing you. But I plead with compassion that it will amount to a waste you paying me with the old wallet address and I cannot access the wallet. Sincerely, I lost the private key to that wallet. I have searched everywhere and the only option was to open a new one, which is this: 0x1BaF4d642148F6FB07A1d1Ed5bA3763B4349208E

Note that I have tried communicating, but through the wrong channel.

Changed your Address.. it's last time I am changing Address.

I've warned all of you many times changing address is not allowed. if you r really serious than protect your wallets by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAGMI
Does the bounty distribution starts to roll out?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi,

I just want to know if anyother participant experienced same during joining of telegram/slack bounty campaign.I joined slack/telegram groups of investfeed by 25july and as I remember I filled the form too. But after few time later I got deleted from telegram and slack with a message that this campaign is going to close because of spamming messages.I have screenshots of slack and telegram.After few days I found my name back on telegram with a message deleted member joined again. Now when I checked the final sheet, I found my name missing from spreadsheet.Now I don't know what is the reason because I contacted chat of investfeed on telegram and they said my name is not there and its unfortunate that I missed that investfeed bounty stakes.

Thanks and regards
riyaz
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Dear Jamalaezaz,

You will agree with me I have been requesting for this change, but through the wrong channel.

It will be saddening that you pay me but find out I cannot access the payment. Which is why I appeal to you to do the best you can to change the address.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Thank you.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

Thanks for the response.
Dear Jamalaezaz,

I am so sorry about my late request.

Please I requested for a change of wallet address.

New ETH wallet address: 0x1BaF4d642148F6FB07A1d1Ed5bA3763B4349208E

Payment to the old wallet address cannot be accessed by me. I have lost the private key. I am pleading. I joined twitter, Facebook and signature campaign.

Thank you for your consideration.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Thank you jamal you have given us the answer for token distribution today. Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: